Any good online FPS???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marinosapollon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marinosapollon
Member since 2007 • 222 Posts

Except UT3 , TF2 ,COD 4,CRYSIS ,FEAR COMBAT,ENEMY TERRITORY.....I dont have any ideas...

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
Maybe Battlefield 2 or America's Army would be what you're looking for?
Lordx67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Lordx67
Member since 2007 • 220 Posts

Well, if you want to know I've been playing a free-to-play online fps from nexon called Combat Arms. It's not too bad, after every battle you get money and experience to buy weapons and attachments and other stuff. Experience lets you move faster carry more types of weapons etc. You have to download it,it's somewhere around 1gb to 1.5 gb. The graphics aren't that bad they are a lot like the graphics in Call of Duty 1 or 2. You have to make a Nexon account, but it is free and the game is really fun and addicting so it's worth it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Day of Defeat: Source is fantastic and Steam is offering a free weekend from July 4th to 6th along with a new update.
lucky326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lucky326
Member since 2006 • 3799 Posts
Day of Defeat: Source is fantastic and Steam is offering a free weekend from July 4th to 6th along with a new update.foxhound_fox
Indeed I will be taking part in this, Although I myself do play Counter Strike: Source I have been playing it over the last 3 weeks and I've really got into the Zombie Mod lol It's the only FPS i've really got into this year good thing i've got a couple of friends who play it as well.