Another Can I run it Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whitey_rolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 whitey_rolls
Member since 2006 • 2547 Posts

The reason I'm asking is because it's hard to get figures on workstation cards.

My laptop has an Nvidia Quadro 1000M GPU.

Can I run Skyrim?

Any ideas?

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts
Might be able to get medium settings. >http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphic-Cards.13849.0.html >Ctrl+F >Enter 1000M They only have two games benched for it, but by looking at they it says, you should manage medium. (Take note of the resolutions they use for each setting)
Avatar image for pooles_disciple
pooles_disciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 pooles_disciple
Member since 2009 • 56 Posts

Might be able to get medium settings. >http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphic-Cards.13849.0.html >Ctrl+F >Enter 1000M They only have two games benched for it, but by looking at they it says, you should manage medium. (Take note of the resolutions they use for each setting)C_Rule

I agree with C_Rule here. Resolution has to be noted when it comes to games, eg: One might play a game on 1920x1080 with medium settings, no AA etc and then switch to 1024x768 and then be able to run max settings, full AA etc.

Therefore to answer this question, you should be able to run it on medium and tweak a few things here and there depending on your chosen resolution

RedRocket204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 RedRocket204
Member since 2010 • 418 Posts

My laptop has an Nvidia Quadro 1000M GPU.

Laptop: HP 8560W - Intel I7 2720QM, 8 GB DDR, Nvidia Quadro 1000M GPUwhitey_rolls

I know I'm a bit late to respond here, but yes, I am running an almost identical system but your CPU is just slightly faster. I am running Skyrim in HIGH with that video card.