Any chance to see GTA V and Dead Rising 3 on PC any more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bluesunmerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By bluesunmerc
Member since 2014 • 281 Posts

I've heard rumors that GTA might be coming to pc. Dead rising I doubt it its supposed to be an xbox one exclusive it may later but I wouldn't count on it.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

I would anticipate a "complete" edition for ps4 and XBone, with a PC release then

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@capcomchen said:

I really really wanna see these 2 games on PC. even I have PS3 and finished GTA V story mode already. I realy need PC version for 100% explore GTA V in much better graphic way. and I don't have Xbox One and no plan to buy it due to weak graphic performance and higher price. I suppose MS and Capcom will allow DR3 Steam version for better sales. 1.2 miilion sales on X1 is not good enough.

GTA V is coming to PC

Dead Rising 3 probably not.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@Chatch09 said:

GTA V is just a matter of time, isn't that petition close to a million signatures? I would think probably along side PS4/XB1 versions.

GTA V is just a matter of time, but it has nothing to do with that petition. For those who bother to pay attention, there was never any doubt that GTAV would come to PC. Just like every single other GTA game. The petition is pointless, and I still don't get why so many seem to think that Rockstar didn't intend to ever port it to PC, and needed to be tempted to do so with a petition. Despite what the console fanboys say, there is absolutely no reason to think that Rockstar is going to suddenly drop a platform from the franchise for no reason. Nothing has changed. It's business as usual. Even the fact that it hasn't been announced yet is no surprise. It's been the same pattern since GTA3: Huge hyped up launch for consoles and no mention of PC version, then, 6-10 months later, a quiet and casual launch of the PC version, usually announced only a matter of weeks ahead of time. And there has been nothing to suggest that this pattern will change. The only thing I could think of is that if they actually are making upgraded versions for PS4/XB1, they might wait to launch the PC version along with them, which could push it back a little bit, making the PC version take longer than any of the previous ones did. Either way, it is happening, sooner or later.

As for DR3: Don't know, don't care.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

GTA V will come out eventually.. they're just really taking their time.
I'd love to get my hands on GTA V PC version as well.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#9  Edited By Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

rockstar probably are planning to release a hd remake on the ps4/x1 consoles before a pc one. I'd like to play it someday but ill never play it on a console, i hate gta games on consoles.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

I don't think either game will make it to PC anymore, no

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@Old_Gooseberry said:

rockstar probably are planning to release a hd remake on the ps4/x1 consoles before a pc one. I'd like to play it someday but ill never play it on a console, i hate gta games on consoles.

This is pretty much the best-guess. An HD remake of GTA 5 seems extremely likely - and if that were the case, you wouldn't expect a PC version until the HD versions are done first. This is because they'd likely be using different assets than the ones used on the last-gen version.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@the_bi99man said:

@Chatch09 said:

GTA V is just a matter of time, isn't that petition close to a million signatures? I would think probably along side PS4/XB1 versions.

GTA V is just a matter of time, but it has nothing to do with that petition. For those who bother to pay attention, there was never any doubt that GTAV would come to PC. Just like every single other GTA game. The petition is pointless, and I still don't get why so many seem to think that Rockstar didn't intend to ever port it to PC, and needed to be tempted to do so with a petition. Despite what the console fanboys say, there is absolutely no reason to think that Rockstar is going to suddenly drop a platform from the franchise for no reason. Nothing has changed. It's business as usual. Even the fact that it hasn't been announced yet is no surprise. It's been the same pattern since GTA3: Huge hyped up launch for consoles and no mention of PC version, then, 6-10 months later, a quiet and casual launch of the PC version, usually announced only a matter of weeks ahead of time. And there has been nothing to suggest that this pattern will change. The only thing I could think of is that if they actually are making upgraded versions for PS4/XB1, they might wait to launch the PC version along with them, which could push it back a little bit, making the PC version take longer than any of the previous ones did. Either way, it is happening, sooner or later.

As for DR3: Don't know, don't care.

thanks for this, now I don't have to type it out for the 300000th time