Any of you guys use Trainers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

neillh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 neillh
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts

Well after desperately struggling to finish Far Cry on medium difficulty setting, I resorted to using a trainer and health asset to get me through the last level. This is the first time I've ever done this in a game, and while I am pleased to finish, it fells sort of hollow.

Does anyone else use trainers?

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11792 Posts

Well after desperately struggling to finish Far Cry on medium difficulty setting, I resorted to using a trainer and health asset to get me through the last level. This is the first time I've ever done this in a game, and while I am pleased to finish, it fells sort of hollow.

neillh
no sorry havent used them since, oh man its been quite a long time 8-9 years since i used one... dont really get the satisfaction if im using one... plus i like to improve myself as a gamer, and that really isnt gonna happen if i resort to a trainer.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

I do sometimes, if there are no codes...

Never on my first playthrough on a game tho, unless there is a point I just cant get past no matter what.

and yeah it leaves you with a hollow feeling, as you are cheated out of what makes most games great. The feeling of satisfaction of doing it all on your own.

weirjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 weirjf
Member since 2002 • 2392 Posts

neillh

I only use them to extend the re-play value of a game. Other than that, never because as you said... it feels hollow. I used a trainer for Diablo 2 when I got bored of it the 4th time... and as a result I never picked it up again because once you have all of the best loot at a mouse-click it just loses all meaning.

neillh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 neillh
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts
I have learnt my lesson!:oops:
Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Herrick
Member since 2004 • 4551 Posts

I'm not sure what a trainer is. Are they like a bunch of cheats wrapped into one big cheat?

Hey mang, I also used a cheat for that last level of Far Cry. I was playing on hard mode and it got way to crazy for me. I used the God cheat to finish it.

sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sandeep410
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts

I'm not sure what a trainer is. Are they like a bunch of cheats wrapped into one big cheat?

Hey mang, I also used a cheat for that last level of Far Cry. I was playing on hard mode and it got way to crazy for me. I used the God cheat to finish it.

Herrick

Same here dono what a trainer is. I used cheat on farcry last stage even though i was on easy setting

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#8 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

Don't use them really, Although I did have one to counter hackers in Diablo online many years ago

I can understand cheating in the last level of Far Cry though :P

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

what is a trainer?

and yea, Far Cry last level....lol...didn't use any cheat to finish it but it was exactly a walk in the park either. talk about the valley of the death....

TheCju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 TheCju
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts
I only use trainers after I've completed a game already just for fun. Mainly GTA's.
zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts

neillh

Tried it with Diablo 2 just to play around.. Got boring fast as it's kind of pointless.

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts

Herrick

Basically a program (hex editor) that someone made to hack the game. Lets you max your stats (in games like Diablo), give you whatever items you want, god mode, that kind of stuff.

wrick30000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wrick30000
Member since 2007 • 321 Posts
I do in some games......when it is really out of control to take the situation down to finish the game.....but if the trainer is not from any reliable source like CHEATHAPPENS or PIZZADOX n many more then some PRO ERROR may occur in the game......