A boy and his Gamespy Comrade Account..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gammet25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Gammet25
Member since 2009 • 1064 Posts

i bought crysis with crysis wars. i made accout and installed gamespy comrade. I launch Crysis Wars from Gamespy Comrade and when i get in game i have no account logged in. i try and log in in the game and it says my password or log in doesnt exist. Thats not right, i checked everything and did the log in again. fail.l I try and ask Crysis wars to send a password to my email and it doesnt work.

Solution please, i really want to play crysis wars. DX

Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts
Your first mistake was installing Gamespy Comrade, I don't think you even need it to play Crysis online.
Gammet25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gammet25

Your first mistake was installing Gamespy Comrade, I don't think you even need it to play Crysis online.Mochyc
You need it for Crysis Wars, it came with Crysis Warhead.

nintendog66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nintendog66
Member since 2006 • 2300 Posts

Actually no you don't, Gamespy is built into Crysis/Warhead/Wars so you don't need to install the standalone program, they just give you the option to install it for advertising purposes.

And no, your Gamespy account is different from your Crysis Wars login username so you must make another one. And for the love of god, uninstall Gamespy. If you want a communtiy type of program like Comrade, download Xfire or Steam, either works.

Btw, add me on Crysis Wars if you wanna play. My nickname is TehMau5.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

You need it for Crysis Wars, it came with Crysis Warhead.

Gammet25
No you don't. You have an EA login to play Crysis Wars or Crysis online.
Gammet25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Gammet25

Actually no you don't, Gamespy is built into Crysis/Warhead/Wars so you don't need to install the standalone program, they just give you the option to install it for advertising purposes.

And no, your Gamespy account is different from your Crysis Wars login username so you must make another one. And for the love of god, uninstall Gamespy. If you want a communtiy type of program like Comrade, download Xfire or Steam, either works.

Btw, add me on Crysis Wars if you wanna play. My nickname is TehMau5.

nintendog66

But it needs a Gamespy ID: everytime i try and play something. It just pops up needing me to log in a gamespy id.