This topic is locked from further discussion.

andrewerdna100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 andrewerdna100
Member since 2010 • 68 Posts
I know its not your average type of question but I want to ask all the men out there which butt you like better out of the two. The tight and firm one or the long and wide one (I do not own these pictures) Butt #1- Tight and Firm    Butt #2- Long and Wide
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

When they're on my face it doesn't really matter

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

yes

WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

andrewerdna100

Mother of god.

She's wearing that inside out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Mother of god.

andrewerdna100

She is a dumbass. Pun intended.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"] WasntAvailable

Mother of god.

i should help her with that >_>

WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

[QUOTE="WasntAvailable"]

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"] needled24-7

Mother of god.

i should help her with that >_>

By slapping her in the face and calling her a silly woman.

David719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 David719
Member since 2007 • 2187 Posts

andrewerdna100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 andrewerdna100
I dont know but I think the waste line just got flipped cause in the other pictures its normal
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

She's probably rolled them up like a lot of girls tend to do. Makes them shorter ;)

andrewerdna100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 andrewerdna100

She's probably rolled them up like a lot of girls tend to do. Makes them shorter ;)

MrsSolidSnake
thats what i was thinking
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

Quit the opposite response to a thread about asses.

Guess I'll get this back up

Freaking yoga pants

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#15 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I'm okay with this.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

*Quite*jesuschristmonk

Needed to fix that lol

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

id it them both tbh

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

a nice ass is a nice ass no reason to segregate and try to pick one over the other.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
*cue "Baby Got Back"* I'm one of those "white guys" that "got to shout."
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts
I dont know but I think the waste line just got flipped cause in the other pictures its normalandrewerdna100
It looks like you have wasted time in class when they were teaching about human anatomy and talked about waists.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
I like epic booty
yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
#2 in more cases but they both can be just as good as each other.
andrewerdna100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 andrewerdna100

Quit the opposite response to a thread about asses.

Guess I'll get this back up

Freaking yoga pants

jesuschristmonk
i like both but i specifically like spandex shorts better because they expose the legs and not just the butt even though thats the main focus. Sometimes you can even see the sweat dripping down.
sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

When they're on my face it doesn't really matter

DigitalExile
thread/
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

after looking at that first pic, on yeah nice and tight is just the way i like them

Oyashiro1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Oyashiro1000
Member since 2009 • 7403 Posts
A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?
andrewerdna100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 andrewerdna100
A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?Oyashiro1000
i can tell your more of a boob kinda guy. some of us like them and some of us dont. tmillions of years ago when the humans were first created females were made with butts so that they could attract the males. Its just our nature to like them and we cant help it either.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?Oyashiro1000

I'd explain it to you, but the new rules aren't THAT lenient.

On topic, I can't choose, I'd prefer a little bit of both.

On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 On3ShotOneKill
Member since 2008 • 1219 Posts

[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?andrewerdna100
i can tell your more of a boob kinda guy. some of us like them and some of us dont. tmillions of years ago when the humans were first created females were made with butts so that they could attract the males. Its just our nature to like them and we cant help it either.

I'm a boob guy, but #1 is glorious. The second one is good as well so why can't we all just be friends :cry:

arad96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 arad96
Member since 2009 • 7783 Posts

For questions like this one, the best is answer is both.

Oyashiro1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Oyashiro1000

[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?andrewerdna100

I could say the same about breasts. What is so fascinating about two formations of flesh and fatty material surrounding a nipple, and what makes a woman's nipples more erotic then a male's nipples? Human nature is rather odd. I'm at fault as well for being attracted to such trivial things; I wish I could change that about myself.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

I approve of both

MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts
Gay.
Avatar image for HomicidalCherry
HomicidalCherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 HomicidalCherry
Member since 2009 • 959 Posts

It's almost not fair. The first pic was so perfect the second just didn't have a chance. :/

Oyashiro1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Oyashiro1000

[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?MacBoomStick
Gay.

That is a false assumption, but even if it was accurate, why would that be an issue? Maybe you are just a bigoted individual.

andrewerdna100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 andrewerdna100

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"][QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?Oyashiro1000

I could say the same about breasts. What is so fascinating about two formations of flesh and fatty material surrounding a nipple, and what makes a woman's nipples more erotic then a male's nipples? Human nature is rather odd. I'm at fault as well for being attracted to such trivial things; I wish I could change that about myself.

We just do. Its the same reason why we want to have sex and why we think some girls are attractive and why some arent. Its impossible to explain why we feel that way.
On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 On3ShotOneKill

You are all going to hate me and this song (As do I) but it describes this thread perfectly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAIk0XF3iBI&feature=related

I love the Boondocks :lol:

On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 On3ShotOneKill

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"][QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?Oyashiro1000

I don't know about you, but I am not going to complain or even going to question why I like female anatomy ;)
Oyashiro1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Oyashiro1000
[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"] i can tell your more of a boob kinda guy. some of us like them and some of us dont. tmillions of years ago when the humans were first created females were made with butts so that they could attract the males. Its just our nature to like them and we cant help it either.andrewerdna100

We just do. Its the same reason why we want to have sex and why we think some girls are attractive and why some arent. Its impossible to explain why we feel that way.

Yes, but those desires and interests are somewhat useless. We would be better off if we were like a large portion of animals and only participated in sexual intercourse for reproductive purposes. Men and women waste a lot of valuable time dwelling upon their sexual desires. These desires can also lead to bad decisions made by certain individuals.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 theone86

[QUOTE="MacBoomStick"][QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]A buttocks is a buttocks. It is just flesh surrounding the anus in which fecal matter is deposited from. What is so miraculous about that?Oyashiro1000

Gay.

That is a false assumption, but even if it was accurate, why would that be an issue? Maybe you are just a bigoted individual.

You don't see the attraction to the female breasts or buttocks, I think this is a perfectly valid assumption, that or you're androgynos. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oyashiro1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Oyashiro1000
[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"] i can tell your more of a boob kinda guy. some of us like them and some of us dont. tmillions of years ago when the humans were first created females were made with butts so that they could attract the males. Its just our nature to like them and we cant help it either.On3ShotOneKill

I don't know about you, but I am not going to complain or even going to question why I like female anatomy ;)

That is not a problem; you have a respectable stance on the matter. It is not wrong to except things the way they are. Personally, I just like to ponder certain aspects of human nature.
On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 On3ShotOneKill

[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]

[QUOTE="MacBoomStick"] Gay.theone86

You don't see the attraction to the female breasts or buttocks, I think this is a perfectly valid assumption, that or you're andogynos. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Do you mean androgynos or is that something else?
Zhang--Jiao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zhang--Jiao
Member since 2011 • 197 Posts
Tight and firm is great for rubbing, long and wide is anal material.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

Long and wide! The softer the cushion, the deeper the pushin!

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 theone86

[QUOTE="andrewerdna100"][QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]I could say the same about breasts. What is so fascinating about two formations of flesh and fatty material surrounding a nipple, and what makes a woman's nipples more erotic then a male's nipples? Human nature is rather odd. I'm at fault as well for being attracted to such trivial things; I wish I could change that about myself.

Oyashiro1000

Yes, but those desires and interests are somewhat useless. We would be better off if we were like a large portion of animals and only participated in sexual intercourse for reproductive purposes. Men and women waste a lot of valuable time dwelling upon their sexual desires. These desires can also lead to bad decisions made by certain individuals.

If we only had sex for the purposes of procreation then no one would ever have sex. Most people only have two kids on average, and if we treated it practically and only had enough children to keep a stable population level then some people would be lucky to have sex once in their lives.

A life without dwelling on sexual desires sounds pretty hollow to me. As a wise man once said, "either you have a pitiable life or an enviable memory to know nothing of regret."

On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 On3ShotOneKill

[QUOTE="On3ShotOneKill"][QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]I could say the same about breasts. What is so fascinating about two formations of flesh and fatty material surrounding a nipple, and what makes a woman's nipples more erotic then a male's nipples? Human nature is rather odd. I'm at fault as well for being attracted to such trivial things; I wish I could change that about myself.

Oyashiro1000

That is not a problem; you have a respectable stance on the matter. It is not wrong to except things the way they are. Personally, I just like to ponder certain aspects of human nature.

If that is how you feel, that's perfectly fine. I just love me some booty butt cheeks .

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 theone86

[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="Oyashiro1000"]That is a false assumption, but even if it was accurate, why would that be an issue? Maybe you are just a bigoted individual.

On3ShotOneKill

You don't see the attraction to the female breasts or buttocks, I think this is a perfectly valid assumption, that or you're andogynos. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes, add the "r."

On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 On3ShotOneKill

[QUOTE="On3ShotOneKill"][QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

Yes, add the "r."

I thought that's what you meant :P I thought you were throwing out some new term for a second.
Stavrogin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Stavrogin_
Member since 2011 • 804 Posts

Mother of god.

She's wearing that inside out.WasntAvailable

Even if i looked at that picture for an entire day i would have never noticed that... You failed the gay test btw. :P