Yom-i-Azadi Mubarak!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danishkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 danishkhan
Member since 2007 • 1162 Posts

Happy Independence Day To All Pakistani Members! :)

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i doubt if you'll find many pakistanians here..rooz-e-azadi mobarak anywayz

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts

i doubt if you'll find many pakistanians here..rooz-e-azadi mobarak anywayz

VaguelyTagged
There will probably be more than you think.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

That last post is not going to go down well.

neoeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 neoeto
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Everyone agrees with me except the ovious
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Everyone agrees with me except the oviousneoeto
Your time here is going to be a short one.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts
did you really bother yourself to make an id just to say that?
ManifestoJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ManifestoJoe
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts
[QUOTE="neoeto"]Everyone agrees with me except the oviousclyde46
Your time here is going to be a short one.

dont feed the troll, he only wants attention.
CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts

Curry tastes good though, you fail. :)

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 Chiddaling
Member since 2008 • 9106 Posts
**** off you curry eating pakisneoeto
lol. Hm, i'm muslim. But not from Pakistan....anyways....
lalamusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lalamusa
Member since 2005 • 659 Posts

Pakistan ZindaBAD!!

adv_tr00per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 adv_tr00per
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

i'm part pakistani, so yom-i-azadi mubarak. i didn't now about it until this thread lol

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Happy independence day to Pakistan and India.
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts

Happy independance day to you!

We are still waiting for ours in the North of Ireland :P

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xTheExploited

RiseAgainst12
Ireland is already independent. I don't know why a certain part in the north of Ireland wouldn't be independent. It should be. :P
lalamusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lalamusa
Member since 2005 • 659 Posts
[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

Thanks and we wish u the very best:)
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RiseAgainst12
[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

xTheExploited
Ireland is already independent. I don't know why a certain part in the north of Ireland wouldn't be independent. It should be. :P

It isn't. A portion of Ireland is.. but not the entire island. When every square inch of this island is governed by the people living on it with no foreign interference.. then people can say Ireland is independant. :D
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xTheExploited
[QUOTE="xTheExploited"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

RiseAgainst12

It isn't. A portion of Ireland is.. but not the entire island. When every square inch of this island is governed by the people living on it with no foreign interference.. then people can say Ireland is independant. :D

The whole nation of Ireland is independent. The part of the island that isn't is Northern Ireland, a different country. :P I like to be specific on things.
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RiseAgainst12
[QUOTE="xTheExploited"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"][QUOTE="xTheExploited"] Ireland is already independent. I don't know why a certain part in the north of Ireland wouldn't be independent. It should be. :P

The whole nation of Ireland is independent. The part of the island that isn't is Northern Ireland, a different country. :P I like to be specific on things.

Ireland refers to the island which house both Northern and The Republic of Ireland.
Rob-Belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rob-Belmont
Member since 2009 • 1350 Posts
[QUOTE="xTheExploited"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

RiseAgainst12

You guys have your own parliament, that's more than what we get :( Also happy independence day Pakistan!
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xTheExploited
[QUOTE="xTheExploited"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]It isn't. A portion of Ireland is.. but not the entire island. When every square inch of this island is governed by the people living on it with no foreign interference.. then people can say Ireland is independant. :DRiseAgainst12

Ireland refers to the island which house both Northern and The Republic of Ireland.

I getcha now.
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RiseAgainst12
[QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"][QUOTE="xTheExploited"] Ireland is already independent. I don't know why a certain part in the north of Ireland wouldn't be independent. It should be. :P

You guys have your own parliament, that's more than what we get :( Also happy independence day Pakistan!

A parliament that was run entirely by Loyalists and unionists until recently.
Rob-Belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Rob-Belmont
[QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]It isn't. A portion of Ireland is.. but not the entire island. When every square inch of this island is governed by the people living on it with no foreign interference.. then people can say Ireland is independant. :DRiseAgainst12

That's besides the point. Your guys get a say on our stuff, we don't.
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RiseAgainst12
[QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"][QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"] You guys have your own parliament, that's more than what we get :( Also happy independence day Pakistan!

Now yeah.. i guess we are lucky to atleast have a say through Parliament and powersharing. But to be honest When it was run by only a unionist stand point it was one of the worst possible things.. Would have been much better with no parliament at all.
Rob-Belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Rob-Belmont
[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"][QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"] A parliament that was run entirely by Loyalists and unionists until recently.

Now yeah.. i guess we are lucky to atleast have a say through Parliament and powersharing. But to be honest When it was run by only a unionist stand point it was one of the worst possible things.. Would have been much better with no parliament at all.

Right, well maybe you should let the past go. No offence but I get pretty tired of Irish people looking down on me because I'm English (I'm not implying you are and as far as I'm concerned the people of the island of Ireland should get to decide who rules them), especially when it's because they believe we are the big scary overlord oppressors who are taking away their freedom, when in fact they have more than us. Needless to say, it's usually because of this kind of attitude, so please, let it go and help stop this needless discrimination against English people.
SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
Yom-e-Azadi Mubarak. Happy independence day, still 3 hours to go in U.S.A. though :P
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RiseAgainst12
[QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"][QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"] That's besides the point. Your guys get a say on our stuff, we don't.

Right, well maybe you should let the past go. No offence but I get pretty tired of Irish people looking down on me because I'm English (I'm not implying you are and as far as I'm concerned the people of the island of Ireland should get to decide who rules them), especially when it's because they believe we are the big scary overlord oppressors who are taking away their freedom, when in fact they have more than us. Needless to say, it's usually because of this kind of attitude, so please, let it go and help stop this needless discrimination against English people.

I am not discriminating against the English people.. It was the Unionists (being Irish Protestants) that made it hell. I have no quarels with the English People and would never blame them for what happened ( And to be honest not alot of Irish do), but i am not going downplay the fact that the British Government done some things that should never have happened (Or atleast ignored the fact these things were happening). And for that i will never accept them as my government. It is nothing against the English or the British People.. but your Government.
Rob-Belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Rob-Belmont

[QUOTE="Rob-Belmont"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]
Now yeah.. i guess we are lucky to atleast have a say through Parliament and powersharing. But to be honest When it was run by only a unionist stand point it was one of the worst possible things.. Would have been much better with no parliament at all.RiseAgainst12

I am not discriminating against the English people.. It was the Unionists (being Irish Protestants) that made it hell. I have no quarels with the English People and would never blame them for what happened ( And to be honest not alot of Irish do), but i am not going downplay the fact that the British Government done some things that should never have happened (Or atleast ignored the fact these things were happening). And for that i will never accept them as my government. It is nothing against the English or the British People.. but your Government.

I know, I was just saying that kind of attitude, the one that IMPLIES you have something against the English and that they're the reason NI doesn't have it's independence is what causes so many Irish to hate us. The same with some Scottish. But whatever, that's just my experience. Like you said not a lot of Irish do either and given that you live there I guess you would know better than me.

But hey, I welcome an criticism to the British government, you're not the only one who has a bone to pick with them ;)

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RiseAgainst12

I know, I was just saying that kind of attitude, the one that IMPLIES you have something against the English and that they're the reason NI doesn't have it's independence is what causes so many Irish to hate us. The same with some Scottish. But whatever, that's just my experience. Like you said not a lot of Irish do either and given that you live there I guess you would know better than me.

But hey, I welcome an criticism to the British government, you're not the only one who has a bone to pick with them ;)

Rob-Belmont

The Irish are more concerned with Internal hate to pay attention to you English :P