This topic is locked from further discussion.

burning_ice11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 burning_ice11
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts
hey everyone i was reading through somthing and saw dat the 8800gtx has not bein proberly tested on a direct x 10 games its only compatible to it does anyone think it will strugle on some of the new direct x 10 games in the future wat does everyone think of the new 8800gtx anyone got one how does it run and does anyone no where i can get the best computer for the buck from ???????thanx
matthewjackman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 matthewjackman
Member since 2006 • 407 Posts
Oh god, my head! Please I'm willing to let spelling go but use full stops. They are essential in forming sentences without which language ceases to have meaning. The answer to your main question.....no it hasn't been tested on a fully working DX10 game because none exist. Having said that it does work with DX10, in tech demos and in early builds of games such as Crysis and it may actually run better with DX10 games. You will just have to wait and see. As to how it plays current DX9 games, it is simply the best and fastest video card out there right now. Now while you wait for DX10 games go find that fullstop button on your keyboard, please.
burning_ice11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 burning_ice11
it ant that hard to read without full stops (.) :-)
Jiggly_Wiggly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jiggly_Wiggly
Member since 2006 • 1912 Posts
I agree with burning, grammar in PC hardware is not very important, I didn't even notice until you brought it out.
Jiggly_Wiggly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jiggly_Wiggly
Member since 2006 • 1912 Posts
Oh and to answer your question, they should work with al ldx10 games, but havn't been tested, I would expect a developer to test a dx10 game on it. I would personally wait for the ati 2800xtx, from ati Its gonna be kickass
ElectricNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ElectricNZ
Member since 2007 • 2457 Posts
If it doesn't actually work with DX10 games, nvidia will get sued hard, since it says its DX10 comaptible on the box.
habitat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 habitat
Member since 2003 • 260 Posts
Even if it does have compatibility issues at first...thats what drivers are for.  :)
burning_ice11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 burning_ice11

Even if it does have compatibility issues at first...thats what drivers are for.  :)habitat
wat do you mean drivers soz kinda blonde here :-( lol