780 Classified Hydrocopper Installation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordOdin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LordOdin99
Member since 2003 • 27 Posts

For anyone needing help or is interested in upgrading their 780 Classy.

http://youtu.be/7PEZjs05Wto

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29437841/evga-gtx-780-classified-unboxing

You just posted this not long ago don't start spamming your Youtube links here.

LordOdin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LordOdin99

Completely different video.  ;)

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Completely different video.  ;)

LordOdin99

Either way I don't think it's necessary, only one person posted in your last thread, and i'm the only one in this one I don't think people care for people that spam their own Youtube channels I know it annoys the hell out of me.

LordOdin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LordOdin99

Then that sounds like your problem.  If you're going to make a blanket statement because the only thing in common is the type of graphics card, then by all means, make yourself look stupid and say the same video was posted twice.  Just because you don't want to watch the videos doesn't mean others don't.  Don't wanna watch?  Don't click on it.  Quit being a troll.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Then that sounds like your problem.  If you're going to make a blanket statement because the only thing in common is the type of graphics card, then by all means, make yourself look stupid and say the same video was posted twice.  Just because you don't want to watch the videos doesn't mean others don't.  Don't wanna watch?  Don't click on it.  Quit being a troll.

LordOdin99
Quit creating threads to solely make yourself some pub. Do it in your blog
LordOdin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LordOdin99

Let me get this straight.  2 posts about tech in the Hardware section consitutes spam?  Please.  :roll:

Besides, there are people that find how-to's like this useful where the instructions don't adequetaly explain things well.

If you guys don't have anything contructive or positive to say, then don't bother.  Forum etiquette 101.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
it's a nice video they are just on their period or somethin
JimmyJumpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 JimmyJumpy
Member since 2008 • 2554 Posts

Let me get this straight.  2 posts about tech in the Hardware section consitutes spam?  Please.  :roll:LordOdin99

It sure smells funny when those are the *only* two posts you made here recently. ;)

Besides, there are people that find how-to's like this useful where the instructions don't adequetaly explain things well.LordOdin99

Sure, but they're most likely on Youtube

If you guys don't have anything contructive or positive to say, then don't bother.  Forum etiquette 101.

LordOdin99

If you --besides spamming your YouTube channel-- would have something constructive to say, that would be a nice change :)

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

Let me get this straight.  2 posts about tech in the Hardware section consitutes spam?  Please.  :roll:

Besides, there are people that find how-to's like this useful where the instructions don't adequetaly explain things well.

LordOdin99
Making several threads like this can fall under forum invasion(if done within a short time) and since you do not really invite us to start a discussion here they do fall under spam. You're only promoting your videos. With this said, whenever it is relevant it is perfectly fine to post links to such videos.
LordOdin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LordOdin99

Making several threads like this can fall under forum invasion(if done within a short time) and since you do not really invite us to start a discussion here they do fall under spam. You're only promoting your videos. With this said, whenever it is relevant it is perfectly fine to post links to such videos. horgen123
Actually they do invite a conversation.  If people have questions or comments, they post in the thread and I'll reply when I can.  You're reaching.

mastershake575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mastershake575
Member since 2007 • 8574 Posts

]Actually they do invite a conversation. If people have questions or comments, they post in the thread and I'll reply when I can. You're reaching.

LordOdin99

Is this a joke ? You just told a moderator (whose job is to research/enforce the rules) thats he's reaching..... (I think he's knows what he's talking about.......)

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

[QUOTE="horgen123"] Making several threads like this can fall under forum invasion(if done within a short time) and since you do not really invite us to start a discussion here they do fall under spam. You're only promoting your videos. With this said, whenever it is relevant it is perfectly fine to post links to such videos. LordOdin99

Actually they do invite a conversation.  If people have questions or comments, they post in the thread and I'll reply when I can.  You're reaching.

Let people ask for help first...
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

PC hardware discussion

The video is on youtube where people will easily find it with the search box if they are looking - there is no reason to post it here

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

Use it in a constructive manner, i do with my video's, but i already have subs and all that crap....

FaustArp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FaustArp
Member since 2013 • 1036 Posts

Use it in a constructive manner, i do with my video's, but i already have subs and all that crap....

AMD655

Also, you participate in every other aspect of the forum, have tons of posts, and aren't here to obviously promote your videos.

This guy has 14 posts and 2 of them are threads with his videos.  :roll: