Aliens vs Predator MEETS Crysis !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FelipeInside (28548 posts) -

Well, not Crysis but you'll see...

http://games.on.net/2012/11/enterprising-modder-remakes-aliens-vs-predator-in-cryengine-3-looks-amazing/

#2 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

Looks pretty darn good for a user mod. Would be sweet to see it turned into a full fledged mod release. Looks like it has a ways to go at this point. I was really hoping to see some aliens but maybe later.

#3 Posted by JangoWuzHere (19032 posts) -

If they aren't going to have regenerating health, then at least make it less annoying to be in a damaged state. Having the screen desaturate with the blood in the corners and the constant blur effects is bad enough, but having heavy breathing and constant heart beating is taking it waaay too far.

#4 Posted by FelipeInside (28548 posts) -

If they aren't going to have regenerating health, then at least make it less annoying to be in a damaged state. Having the screen desaturate with the blood in the corners and the constant blur effects is bad enough, but having heavy breathing and constant heart beating is taking it waaay too far.

JangoWuzHere
But I think that's how you would actually feel, lol....
#5 Posted by JangoWuzHere (19032 posts) -

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

FelipeInside

Yeah maybe, but it's a video game so who cares?

#6 Posted by FelipeInside (28548 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

JangoWuzHere

Yeah maybe, but it's a video game so who cares?

Can't win, lol.... When it's too video game, people complain about realism. When it tries to be realistic, people say it's just a video game.
#7 Posted by Fire_Wa11 (600 posts) -

Looks more like "Eggs vs. Marine".

#8 Posted by nutcrackr (13029 posts) -
good start, egg sacks look kinda small though
#9 Posted by trastamad03 (4859 posts) -

Oh joy... CryEngine 3... I actually dislike... I never get decent performance with it.

#10 Posted by Morphic (4345 posts) -

Wow. I would seriously pay money for a full mod.