And so it begins....

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@PinchySkree said:

@Byshop: The fact you have enough disposable income to overpay for a game is irrelevant.

Yes, having enough spare income to indulge my various hobbies is like a waking nightmare.

-Byshop

Tuzolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#102  Edited By Tuzolord
Member since 2007 • 1409 Posts

Most of you guys in here are mistaken Pounds and Euros, it happened to the euro price first. Since a euro is more than a dollar euro prices should be lower but it was always like this 49usd = 49 euros, pounds was actually still less, but now they did the same thing to them. Just don't buy the games over steam or don't buy them at all if not worth it, for some games ill gladly spent over 100euros for others like these kind of sequels I wouldn't spend more than 40euros... and don't be mistaken by the top sellers, like you see for the americans and so on its still pretty cheap.

Btw 59 POUNDS is 100 USD for those that don't get it. Even when they say "well the salarys are bigger there", why the hell in my Country (switzerland which has bigger salarys than the UK) a game has the Euro price (So 59pound game I will pay 59euro for). Even if I go to the store where the max cost of pc games are at 75CHF, most are 69 like the 2 games posted by the TC, which is like 76 USD. The complaining is completely justified.

And again for clarification, since it seems a lot of ppl are not well informed:

$ = DOLLARS £ = POUNDS € = EURO CHF = Swiss Franc

and here are the current rates!

1 US DOLLAR = 0.60£ = 0.75€ = 0.91 CHF

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

I never thought non-special steam prices were all that good.

But the sales - another story!

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

@Byshop said:

@PinchySkree said:

@Byshop: The fact you have enough disposable income to overpay for a game is irrelevant.

Yes, having enough spare income to indulge my various hobbies is like a waking nightmare.

-Byshop

And no argument for anything in this thread. Don't bother signing such desperate garbage, your name is right there next to your comments for everyone to see.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#105 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@PinchySkree said:

@Byshop said:

-Byshop

And no argument for anything in this thread. Don't bother signing such desperate garbage, your name is right there next to your comments for everyone to see.

I've been signing my posts since long before you got here, pal. Also, I see no reason to apologize for not being a broke ass.

-Byshop

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106  Edited By gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Yeep.

And here I though Ubisoft were going to do better.

EDIT : The game has now been removed from Steam.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#107 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

@Byshop said:

@PinchySkree said:

@Byshop said:

-Byshop

I've been signing my posts since long before you got here, pal. Also, I see no reason to apologize for not being a broke ass.

-Byshop

How long you have been here counts towards nothing and signing every post makes you look like an obnoxious arse.

How much money you have personally has nothing to do with these games being overpriced and the morons feeding the corporations that cause it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Yes, after a day, the crew is region locked in the UK.