Any good Mech/Gundam Games for PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by crazy12steve (25 posts) -
I'm a fan of the gundam tv series and i am wondering if there are any games like it for the PC or maybe xbox 360. Front Mission Evolved by Square Enix is a mech game on steam but i dont know if its any good. Any suggestions? I would like to have a game that is relatively new preferably from 2007 or later! -Thanks!
#2 Posted by ionusX (25757 posts) -

there used to be quite a few good ones however front mission evolved is all thats left really though if your a fan of less ytlized combat mechwarrior: living legends is a mod for crysis 1 with MP being its primary focus and whats its good at is very ncie and a feast for your eyes to see

front mission evolved isnt bad theres just alot of DLC almsot swamps you kinda like just cause 2 XD

anyway i recommend keeping ur eyes peeled on the horizon one day. cause you never know

one game i know you would have loved was exteel however ncsoft closed it down due to cutbacks during the start of the "global economic recession" and omitting the whole falling scene gameplay of that magnitude was actually possible i remember preforming such classics as the dual pistol death blossom and the power lance execution over and over again.. was most amusing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NyDwOm92Bs

#3 Posted by crazy12steve (25 posts) -
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD Exteel looked f*$^ing amazing!!!!!!!!
#4 Posted by crazy12steve (25 posts) -
Do i need crysis warhead or crysis?
#5 Posted by ionusX (25757 posts) -

Do i need crysis warhead or crysis?crazy12steve

good question possibly both

#6 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

i got the perfect game for you, but it's still in progress and already is looking to be very awesome! meet HAWKEN!

can i get a thank you? :D

also here's cockview gameplay

#7 Posted by heatfanman101 (2877 posts) -

i got the perfect game for you, but it's still in progress and already is looking to be very awesome! meet HAWKEN!

can i get a thank you? :D

also here's cockview gameplay

Rage010101

This. Hawken will be the next big mech game