Your closest encounter with death?

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
So how did this turn into a debate?jim_shorts
It's OT....
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#102 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts
[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]So how did this turn into a debate?LJS9502_basic
It's OT....

don't remind me
Sgt_Homonculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Sgt_Homonculus
Member since 2006 • 1764 Posts

So how did this turn into a debate?jim_shorts

kdizzle815 believes that his escaping unscathed from a drive-by is due to divine providence, something that Karayan disagreed with, and it escalated from there. See? I can be helpful too...

-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Then you acknowledge that even the lives of the most devote Christians can be cut short?kdizzle815

This may shock and surprise you but everyone dies. Christians don't believe it's the end however.

Which brings me to my point. God isn't going to protect you wherever you go, you have to protect yourself.

Who ever said that he does. If God intervened in every negative situation that occured on earth then people would become too reliant on him and not do anything for themselves to solve their problems. And of course you should look out for yourself. But since I do that doesn't mean I should renounce my faith. And thats what it seems like you're tryin to do

You let me to believe you meant that earlier on, maybe we just misunderstood each other.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#105 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
[QUOTE="Articuno76"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Articuno76"]Your just arguing in circles, just like you say there is no solid way to tell people how to live their lives there is no solid way to do the converse either. It's not up to me to produce anything here, if it says you can't you can't, if it says nothing....you can...right? Your trying to argue a lack of a freedom, something that you need to produce evidence for, I'm arguing of a freedom, something that exist purely because there is no evidence that says you don't have that freedom, and by deduction therefore, you have it.LJS9502_basic

No...I'm not arguing in circles. I made a clear statement. You disagreed. I asked proof. You are now trying to win by confusing the issue. It's simple really. No one has the right to tell another how to live. Period. Where is this right from?

You are arguing against freedom. I have the right as an adult to live my life how I choose as long as I don't break laws of my community. This does not give another individual the right to tell me how to live my life. Again, where is your proof that your freedom is curtailed by you not sticking your nose into my life?

Sorry...why do you have the right to do that? You said that they extended to government, not the private sector.

Rights are granted by the government. In the US free speech is to allow you to speak out against the government without fear of reprisal. You implied you had a right to tell individuals how to live their life. I can go back and quote it for you...if you've forgotten. That is not your right and it makes your arrogant to think so..

The government gives me that right to live my own life. As I said as long as I don't break the law....I can do as I wish. You have no business interferring.

Ok, maybe not a right, but it's not against someones rights either: How is telling people how to live their lives a) infringing on someone else rights? (it's not) b) breaking a law (it's not). I don't want to get into the definition of rights, but I have the x to speak you how to live (see how retarded this sentence is getting?). You are very selective in what you answer...I'll give you that. You never concede a point, but simply ignore the ones that most people would concede...which is odd. Notice I did concede earlier in this post and abandoned that line of argument (tbh I have no idea what you are talking about when you use the word 'right'). I don't have the right maybe but I have the 'x' to tell/speak you...what is x? The option? Choice? Tell can be used to mean command or to mean 'inform' according to the dictionary, I think everyone is in a position to inform someone on how to live (maybe not very well, but they are allowed to do so, everyone is). I also believe that other posters meaning of Tell in this case, much like my own is much more mild than your own.

vitz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 vitz3
Member since 2004 • 1884 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="kdizzle815"] Thats one way of looking at it. But I honestly believe that it was divine interventionLJS9502_basic

As long as you don't go trusting aspects of your live to your deity.

It's not your place to tell him how to live his life.....

And you wouldn't tell someone off if he decided not to put on a bulletproof vest and helmet because he thought god would protect him in combat. :roll:

Nope.....

Jack Bauer?? :o
kdizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 kdizzle815
Member since 2004 • 2572 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="kdizzle815"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="kdizzle815"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="kdizzle815"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="kdizzle815"] That makes no sense. I'm not going to put my life in jeopardy on purpose.

You do when you trust on god to protect. In that I like more. "I help those who help themselves."

It seems to me like you're misunderstanding the concept of faith

Tell that to all those US soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq, and their family and friends.

Dude ur going clear off track. Yes it is a shame that American lives have been loss. But can you name a war in which there were no casualties. I'll just say this, if those soldiers/families are Christians who really have faith in our Lord then they wont be as destraut about losing a life because we know that they'll have everlasting life. Even if they died because of a war profiteering president

Then you acknowledge that even the lives of the most devote Christians can be cut short?

Um yeah. Bad luck falls on the righteous and the wicked. I'm just saying that in my situation I believe it was divine intervention. It must not have been my time to go. The guy had a freakin automatic weapon for cryin out loud.

And like I said, it's fine that you believe that, even though I don't. As long as you don't go trust aspects of your life to god that you can control yourself.

I can see that this FAITH thing completely eludes your understanding. So I'll just leave it alone. And hope that some day you'll get it.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic

Ok, maybe not a right,  but it's not against someones rights either: How is telling people how to live their lives a) infringing on someone else rights? (it's not) b) breaking a law (it's not). I don't want to get into the definition of rights, but I have the x to speak you how to live (see how retarded this sentence is getting?). You are very selective in what you answer...I'll give you that. You never concede a point, but simply ignore the ones that most people would concede...which is odd. Notice I did concede earlier in this post and abandoned that line of argument (tbh I have no idea what you are talking about when you use the word 'right'). I don't have the right maybe but I have the 'x' to tell/speak you...what is x? The option? Choice?Articuno76

Dude....I don't know what this post says.:|  I argue only the point that is germane to the discussion.  I never argue points that are brought in that don't belong in said discussion.  Too many posters here throw out ideas that are not served by the original statement.  Then they get bogged down in several different discussions at once.

Now, this argument dealt with posters (notjust you) stating they had a right to tell others how to live.  They do not....and thinking it's their place to do so is arrogance.  Now, giving solicited advice is fine....and making a suggestion (if done properly) is fine.  However, it is not a right.

I'm rather disappointed that you don't understand the difference.....

steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#109 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
ummm...ok anyway!! thinkin back on it it's not really a close encounter with death...but when it hapened i thought it was!!! ok here we go: ok me and my cuz used to ride bikes around the neighborhood and these 3 dogs used to always chase us!! so one day we're coming back to the house and the dogs start chasing us!! he was ahead of me so the dogs were right by my feet!! I kicked on of em in the head..i was so happy!!! but they kept chasing...ok so im like 30 seconds away...and i think "hey! i can jump this big ditch in front of the house! the dogs will fall in the ditch and i'll be safe!!" so i try it...and i don't make it...i fall in the ditch and scar my legs and arms all up...my cuz ran in the house screaming...and i though i was dead cuz i knew the dogs were right behind me...i look up and the dogs are just standing above the ditch looking at me...not even barking...maybe they do only chase the wheels....but yea...that's my story...
Jonesy852

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Jonesy852
Member since 2005 • 602 Posts
My close encounter was when I was in 5th grade.  I had gotten pneumonia in my left lung which then spread quickly to my right lung as well.  I couldn't eat for about 3 weeks because I was so nauseated, so my mom had to force me to at least drink chicken broth which I almost always threw up.  I was very dehydrated so I was incredibly thirsty all the time.  Every day I would either be extremely hot or extremely cold because my body couldn't regulate my temperature very well.  I would throw up constantly, bed-ridden, and slept all day.  One night I woke up and I felt so sick and weak I couldn't even get out of bed.  I called out for my mom and she took my temperature which was 105.1.  So she rushed me to the hospital where I stayed for about a week or two.  When I was completely better about a month and a half after I first got pneumonia, I ended up losing around 47 lbs.  The good thing about all of this is I got to drink tons of milk shakes to gain some of my weight back.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
[QUOTE="kdizzle815"] I can see that this FAITH thing completely eludes your understanding. So I'll just leave it alone. And hope that some day you'll get it.

My problem is that I don't believe in god, I don't mind that people use it as a comforting thought or strengthen their courage.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Articuno76

[QUOTE="Articuno76"]Ok, maybe not a right, but it's not against someones rights either: How is telling people how to live their lives a) infringing on someone else rights? (it's not) b) breaking a law (it's not). I don't want to get into the definition of rights, but I have the x to speak you how to live (see how retarded this sentence is getting?). You are very selective in what you answer...I'll give you that. You never concede a point, but simply ignore the ones that most people would concede...which is odd. Notice I did concede earlier in this post and abandoned that line of argument (tbh I have no idea what you are talking about when you use the word 'right'). I don't have the right maybe but I have the 'x' to tell/speak you...what is x? The option? Choice?LJS9502_basic

Dude....I don't know what this post says.:| I argue only the point that is germane to the discussion. I never argue points that are brought in that don't belong in said discussion. Too many posters here throw out ideas that are not served by the original statement. Then they get bogged down in several different discussions at once.

Now, this argument dealt with posters (notjustyou) stating they had a right to tell others how to live. They do not....and thinking it's their place to do so is arrogance. Now, giving solicited advice is fine....and making a suggestion (if done properly) is fine. However, it is not a right.

I'm rather disappointed that you don't understand the difference.....

Both of those things fall under some of the definitions of 'tell'. And I already admitted it's not a right, but it's...something....that they are allowed to do, I dunno what to call it though. Most people call it a right, maybe not in a literal sense, but they say that because no one can tell them they aren't allowed to, my terminology isn't broad enough to find a label for what this is, but maybe yours is. I thoroughly admitted I saw the difference and moved onto something else, why did you not see that? I did it quite clearly in the first line you just quoted?! I said it's not a right, sheesh. I'm rather disappointed that you choose to ignore that and also disappointed that you are using such a strict definition of tell rather than being open to all the possibilities.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 LJS9502_basic
 Both of those things fall under some of the definitions of 'tell'. And I already admitted it's not a right, but it's...something....that they are allowed to do, I dunno what to call it though. Most people call it a right, maybe not in a literal sense, but they say that because no one can tell them they aren't allowed to, my terminology isn't broad enough to find a label for what this is, but maybe yours is. I thoroughly admitted I saw the difference and moved onto something else, why did you not see that? I did it quite clearly in the first line you just quoted?! I said it's not a right, sheesh. I'm rather disappointed that you choose to ignore that and also disappointed that you are using such a strict definition of tell rather than being open to all the possibilities.Articuno76

:lol:  If you want to believe that (though it isn't true).....as for your last post....as I stated.....

Dude....I don't know what this post says.:|

Other than the first line it made no sense.

Right does not equal tell.  Definitions for the win.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
I don't remember this I've only been told by my family ^^ My dad was fixing a door nob or something and I found a screw in his toolbox and i swallowed it and I was choking on it :D but he saved me
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
i fell into the rapids of a river during a whitewater rafting expedenture. I had to dogde big sharp rocks until i eventually was pulled back into the raft. Either that or the time i almost lost control of my truck driving on slick roads.
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 EmoPWNS
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
I wanted to post in OT while taking a bath and my laptop fell in the water before I could get inside.  Boy would my face have been read :oops:
mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#118 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts
Bus, car, bridge and water have all tried to get rid of me :)
lVK1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lVK1
Member since 2006 • 788 Posts
I was on a camp out and we went hiking. then a thunderstorm came and we got lost. It's a good thing they didn't listen to me :p cus i pointed them in the wrong direction :p anywho, it was cold, wet, and somewhat dangerous. as being struck by lighting is actually plausible way out there. There was also another camp out. It was hot, and very humid. I began to get bored so i read a book i was supposed to be reading for school. the book was even more boring and i became deleious from the heat and humidity. finally we bought some ice and put it into the watercooler. it helped alot. but i think that's the closest iv'e ever been to death... which isn't very close... unless you count the time when i was four and i slid into a fireand pile and got probably hundreds of bites on my legs... i dont quite remember much of it but whatever.
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts
getting my leg sucked into the wave machine thing at the pool. even though it was only like 5 seconds. another close one was a few weeks ago I was driving and I came to a yield and it was sort of a merge lane right, and I looked to see a city bus a ways back before entering so once I got into the merge lane I instinctively started to go (because this particular area never ever has cars coming around), but the damn bus had sped up and I was halfway out so I had to slam my pedal down and see how fast my car could accelerate.
bupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#121 bupp
Member since 2003 • 929 Posts
1. This first close encounter with death was in pre-k. The pre-k teacher lived near a pond and one day she decided to take all of us down there for a day of fun. When we got to the pond, we started throwing rocks into the water as little kids often do. After some time, my best friend (who is still a friend of mine today) came up with the brilliant idea to try and throw a really big rock over my head and into the pond. I probably don't need to explain further...but I will anyways. Oblivious to the obvious danger I was putting myself in, I positioned myself in front of the water, facing my friend, who was holding a rock almost to heavy to carry. When he threw the rock, I watched, like an idiot, as the damn thing slammed into the top of my head. I've never seen so much blood in my life. My head was like a sickening red geiser. I passed out pretty soon after the impact. I had to be taken to the hospital and I got a few stitches. Since the rock hit me on the top of my head, any scarring that I might have is hidden by my hair.

2. My second brush with death was only a few years later. I was now in fourth or fifth grade. One night, at my friend's house (same one as in the last story), we decided to take a walk around the block. After one or two circles around the small block, we came back to my friend's neighbor's house. Seeing as we were incredibly stupid, we decided to throw rocks at his window for absolutely no reason whatsoever. After smashing one window in, we heard the cry of a ferocious canine. We were so startled and terrified that we couldn't move. In a few seconds, a giant doberman jumped out of the window we had just destroyed. He chased us around the block a few times and for some reason it didn't occur to us to just run to my friend's house. Eventually, however, we did realize that that would be our easiest escape, so we ran to the house and jumped through the door before the dog could maul us. We got in so much trouble.
Avatar image for 6icks_tea_4hoar
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 6icks_tea_4hoar
Member since 2007 • 1492 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="kdizzle815"]Third incident. Got shot at. A guy thought that I was somebody else. Him missing all those shots in my opinion is an act of God. I wanted to hunt him down but my rational/spiritual side said leave it to God. Folks like that always get whats coming to themkdizzle815
You were just lucky

Thats one way of looking at it. But I honestly believe that it was divine intervention

you sound like jules from pulp fiction. :P
Hellsing2o2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Hellsing2o2
Member since 2004 • 3504 Posts
Being 2 years old, And running into the street, and almost getting run over by a truck. I still remember it clearly.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Articuno76

:lol: If you want to believe that (though it isn't true).....as for your last post....as I stated.....

Dude....I don't know what this post says.:|

Other than the first line it made no sense.

Right does not equal tell. Definitions for the win.

LJS9502_basic

I never tried to say anything about rights trying to equal tell in that last post, in fact it's more to do with entitlement if anything (if that's the word), I even conceeded it had nothing to do with rights. And you didn't clarify why what I said didn't make sense, how can I clarify for you if you don't tell me? Methinks your just reading what your wanting to read. This for instance. You have some odd forum etiquette, vague statements and not answering questions are just of a few things:
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Your understanding?

Articuno76
Yours?

In the above example you did both, firstly by using a '?' to confuse the point made (I think you were saying that it was only my understanding, now I have no idea what it's supposed to mean). In the second instance you never told me your understanding and simply rubbed in the fact that I didn't get it...if you get it why don't you explain it to me?
SolidsnakeY15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 SolidsnakeY15
Member since 2004 • 2302 Posts
[QUOTE="Articuno76"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Articuno76"]Your just arguing in circles, just like you say there is no solid way to tell people how to live their lives there is no solid way to do the converse either. It's not up to me to produce anything here, if it says you can't you can't, if it says nothing....you can...right? Your trying to argue a lack of a freedom, something that you need to produce evidence for, I'm arguing of a freedom, something that exist purely because there is no evidence that says you don't have that freedom, and by deduction therefore, you have it.LJS9502_basic

No...I'm not arguing in circles. I made a clear statement. You disagreed. I asked proof. You are now trying to win by confusing the issue. It's simple really. No one has the right to tell another how to live. Period. Where is this right from?

You are arguing against freedom. I have the right as an adult to live my life how I choose as long as I don't break laws of my community. This does not give another individual the right to tell me how to live my life. Again, where is your proof that your freedom is curtailed by you not sticking your nose into my life?

Sorry...why do you have the right to do that? You said that they extended to government, not the private sector.

Rights are granted by the government. In the US free speech is to allow you to speak out against the government without fear of reprisal. You implied you had a right to tell individuals how to live their life. I can go back and quote it for you...if you've forgotten. That is not your right and it makes your arrogant to think so..

The government gives me that right to live my own life. As I said as long as I don't break the law....I can do as I wish. You have no business interferring.

l'm gonna argue this with FACTS not OPINIONS, so neither of you can rebut anything:

Legally speaking, yes it is. For example, if he made a TV ad ordering everyone watching to live their lives in such and such ways, and as long as none of them require the viewers to break the law, he wouldn't be arrested nor will the ad be banned. That's a FACT.

But l think you're referring to our morality factor. You're sure as hell not making it clear though... but l suppose you're right, that as adults we have no right telling people how to live, in moral terms. That, however, is an OPINION. Just because we both share this opinion, it doesn't mean everyone else applies it on themselves. That doesn't mean people can't tell you what to do, some people like to think that they can, and some may even provide very helpful suggestions. Nonetheless, as an adult even if l'm doing something wrong or disliked (not legally wrong) and someone was to advice me to stop doing it... l wouldn't go sue him if l didn't like what he says. l'd never get a cent out of him, since he would never had broken any laws. l could, however, just ignore it. People CAN ignore other people's advice, you know...

You 2 just can't communicate. Articuno continuously fails to express himself clearly and LJS9 sounds a bit drunk :? now l hope l showed that Articuno is arguing in terms of our factual legal rights given by the government and LJS9 is arguing from a moral perspective. Just a misunderstanding as far as l'm concerned...

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#126 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts
hmm, the most recent i can tell you about is about 6-7 years ago, back when i was a kid in middle school. I had pissed of several kids in my school who had been messing with me, and they tried to kill me at the bus stop (this is in portland mind you). They chased me down the street, caught up, and tried to throw me infront of a speeding bus on the road. I lived because i tripped myself and fell onto a pile of sharp rocks, shattering my right wrist (Healed up just fine after a month or two).Preferable to being roadkill...
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#127 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21700 Posts
My closest encounter had to be when my mom or dad had put a different fan propeller in another broken fan. Unfortunately it was too big for it, and when I turned it on the the thing literally blew up and propeller pieces went flying everywhere like windmill shurrikens. Good thing I started to run when the fan started making crazy noises, because afterwards I checked and found that my entire left shoulder had been deeply cut. If I had stood there like an idiot, my face or neck could have been sliced up. :cry: 
Avatar image for Viewtiful-GaMeR
Viewtiful-GaMeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Viewtiful-GaMeR
Member since 2005 • 10789 Posts
I was sitting right in front of a rattle snake(on ground) in 6th grade camp.
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts

Mine is when i was cleaning a ceiling fan,and someone turned on the power of the ceiling fan next to me,it nearly hit my neck but i moved away in time.Another time is when i was in a really crowded town,it was really flooding with people,you have to squeeze to get through and there was a moment where i got lost and had difficulty breathing,i got out later unharmed though,as my father somehow found me,but my wallet was gone.

Thats about the closest thing to death i have encountered.Nothing spectacular.So whats yours?

Zerocrossings
i doubt that a celing fan could accelerate that fast...
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
1. This first close encounter with death was in pre-k. The pre-k teacher lived near a pond and one day she decided to take all of us down there for a day of fun. When we got to the pond, we started throwing rocks into the water as little kids often do. After some time, my best friend (who is still a friend of mine today) came up with the brilliant idea to try and throw a really big rock over my head and into the pond. I probably don't need to explain further...but I will anyways. Oblivious to the obvious danger I was putting myself in, I positioned myself in front of the water, facing my friend, who was holding a rock almost to heavy to carry. When he threw the rock, I watched, like an idiot, as the damn thing slammed into the top of my head. I've never seen so much blood in my life. My head was like a sickening red geiser. I passed out pretty soon after the impact. I had to be taken to the hospital and I got a few stitches. Since the rock hit me on the top of my head, any scarring that I might have is hidden by my hair.

2. My second brush with death was only a few years later. I was now in fourth or fifth grade. One night, at my friend's house (same one as in the last story), we decided to take a walk around the block. After one or two circles around the small block, we came back to my friend's neighbor's house. Seeing as we were incredibly stupid, we decided to throw rocks at his window for absolutely no reason whatsoever. After smashing one window in, we heard the cry of a ferocious canine. We were so startled and terrified that we couldn't move. In a few seconds, a giant doberman jumped out of the window we had just destroyed. He chased us around the block a few times and for some reason it didn't occur to us to just run to my friend's house. Eventually, however, we did realize that that would be our easiest escape, so we ran to the house and jumped through the door before the dog could maul us. We got in so much trouble.
bupp
lol
Half-Life_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#131 Half-Life_man
Member since 2006 • 6302 Posts

Birth lol

Enflamed Heart, undeveloped throat and windpipe, and something else that i can't currently remember.

The weird thing is that brain turned out good. Usually with births like that child is mentally retarted.

GreaseMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 GreaseMonkey
Member since 2003 • 6747 Posts
My appendix almost asploded
PS2_ROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 PS2_ROCKS
Member since 2003 • 4679 Posts
I was going to go cruising with some friends but decided not to shortly before they left. They got in a serious accident and the driver died, the passenger went through the front window and was hospitalized and the one in the back only had minor injuries.
ElToRo_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 ElToRo_14
Member since 2005 • 1408 Posts
uh..I think when i was in an airplane and it was going through REALLY bad turbulance. I thought the captian was having a fight to the death with his co pilot while flying lol.
six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
i ran in the middle of a street full of cars going 40 mph to save my skateboard....oh yeah...