Yet another girl advice thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mistritap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mistritap
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Hey guys.There is this girl,living close to me, who has been into me since last summer.She is very good looking and I would be very happy to date her,but...

The problem is that I am not a very sociable person and I don't have many friends in my neighbourhood,while she is very popular.I am afraid that people will find it funny seeing us together and she will be embarassed with me.Or she will introduce me to some of her friends and I will just stay there doing nothing.And eventually she might dump me,and I will ruin my reputation even more after this

So do you think it's worth it to ask her out?Do you think it is possible to avoid interacting with other people?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Of course be bold and meet her . Since she already likes you she won't mind if you very sociable or not , on the contrary in her company you'll get out of your shyness and become more smart .

Go for her and good luck :)

UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

Hey guys.There is this girl,living close to me, who has been into me since last summer.She is very good looking and I would be very happy to date her,but...

The problem is that I am not a very sociable person and I don't have many friends in my neighbourhood,while she is very popular.I am afraid that people will find it funny seeing us together and she will be embarassed with me.Or she will introduce me to some of her friends and I will just stay there doing nothing.And eventually she might dump me,and I will ruin my reputation even more after this

So do you think it's worth it to ask her out?Do you think it is possible to avoid interacting with other people?

Mistritap

If you aren't very sociable, how do you know she's into you? I would make sure of that first. Or else your already deflated ego is in for a roasting.

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts

You're first problem is you need to grow a pair and man up. Who cares what people think of you and her together. You're with someone you like and that's the main thing.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19602 Posts

Forget about your reputation, and ignore what other people think of you. If she likes you, she likes you for who you are and certainly won't feel embarrassed around you.

Although I will say that it's generally a good idea to at least try to be friendly around her friends - you might end up hanging out with them a lot if things get more serious.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

If she's really into you then it won't matter to her if you're not too social or "popular."

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
Go for it, but I wouldn't avoid interacting with her friends. You don't have to be the life of the party, but you shouldn't be a snob either. Talk to them, have drink, etc...
Xtasy26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#9 Xtasy26
Member since 2008 • 5582 Posts

I would be interested to see how TC would ask this girl out if he considers himself to be not "sociable". I wish you good luck. :)

JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JuggaloRandall
Member since 2010 • 8213 Posts
Opposites attract yo. Do it upp, maybe you could get your popular status up a bit. If she's a genuine person then why would it matter what she looked like with her man? Even if it turned out bad at least you have the bragging rights that you were with an attractive, popular girl. You win both ways.
DeX2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DeX2010
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts
Just go talk to her one day, if your not very sociable don't expect her to want to be your boyfriend, you have to get to know her first.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
Yes...ask her out.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Start out by sorting out your personality.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

we need to see the map of your neighborhood with your houses marked on it.