- Full immersive VR feels as real as a dream but you can do whatever you want and also can play your favorite video games in it in real life form if you want and you can play as anybody you want. Same goes for movies anything is possible.
- Faster learning just upload how to fly a helicopter from the cloud and practice it in VR and done.
- Go to sleep on demand nervous about a job interview and can't sleep that night just put in the hours when you want to sleep and that's it.
- I could go on and on but I'll stop there.
- Small chance of getting brain hacked
- There could be privacy issues
- Something could go wrong with the chip and cause a issue with your brain
For me it is a easy choice I will take the brain chip to have full immersion VR and all the other benefits it is worth the risk I'm willing to take.
What about you?