about GTA IV product key

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by patela24 (25 posts) -

jus bought the game and am unable to find product key...where is it located?...help me

#2 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

On the back of the manual?

#3 Posted by patela24 (25 posts) -

thanx man...got it

#4 Posted by gigatrainer (2029 posts) -
Lol? What?
#5 Posted by patela24 (25 posts) -
Hello all...I purchased gta iv online in ebay and i got it from India...now am installin the game on my sys...am jus checkin the dvd box and on the back of it it says "the software cannot be authenticated on computers outside india"....wat does it mean...can I play online n multiplayer...plz help me...
#6 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
Hello all...I purchased gta iv online in ebay and i got it from India...now am installin the game on my sys...am jus checkin the dvd box and on the back of it it says "the software cannot be authenticated on computers outside india"....wat does it mean...can I play online n multiplayer...plz help me...patela24
Well, wait and see, but PC games aren't bound to regions like console games, so it will work, I see no reason for it not to. Considering that Europe is kinda split in two sides, games that are not to be sold in UK and games that are sold in UK, and I have a few games that are from UK and they worked fine, there should be no problem, I also have games from US, Dubai, Germany, Netherlands, no problems so far.
#7 Posted by patela24 (25 posts) -

is it so...anyways,,thanx man...gotta wait n see wat happens...

#8 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -

Whoops, I forgot to add this, GTA IV can't really be activated in India, or most places, except US and UK and a few other countries, since LIVE is an awesome system that isn't supported in most countries, so if you aren't in a country that has acces to LIVE, you must make an hotmail or live account with an adress from US or UK, so that you can connect to LIVE and play the game online.