Wireless headphones

This topic is locked from further discussion.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

Anything you guys would recommend. Would like for it to work with PS4 as well.

Looking at the SteelSeries Siberia 800 as it happens to be 50% this weekend. Would you guys recommend it?

Edit: The 50% off is in a store that charges nearly double price. Damn. Oh well still within my price range.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#2  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

You really can't go wrong with the Siberia 800.

I went with the Hyper X Cloud II which was only $100. (I wish I would have spent the extra $$ and went wireless)

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 horgen  Moderator

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You really can't go wrong with the Siberia 800.

I went with the Hyper X Cloud II which was only $100. (I wish I would have spent the extra $$ and went wireless)

I got Beyerdynamics 700 or 770 something wired. They are good, but I'm trying to cut down on the cables here.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@horgen said:

Anything you guys would recommend. Would like for it to work with PS4 as well.

Looking at the SteelSeries Siberia 800 as it happens to be 50% this weekend. Would you guys recommend it?

Edit: The 50% off is in a store that charges nearly double price. Damn. Oh well still within my price range.

Best wireless headset these days...

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 horgen  Moderator

@PredatorRules: You think so? I hope it can manage be connected to PS4 and PC at the same time.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@horgen said:

@PredatorRules: You think so? I hope it can manage be connected to PS4 and PC at the same time.

Siberia 800

Immersive Dolby surround sound and high-quality retractable microphone for gaming on PC, Mac, Xbox and PlayStation.

source: https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/siberia-840

Unless you have special request for it to be compatible for the Wii in addition or something you're gold.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 horgen  Moderator

@PredatorRules said:
@horgen said:

Siberia 800

Immersive Dolby surround sound and high-quality retractable microphone for gaming on PC, Mac, Xbox and PlayStation.

Unless you have special request for it to be compatible for the Wii in addition or something you're gold.

No special requests here. By the looks of it I can connect both the PS4 and PC at the same. And with analog out I can connect it to my stereo for easy switching.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GeryGo  Moderator

@horgen said:
@PredatorRules said:
@horgen said:

Siberia 800

No special requests here. By the looks of it I can connect both the PS4 and PC at the same. And with analog out I can connect it to my stereo for easy switching.

I'm not sure about the features you've mentioned - for that I'll have to see or read reviews but it sure got multiverse support.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By horgen  Moderator

@PredatorRules said:

I'm not sure about the features you've mentioned - for that I'll have to see or read reviews but it sure got multiverse support.

I'm assuming from seeing a picture of the rear side of the unit that follow. Has a few in connections and a analog out.

Edit: Of course with two optical in I think I will opt for using them. PC and PS4 both have them as well. Hopefully I can use it without connecting the USB cable.