$500-$600 Dollar Custom Computer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manocanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 manocanada
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me build a custom computer within the price range of $500-$600 bucks. It would be used for graphic design and some gaming. If you would be so kind is to list all the parts that you think would be the best value for the buck that would be awesome. I plan on running Windows 7 as my OS.

I built my other computer 4 years back with help from a friend, and we used newegg for most of the parts, if there is a better site please let me know. Thank you.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me build a custom computer within the price range of $500-$600 bucks. It would be used for graphic design and some gaming. If you would be so kind is to list all the parts that you think would be the best value for the buck that would be awesome. I plan on running Windows 7 as my OS.

I built my other computer 4 years back with help from a friend, and we used newegg for most of the parts, if there is a better site please let me know. Thank you.

manocanada

newegg is about the best you will get in teh USA. in canada there are better places where u from?