You guys realize there's no sex education in Saudi Arabia/other Islamic countrie

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Revisited (292 posts) -
s right? They literally can go through life without ever knowing what a woman's hoo-haa looks like. The Internet has opened new doors, BUT it's so bad over there that even people who HAVE google, don't know how to use google (effectively) And the rare 1% that do know how to google, don't know WHAT to google. They literally don't know how to start their search to learn about sexuality and sex education. It's bad guys. http://blueabaya.blogspot.com/2012/02/does-saudi-arabia-need-sex-education.html
#2 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
rofl, Islam
#3 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Okay.

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre

#4 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (9411 posts) -
rofl, IslamMrPraline
I did indeed rofl.
#5 Posted by theone86 (21001 posts) -

rofl, IslamMrPraline

Right, because Christian society never had restrictions on sexual material, oh wait...

#6 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -

rofl, IslamMrPraline

#7 Posted by DroidPhysX (17098 posts) -
I would like to take this (relevant) opportunity to get grayfox's opinion on Irans ranking (2nd place) in sex changes.
#8 Posted by Revisited (292 posts) -
This wasn't the intention of discussion of topic.
#9 Posted by _BlueDuck_ (11986 posts) -

Isn't there no sex education in a number of states in the US as well?

#10 Posted by pie-junior (2866 posts) -
hoo-haa Revisited
very de niro.
#11 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]rofl, Islamtheone86

Right, because Christian society never had restrictions on sexual material, oh wait...

You're right, I should've brought up Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Scientology, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism et al in a thread about Islam. Or something.
Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
#12 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1172 posts) -

If they mutilate women's genitals, not knowing what a hoo-haa looks like is not only inconsequetial, but it's also the least of their concerns.

#13 Posted by helwa1988 (2157 posts) -

s right? They literally can go through life without ever knowing what a woman's hoo-haa looks like. The Internet has opened new doors, BUT it's so bad over there that even people who HAVE google, don't know how to use google (effectively) And the rare 1% that do know how to google, don't know WHAT to google. They literally don't know how to start their search to learn about sexuality and sex education. It's bad guys. http://blueabaya.blogspot.com/2012/02/does-saudi-arabia-need-sex-education.htmlRevisited
There is no sex education in schools. But people know about sex. Your post is based in idiocy. I live in the Arabian gulf and people do know how to use google. There is everything. they sell condoms in stores and you can get birth control pills without a prescription. They are not living in the dark ages.

#14 Posted by helwa1988 (2157 posts) -

If they mutilate women's genitals, not knowing what a hoo-haa looks like is not only inconsequetial, but it's also the least of their concerns.

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Again more lies. FGM is a rare practice that only very small villages and tribes practice.

#15 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15528 posts) -

It's obvious given their religious beliefs.

#16 Posted by theone86 (21001 posts) -

[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]rofl, IslamMrPraline

You're right, I should've brought up Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Scientology, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism et al in a thread about Islam. Or something.

The implication in your post is that Islam stands alone as a backwards religion and that it is the sole reason behind the lack of sexual education, so yes other religions are relevant in this context.

#17 Posted by sonicare (55564 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

The implication in your post is that Islam stands alone as a backwards religion and that it is the sole reason behind the lack of sexual education, so yes other religions are relevant in this context.

You are inferring a lot based on his 2 word post. Perhaps those are your own feelings on the matter?
#18 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] You're right, I should've brought up Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Scientology, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism et al in a thread about Islam. Or something.sonicare

You are inferring a lot based on his 2 word post. Perhaps those are your own feelings on the matter?

It's silly because theone knows me and already knows I'm not a fan of Christianity either. But yeah, when a thread is about "Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries", to quote the OP, it's not a stretch to comment about Islam.
#19 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
The Qur'an provides everything a man needs to know about women and sex. 4:34
#20 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]The Qur'an provides everything a man needs to know about women and sex. 4:34

lmao WOMAN I WILL FORSAKE YOU IN BED
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
#21 Posted by chessmaster1989 (30204 posts) -

If you don't teach people about sex they won't know how to do it amirite guys?

Abstitence only is stupid.

#22 Posted by MonsieurX (37001 posts) -
Better control this way.
#23 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

you realize, I do not give a shit

Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
#24 Posted by PWSteal_Ldpinch (1172 posts) -

If you don't teach people about sex they won't know how to do it amirite guys?

Abstitence only is stupid.

chessmaster1989

To be fair saudi arabia is pretty successful keeping adolescent girls from getting knocked up. 

#25 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I don't really remember having one in high school other than... "This is how a penis works, and never do this".
#26 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (25057 posts) -

I don't really remember having one in high school other than... "This is how a penis works, and never do this". Fightingfan

This, plus a bunch of VD images.

#27 Posted by Blue-Sky (10379 posts) -

Hooh-hah? You mean vagina?

#28 Posted by LJS9502_basic (162511 posts) -
Fifth post in......OT never disappoints.
#29 Posted by Videodogg (12611 posts) -

Why should they bother with sex education when they are not allowed to even look at a bare ankle or elbow. They need to start with basic female anatomy, feet, arms, hair, faces, etc, before they move on to the more complicated areas.

#30 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -
Sex education across the broad is pretty lacking.
#31 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]The Qur'an provides everything a man needs to know about women and sex. 4:34MrPraline
lmao WOMAN I WILL FORSAKE YOU IN BED

sounds like an awesome pickup line

#32 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

Sex education across the broad is pretty lacking.Sajo7

relevant typo

#33 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sajo7"]Sex education across the broad is pretty lacking.wis3boi

relevant typo

Nice, I'm going to go ahead and say I meant to do that. :oops:

#34 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -

Plenty of countries don't have sex education in schools, but sure, w/e gets Islam haters protruding.

#35 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -
saudi have their own version of kamasutra... believe me even the word fel@t10 are arabic
#36 Posted by Moses_Gomberg (29 posts) -
Why is sex education needed?
#37 Posted by T-Bone91 (283 posts) -
Man that blog is full of shit.I was brought up in Saudi Arabia,completed my high school and college there.We had plenty of sex ed in school.
#38 Posted by punkpunker (3383 posts) -

saudi have their own version of kamasutra... believe me even the word fel@t10 are arabichippiesanta
\

the perfume garden i presume?

#39 Posted by dangamit (664 posts) -
Lies. I grew up in a country with a majority of Muslims and we had sex ed in high school.
#40 Posted by Revisited (292 posts) -
Hah! You make me laugh.
#41 Posted by FuggaJ (318 posts) -
I wonder what it's like not knowing what yer sexual pieces do...
#42 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

Lets say there was a thread talking about how some pastor said the liberal media was turning kids gay, and someone posts "rofl Christianity". Would you come in the thread and say that the guy laughing at Christianity is implying that Christianity stands alone in their religious homophobia? If not you're inconsistent, if so you're a moron (BIG surprise, rofl). You seem to have this weird thing where you claim to know what people think based pretty brief posts on a forum. It's f*cking bizarre, and I would be very surprised if you have the self-awareness to realize you're doing it.
#43 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]saudi have their own version of kamasutra... believe me even the word fel@t10 are arabicpunkpunker

\

the perfume garden i presume?

here u go ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perfumed_Garden
#44 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4185 posts) -

No wonder them damn Muzlimz don't know how to have children, keep a strong family etc etc, they need that education before its population dies out just simply because they don't know how to have sex. God help us.

#45 Posted by themajormayor (25642 posts) -
Well they didn't teach me anything in Sweden either.
#46 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

No wonder them damn Muzlimz don't know how to have children, keep a strong family etc etc, they need that education before its population dies out just simply because they don't know how to have sex. God help us.

GrayF0X786

rofl good one :lol:

#47 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4185 posts) -

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

indzman

rofl good one :lol:

lol

#48 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4185 posts) -

Well they didn't teach me anything in Sweden either. themajormayor
which reminds me, first call to prayer has started in Sweden :P quickly fabricate a false flag so people stay away from Izlam.

#50 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -
Well they didn't teach me anything in Sweden either. themajormayor
why teach a duck how to swim