women getting beaten in movies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jimmy-fly (3578 posts) -

you see men fight eachother in movies alot, getting beaten up, beating up etc etc

but not women, not so much

i realised this when i watched The Warriors, there's a scene where a woman gets a chair smashed over her head

i thought it was awesome

and thus reached the conclusion that female violence in movies is someting we truly need

and not crap like tomb raider or DOA, hell no

im talking bar brawling punched in the face knee to the ovaries action

your thoughts?

Avatar image for evil_dutchman90
#2 Posted by evil_dutchman90 (993 posts) -

I think you're a moron. Why would you specifically want women getting beaten in movies like its a desirable feature?

#3 Posted by jimmy-fly (3578 posts) -

I think you're a moron. Why would you specifically want women getting beaten in movies like its a desirable feature?

evil_dutchman90

coz im sick of seeing men being beaten all the time, variety is the spice of life

EDIT: and i dont mean MEN beating WOMEN, but women beating women why not

#4 Posted by evil_dutchman90 (993 posts) -
[QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"]

jimmy-fly

coz im sick of seeing men being beaten all the time, variety is the spice of life

Seeing women get beat up more is hardly a way to improve your life, and its not like missing out on it will cause you any great distress.

EDIT: why do you like seeing women beat each other up? it is widely viewed as a disgusting thing among civilised people.

#5 Posted by jimmy-fly (3578 posts) -
[QUOTE="jimmy-fly"][QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"]

evil_dutchman90

Seeing women get beat up more is hardly a way to improve your life, and its not like missing out on it will cause you any great distress.

obvisouly you've never seen this happen in a movie, i urge you to do it

im sure you will appreciate it as much as i did

RE: @ your EDIT: seeing people at all beat each other up isnt really civilized at all is it?

#6 Posted by Red-XIII (2739 posts) -
[QUOTE="jimmy-fly"][QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"]

evil_dutchman90

EDIT: why do you like seeing women beat each other up? it is widely viewed as a disgusting thing among civilised people.

Well you just have to go and spoil everyone's fun don't you? *breaks chair on you*

#7 Posted by evil_dutchman90 (993 posts) -
[QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"][QUOTE="jimmy-fly"][QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"]

jimmy-fly

I can assure you that I would not. I would however, take great pleasure from seeing a pair of men beating each other bloody. I just tend to expect less barbaric behaviour from the fairer sex, especially considering they have less testosterone and more estrogen which is supposed to keep them more placid.

#8 Posted by D3ADMaggot911 (880 posts) -
in house of wax paris hilton gets killed

#9 Posted by sephiroth_y (1392 posts) -

if you really love this, you don't need to post here, go watch Japanese18+ movies to satisfy yourself

#10 Posted by jimmy-fly (3578 posts) -

in house of wax paris hilton gets killed

D3ADMaggot911

i havent seen this movie, but based on what you just said.. its my favorite movie

#11 Posted by jimmy-fly (3578 posts) -
[QUOTE="jimmy-fly"][QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"][QUOTE="jimmy-fly"][QUOTE="evil_dutchman90"]

evil_dutchman90

I can assure you that I would not. I would however, take great pleasure from seeing a pair of men beating each other bloody. I just tend to expect less barbaric behaviour from the fairer sex, especially considering they have less testosterone and more estrogen which is supposed to keep them more placid.

isnt that kind of sexist? women should fight because.. they're not supposed to? what?

#12 Posted by evil_dutchman90 (993 posts) -

[QUOTE="D3ADMaggot911"]in house of wax paris hilton gets killed

jimmy-fly

i havent seen this movie, but based on what you just said.. its my favorite movie

I'd be willing to change my view on seeing women take a beating for her.