#1 Posted by SuperBeast (13229 posts) -

So it's been awhile since I've been on these forums.....I was going through some old online stuff and had to find out if my old account on here was still going. Very surprised they haven't done a wipe after all this time.

So now I wonder, any other accounts active from 2002 left? It's the earliest year possible as there was a complete wipe done. Getting my account is older than some of the users in here lol.

Old man now but still pretty hardcore gamer, that will never change. Might see me start using these forums again.

#2 Posted by dragonfly110 (27894 posts) -

There are a few people from your era still around, but sadly the site is a husk of what it once was.

#3 Posted by pyro1245 (5150 posts) -

Hey, Old-Timer!

#4 Posted by madrocketeer (6629 posts) -

Joined about 3 years after you, but broadly the same era. Gosh, remembering the kind of person I was back in 2005... ...feels like a completely different person.

Still around, still posting, though I was never a high-volume poster here. Not quite the same level of activity as back in the day, I'm afraid.

#5 Posted by Horgen (120889 posts) -

@SuperBeast: Some old timers are still around. JustPlainLucas is still here. Same with LJS.

#6 Posted by lonewolf604 (8679 posts) -

I had an account in 2004 but forgot my password.

#7 Posted by JustPlainLucas (79358 posts) -
@horgen said:

@SuperBeast: Some old timers are still around. JustPlainLucas is still here. Same with LJS.

*waves*

#8 Edited by momo372 (2637 posts) -

my last post was in 2006? i think

#9 Posted by sonicare (56798 posts) -

I miss the levels

#10 Edited by danjammer69 (4320 posts) -

@sonicare: Yeah, much has changed over the years. I don't even remember what my level was at when they changed the format. I remember when this place was really locked down and swearing was forbidden. I think that changed like 6-7 years ago?

#11 Posted by Peasly (345 posts) -

Joined in 2004. Was here a lot at first. Stopped gaming when we moved house years ago and couldn't game. Now gaming again and am back. Due to health problems i don't post that much. I'm a shadow of the person i once was.. :(

#12 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (25082 posts) -

@dragonfly110 said:

There are a few people from your era still around, but sadly the site is a husk of what it once was.

More like the people are lollololololololololooll

#13 Posted by nohabs (10796 posts) -

@SuperBeast: Close.... 2004

#14 Posted by ice_radon (70367 posts) -

Hello! Nice to see old names around! Still check in every few months or even years to see whats up.

#15 Edited by Speeny (1878 posts) -

Welcome back. I'm only new here. :P

#16 Posted by mrbojangles25 (44115 posts) -

Yeah things have changed and there are...two?....active forums on the site (and both are god awful cesspits), but yeah some of us are still here.

#17 Posted by gopre (207 posts) -

Where does time go? Been a part of this forum since 2003. I rarely post, but check the boards often.

#18 Posted by Randoggy (3469 posts) -

Don't post much, on here daily lurking though.

#19 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58880 posts) -

It's not me that's changed!!! It's all of you.