Your opinion on this particular aspect of homosexuality

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

it absolutely should.

people are freaking out about it because it is supposed to be "immoral" and "unnatural".

when you remove the immorality argument and place it in the context of the natural range of human behavior that some people are born with it takes away the ability for people to treat other people as second class citizens and deny them human rights over something they can't help.

nobody should have to hide what they are or live some hetero lie to receive the same basic human rights other enjoy.

That makes sense. The problem is, it being natural (and occurring in nature) won't convince people it's not immoral. I've tried it from that angle and the answer I get is "So, just because animals do it does that mean it's ok? Animals also kill and rape, doesn't mean we should do those things..." or the worse "But God made us superior to animals, so homosexuality tendencies are a test from God to see if someone is morally deficient or not".

Thank you for your feedback =)

Avatar image for elliotskywalker
elliotskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By elliotskywalker
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

if what they have done never hurts others, then just let them go and leave them alone

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@korvus said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

it absolutely should.

people are freaking out about it because it is supposed to be "immoral" and "unnatural".

when you remove the immorality argument and place it in the context of the natural range of human behavior that some people are born with it takes away the ability for people to treat other people as second class citizens and deny them human rights over something they can't help.

nobody should have to hide what they are or live some hetero lie to receive the same basic human rights other enjoy.

That makes sense. The problem is, it being natural (and occurring in nature) won't convince people it's not immoral. I've tried it from that angle and the answer I get is "So, just because animals do it does that mean it's ok? Animals also kill and rape, doesn't mean we should do those things..." or the worse "But God made us superior to animals, so homosexuality tendencies are a test from God to see if someone is morally deficient or not".

Thank you for your feedback =)

well the reply to that is that obviously god likes to watch gay sex.

if he didn't love it and want to watch it it would not exist.

peppersteaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 peppersteaker
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

it seems like people who are intensely antigay have some underlying unconfronted gay feelings themselves. Who care if your gay, more ladies for me to choose from :P