WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior has died.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:
@JML897 said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

Sucks big time. I just re-watched his WM6 match with Hulk before the HOF on Saturday.

I watched their WCW match before WM. >_>

Is it any good? I remember the first time Warrior showed up in WCW and Hogan was shocked haha. His face in the ring was priceless.

The Hogan/Warrior match at Halloween Havoc 98 is literally one of the worst wrestling matches ever and I say this as someone who really liked their Wrestlemania 6 match. The WCW one was a total mess all around. There are a bunch of annoying run-ins/swerves in the match and as Apostle said there was that really bad fireball spot

As bad as it was, it wasn't nearly as bad as Goldberg vs. Lesnar at WM 20, though tbh they tanked it cause they were leaving. >_>

Ugggggh such a bad match. I still remember watching that one live. They both deserved the stone cold stunner after the match.

Maybe the Stunner wasn't scripted. He could've done it because the entire match pissed him off and it was a Stone Cold thing to do. >_>

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

@The-Apostle said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:
@JML897 said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

Sucks big time. I just re-watched his WM6 match with Hulk before the HOF on Saturday.

Is it any good? I remember the first time Warrior showed up in WCW and Hogan was shocked haha. His face in the ring was priceless.

The Hogan/Warrior match at Halloween Havoc 98 is literally one of the worst wrestling matches ever and I say this as someone who really liked their Wrestlemania 6 match. The WCW one was a total mess all around. There are a bunch of annoying run-ins/swerves in the match and as Apostle said there was that really bad fireball spot

As bad as it was, it wasn't nearly as bad as Goldberg vs. Lesnar at WM 20, though tbh they tanked it cause they were leaving. >_>

Ugggggh such a bad match. I still remember watching that one live. They both deserved the stone cold stunner after the match.

Maybe the Stunner wasn't scripted. He could've done it because the entire match pissed him off and it was a Stone Cold thing to do. >_>

Someone asked Austin that on his podcast. Austin said both men knew they were going to get the stunner haha. Both of those guys are way bigger than Steve so I don't think he would pull that off without letting them know

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:
@JML897 said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@limpbizkit818 said:

Someone asked Austin that on his podcast. Austin said both men knew they were going to get the stunner haha. Both of those guys are way bigger than Steve so I don't think he would pull that off without letting them know

Meh... I was joking. It would've been funnier had they NOT known, since, they, er, put on what is now the then worst match in wrestling history. Hardy/Sting at Victory Road (I think) is the worst.