Women Want To Be Equal To Men, But With The Comfort Of Inferiority

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

Anyone else not like this, at all? They say that they can do what men do, but when it comes to the comfort, they're the weak ones. Women are great trust me ;) , but this annoys me. Ladies first etc....

What say you? (Quick while my fiance is at the store!)

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20640 Posts

Agreed for the most part. They want the rights of Men + the rights of Women.

There are those who say that they don't care about ladies first, etc, though.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dunl12496

Agreed for the most part. They want the rights of Men + the rights of Women. th3warr1or

The problem is, the pretty ones can get away with it. :lol: It's more annoying with the ugly ones. :P Sorry If i'm shallow.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 175722 Posts
I think they don't want to be treated as inferior nor paid less for doing the same job.
MattDistillery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MattDistillery
Member since 2010 • 969 Posts

Anyone else not like this, at all? They say that they can do what men do, but when it comes to the comfort, they're the weak ones. Women are great trust me ;) , but this annoys me. Ladies first etc....

dunl12496

Whilst I see you're point it's abit like saying Disabled people want equality but extra goverment money and a nice parking spot. It means theres inequality but its a necsity for society to give them as theres little alternative solution.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

when you talk about equality, you're talking about equal rights.

when you talk about things like "ladies first" you're talking about common courtesy. i doubt there's any law that says "ladies first". you won't get into legal trouble for not opening a door for a woman. so i don't see what you're complaining about.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phaze-Two

[QUOTE="dunl12496"]

MattDistillery

Whilst I see you're point it's abit like saying Disabled people want equality but extra goverment money and a nice parking spot. It means theres inequality but its a necsity for society to give them as theres little alternative solution.

i like how you compare women to disabled people. because thats totally a valid analogy.

Avatar image for RubiksCubeReven
RubiksCubeReven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RubiksCubeReven
Member since 2010 • 246 Posts

you just can't have equality all the way, only better equality in some subjects such as education and jobs and civil rights, love and how people date isn't that much related to equality nowadays as no one wants to change their views

Of course you can be the first hero to slap a woman when she slaps u first

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dunl12496

[QUOTE="MattDistillery"]

[QUOTE="dunl12496"]

Phaze-Two

i like how you compare women to disabled people. because thats totally a valid analogy.

:lol: It's the point don't try and make it seem like he says that.

RubiksCubeReven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RubiksCubeReven

[QUOTE="MattDistillery"]

[QUOTE="dunl12496"]

Phaze-Two

yeah, the analogy is true in the whole but we don';t have 50% disabled people, but the analogy is still true

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#11 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I've noticed how women do have equal rights, hell maybe more, but some (definitley not all) still want to pretend like women don't have equal rights. Just look at that whole football scandal about the female reporter in the locker room. (the name of the team escapes me.)

harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts
They (Feminists) want equality when it is convenient for them. That is all.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20640 Posts
I think they don't want to be treated as inferior nor paid less for doing the same job.LJS9502_basic
They don't wanna pay for dates either. Like not all, but those under 20 seem to be that.
kidsmelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kidsmelly
Member since 2009 • 5692 Posts

I'm still waiting for the day when women are going to have to sign up for selective service.

Equal is equal I say. If men can be drafted so can women.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dunl12496

I remember back in highschool, my friend wanted me to get someone for him, this ugly fat girl. (I'm sorry it made me madder at the time.) And so I tapped her on the shoulder she turns around. I said "He wants to talk to you." She kicks me right in the testicles, full on double rainbow across the sky, principal watching standing right there, does nothing. I say "What the **** was that for?!" (Foul mouth back then.) Principal starts yelling at me. I was so mad.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
having you cake and eating it is what's up
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 175722 Posts

[QUOTE="Phaze-Two"]

[QUOTE="MattDistillery"]

RubiksCubeReven

yeah, the analogy is true in the whole but we don';t have 50% disabled people, but the analogy is still true

It's not a good analogy...
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 turtlethetaffer

I'm still waiting for the day when women are going to have to sign up for selective service.

Equal is equal I say. If men can be drafted so can women.

kidsmelly

That actually makes me kinda mad, but I can't be signed up, either, cause of a medical condition.

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

They "this" and they "that". How about treating people like individuals for a change?

darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
Yea they expect to be treated the same as men yet when we do it they get mad if we shove the bill over to there side or attempt to lift a box greater than 20 pounds.. That was the case at my job. I was disgusted how they got to sit inside all day and I had to run around since they didn't want to get any sweat on them
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts
I dont mind, i see it just being polite thats all
RubiksCubeReven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RubiksCubeReven

but truth is, do you really want to stand up for male rights against the female biased society ? sometimes paying the bill makes you seem like the bigger person.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 turtlethetaffer

I don't like it how in many situations, it's always the guy's fault. For instance, if a guy found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, he'd naturally want to beat the living stuffing out of the guy, right? Well, what about the girl? Isn't she also responsible? (I'm NOT saying he should beat up his GF. Just saying that it's awful strange for it to be that way.)

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
ITT: OT Misogynists.
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#26 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
Is January OT's hate women month? Geez louise.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
Is January OT's hate women month? Geez louise.fidosim
With all the women-bashing and Muslim-bashing and immigrant-bashing going on in OT lately, you'd think it was tea time at the local country club.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

when you talk about equality, you're talking about equal rights.

when you talk about things like "ladies first" you're talking about common courtesy. i doubt there's any law that says "ladies first". you won't get into legal trouble for not opening a door for a woman. so i don't see what you're complaining about.

Phaze-Two

I agree with this. I open doors for others as well, it's seriously just trying to be polite. You're talking about two different things.

lil_jon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lil_jon86
Member since 2006 • 939 Posts

put them back in the kitchen and make me a bleep sammich if they get the same rights they will take our toys away men stuff you know what I mean

including your hobby

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35532 Posts
They (Feminists) want equality when it is convenient for them. That is all.harashawn
they're fighting in the trenches of a war thats been won (for the most part anyways)
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Roushrsh
Member since 2005 • 3351 Posts
They (Feminists) want equality when it is convenient for them. That is all.harashawn
Yup, this pretty much.
Avatar image for heysharpshooter
heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 heysharpshooter
Member since 2009 • 6348 Posts

When it comes to physicl things, I think most women understand there are some limits... I doubt many women complain that the NFL or the NBA are exclusivley male... but I think women can fight in the military, or do lots of physical work just as well as many men could, if not better...

My problem with womens rights groups is the hypocrisy... they want to be equals, yet expect speical treatment in custody cases, for example... THAT drives me nuts...

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

Quite right. I remember this one thread here in OT about dating and what not and a few odd individuals were going on about how chivalry is dead. I just found it amusing since they basically said that they wanted the best of both worlds for women, thus rendering them superior to men and initiating the whole debate of sexism again.

gdogghenrikson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gdogghenrikson
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts

inbe4sexist

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

I think exactly the same as you

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

>Implying that women are never nice to men out of the blue, or give a hand without asking anything in return.

Also, as someone mentioned, let's not confuse legal equality with social customs.

ITT: bitter males.

ehhwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ehhwhatever
Member since 2010 • 1463 Posts

There isn't a single woman in America that thinks they are part of the problem or is responsible for any mess America is in.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cybrcatter

There isn't a single woman in America that thinks they are part of the problem or is responsible for any mess America is in.

ehhwhatever

What 'problem' are we talking about?

How do you know what all women think?

Are you a wizard?

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#39 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15151 Posts

Not true. Only the hypocrites are like that.

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

The women who complain about equality only want things to be equal when it benefits them in some way.

Funny how i never hear them complaining about no cover charges, free drinks, lower physical requirements in the military etc etc etc.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
I can understand being annoyed by super feminists but people getting all upset over holding a door for women or them getting free drinks at bars and other nonsense. C'mon OT.
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cybrcatter

The women who complain about equality only want things to be equal when it benefits them in some way.

Funny how i never hear them complaining about no cover charges, free drinks, lower physical requirements in the military etc etc etc.

Alter_Echo

Does anyone complain when they get free crap? Do seniors or college students complain when they get discounts? Of course not.

There's a difference between frivolous marketing ploys and suffrage, protection from workplace discrimination, etc..

To add a little anecdotal evidence to the discussion, I rarely hear women talk about lack of equality, either at work, or in casual conversations during my free time.

I think many posts in this thread are being fueled by perception from media more than anything, though I could be wrong.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
Most women never really seem to understand that men getting higher pay than women, and different rights on some points, is all due to the fact that men do so much more than women. No woman has ever been forced to fight for her country, at least not to my knowledge, and men are forced into the army. I want equal rights, sure, but am I ready to be forced to do the same stuff as guys are? I don't think I am. Sure, I'd like equally high/low wages, especially when it comes to a position like a CEO or higher, where men are treated better than women, and who is to say that a male ceo deserves a higher wager than a female ceo?
arad96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 arad96
Member since 2009 • 7783 Posts

I agree with you. Some women want the best from both sides. Unfortunately, I always let the hot ones get away with it. :x

theBeorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 theBeorn
Member since 2003 • 1378 Posts

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

cybrcatter

Does anyone complain when they get free crap? Do seniors or college students complain when they get discounts? Of course not.

There's a difference between frivolous marketing ploys and suffrage, protection from workplace discrimination, etc..

To add a little anecdotal evidence to the discussion, I rarely hear women talk about lack of equality, either at work, or in casual conversations during my free time.

I think many posts in this thread are being fueled by perception from media more than anything, though I could be wrong.

you are wrong. the guy has a point. they complain about equality but never say anything when they are actually benefited because of their sex.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cybrcatter

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

theBeorn

you are wrong. the guy has a point. they complain about equality but never say anything when they are actually benefited because of their sex.

I will refer you to my first point.

Also, again, I almost never hear women complain about lack of equality.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Phaze-Two

Most women never really seem to understand that men getting higher pay than women, and different rights on some points, is all due to the fact that men do so much more than women. No woman has ever been forced to fight for her country, at least not to my knowledge, and men are forced into the army. I want equal rights, sure, but am I ready to be forced to do the same stuff as guys are? I don't think I am. Sure, I'd like equally high/low wages, especially when it comes to a position like a CEO or higher, where men are treated better than women, and who is to say that a male ceo deserves a higher wager than a female ceo?Deihjan

i watched a lecture about how the inequality of pay between men and women is mostly (like round 80% of it is) due to the overlooked and simple fact that men work more hours on average. men work more overtime. which gives them an advantage when promotions are being decided. and there were a few other points as well. it was pretty interesting i forget what it's called but its on youtube (of course)

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Agreed for the most part. They want the rights of Men + the rights of Women.

th3warr1or

Yeah, this pretty much sums the situation up. Not all women are like this, but a large part of society is. Keep in mind I am all for equal rights. But many women want rights that are not exactly equal.