wow...check this out..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SouthernPride10
SouthernPride10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SouthernPride10
Member since 2006 • 428 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M55ouMv7iW4
wow..this dude drew all 50 states from memory :shock:

for some reason the video has a lound hissing noise which stops at 1:30 along w/ the entire vid..just click ahead of that point & the vid should run normally
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
It has  1 view and no comments, im not trusting that
Crimson_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Crimson_Sin
Member since 2006 • 3004 Posts

It has  1 view and no comments, im not trusting thatGsSanAndreas

same-ness

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
aah, the static is busting my ears!
Hungry_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hungry_bunny
Member since 2006 • 14293 Posts
I noticed that he was looking up a couple of times (once at 02:36 minutes) so he probably had a map under the camera but it was still pretty good.
SouthernPride10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SouthernPride10
ok..ill admit...I'm the one in the video...

dont believe me?..ill take pictures to prove it. First off ..I'm at Georgia Southern..hence the GSU hat..the reason why theres no views on the video is because I just uploaded it. I redid it b/c the "quick capture" made a horrible static noise that made everyones ears bleed..

No..there is no map in front of me..i was looking on my laptop screen to see if the video was recording right..the video camera is on top of my laptop.

Any questions?
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 ciredude
Member since 2004 • 2524 Posts

ok..ill admit...I'm the one in the video...

dont believe me?..ill take pictures to prove it. First off ..I'm at Georgia Southern..hence the GSU hat..the reason why theres no views on the video is because I just uploaded it. I redid it b/c the "quick capture" made a horrible static noise that made everyones ears bleed..

No..there is no map in front of me..i was looking on my laptop screen to see if the video was recording right..the video camera is on top of my laptop.

Any questions?
SouthernPride10

Yes.

Why do you want to be the loser who can recite all 50 states from memory?

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Luncbox1

[QUOTE="SouthernPride10"]ok..ill admit...I'm the one in the video...

Any questions?
ciredude

Yes.

maybe he wants to put it on his resume. :P
AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 AgostonF
Member since 2006 • 6965 Posts

Any questions?
ciredude

Yes.

Lmao.. Also, how do we know if there was not a window WITH the 50 states in it as a picture NEXT to THE video RECORDING?
kdizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kdizzle815
Member since 2004 • 2572 Posts

Any questions?
ciredude

Yes.

ur evil. but funny
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
i cant appear to watch it...
Stupid-Bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stupid-Bastard
Member since 2006 • 3221 Posts
"The video you have requested is not available."
SouthernPride10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SouthernPride10

Any questions?
ciredude

Yes.

ok..1..u dont know me..plus..ive been able to do that since i was 4..that was about 15 years ago now..everyone has one of those kind of hidden talents..
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Luncbox1
[QUOTE="ciredude"]

Any questions?
SouthernPride10

Yes.

ok..1..u dont know me..plus..ive been able to do that since i was 4..that was about 15 years ago now..everyone has one of those kind of hidden talents..

that's like me. I'm really good at that thing where you have a ball in your hand and you let it drop onto your elbow but you straighten your arm really fast so it bounces back up in the air. I can do it a good 10 times in a row before I lose control. :)
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 ciredude
Member since 2004 • 2524 Posts
[QUOTE="SouthernPride10"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

Any questions?
Luncbox1

Yes.

that's like me. I'm really good at that thing where you have a ball in your hand and you let it drop onto your elbow but you straighten your arm really fast so it bounces back up in the air. I can do it a good 10 times in a row before I lose control. :)

See, THAT is a talent! Doing something that shows you have knowledge of our wonderful country means nothing to me. NOTHING!