Game accessory companies need to show some love to PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

recently I saw a really nice display stand for psvr which is made by a game accessories company. If you want great accessories for psvr all you have to do is go to Best Buy. If you want a display stand or any other accessorie for the rift you need to make it your self or have some one do it for you. I know that console gaming is more popular but these game companies need to make accessories for PC too.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@jim1174: Moved to Hardware forum

There're plenty of gaming accessories to the PC, flight controllers, gaming wheels for car simulators, gamepads, mousepads, headsets / mice / keyboard also count as gaming accessories, you've got bungee for the mice cable, I bet there're more that I personally don't use.

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

With the PlayStation VR launch only a few weeks away there’s certainly plenty of accessories to already choose from to keep your headset safe, whether its inside a hard case or out on show. The abundance certainly shows the expected mass market appeal of PlayStation VR, as the same level of available accessories for rivals HTC Vive and Oculus Rift hasn’t been anywhere near the same.

https://www.vrfocus.com/2016/09/display-your-playstation-vr-whilst-charging-peripherals-with-new-accessories/

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@jim1174: So what? I don't buy accessories to look at, I buy them to use.

It could look like a turd for all I care, as long as it functions and is comfortable to use, that's all that matters.

urbangamez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 urbangamez
Member since 2010 • 3511 Posts

there are billions of accessories for pc gaming at newegg

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@jim1174 said:

With the PlayStation VR launch only a few weeks away there’s certainly plenty of accessories to already choose from to keep your headset safe, whether its inside a hard case or out on show. The abundance certainly shows the expected mass market appeal of PlayStation VR, as the same level of available accessories for rivals HTC Vive and Oculus Rift hasn’t been anywhere near the same.

https://www.vrfocus.com/2016/09/display-your-playstation-vr-whilst-charging-peripherals-with-new-accessories/

Thing is, you'll need one brand such as Sony to make such accessories hanger because all of those accessories belong to Sony.

Most PC gamers don't mind about such minor stuff like this.