Will Trump Commit Sedition?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheMadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TheMadGamer
Member since 2003 • 8670 Posts

It's interesting, if Trump loses, and he most likely will, I wonder if he will tell his supporters to openly revolt against the government. Especially since he's talking about a global conspiracy against him (with the government involved) which is complete BS. But if he did do that I'm pretty sure it would be considered an act of sedition and he'd be going directly to jail (do not collect $200).

Do you think Trump will go this far?

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

@TheMadGamer: Like I said in the other thread:

When he loses, and he most definitely will, at least a few of his supporters are going to do something crazy. They are unhinged zealot extremists, how could they not? And when that happens I sure hope they charge Trump for inciting violence. Obviously I hope we have a peaceful election but when I look at those people, and many truly are hardcore deplorables, it's hard to imagine something not going down. Can you imagine Trump giving a respectful concession speech? I think not.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58479 Posts

@mark1974 said:

@TheMadGamer: Like I said in the other thread:

When he loses, and he most definitely will, at least a few of his supporters are going to do something crazy. They are unhinged zealot extremists, how could they not? And when that happens I sure hope they charge Trump for inciting violence. Obviously I hope we have a peaceful election but when I look at those people, and many truly are hardcore deplorables, it's hard to imagine something not going down. Can you imagine Trump giving a respectful concession speech? I think not.

he will ask for a recount, then make a stink about it when he is not granted one.

"Mr Trump, you lost by double-digits. I mean, you lost by 30%! I don't think a reco--"

"RECOUNT! TRUMP DEMAND RECOUNT! ME WANT AMERICAN GREAT!"

"Fiiiiiine...just, go to your room and drink your juice while the adults work"

"NO! RECOUNT!"

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

His supporters are nothing but pussies. Remember when them crazy racist said if Obama got named President they would revolt with their guns, yeah, it never happens. Republicans are to lazy and cowardly to even hold a protest. They are nothing like Dems, Dems will burn down a city at any sign of losing democracy and a fair chance to pursue happiness.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2387 Posts

Trump has already committed sedition.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

It's always a strong possibility. Trump has a cult of personality and you have people who truly believe in insane conspiracy theories spewed by right wing media and even Trump himself. So we'll see what happens next.

Hopefully we won't have any violence from either side.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

Trump IS sedition.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14822 Posts

No, he will commit seppuku.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

Yes.

The US states in which Donald triumphs will secede from the Union, just as the eastern provinces of Ukraine seceded from Ukraine in 2014.

And---just like the eastern provinces of Ukraine---those former US states will receive military assistance from Putin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#10  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Seppuku is for people wishing to maintain their honor. Cant maintain honor that never existed.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14822 Posts

@hillelslovak said:
@SOedipus said:

Seppuku is for people wishing to maintain their honor. Cant maintain honor that never existed.

lol too true

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44656 Posts

Wouldn't shock me he's gonna rile up his far right gun toting might-makes-right uberfascist fanbase with wild accusations saying that the election was rigged that you can't trust the government. Though, I see him trying to prop up a competitive news empire out of it, with an established audience that's come to love him for all his disparaging language of women, Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, disabled people, veterans. He'll find his way to monetize his political branding. Violent wars are too costly for a man so cheap, not unless someone else wants to foot that bill. He might craze the minds of audience to the point of violence, but he won't be leading any revolution. Then again if he did he'd probably be the next Hitler.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@lamprey263 said:

Wouldn't shock me he's gonna rile up his far right gun toting might-makes-right uberfascist fanbase with wild accusations saying that the election was rigged that you can't trust the government. Though, I see him trying to prop up a competitive news empire out of it, with an established audience that's come to love him for all his disparaging language of women, Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, disabled people, veterans. He'll find his way to monetize his political branding. Violent wars are too costly for a man so cheap, not unless someone else wants to foot that bill. He might craze the minds of audience to the point of violence, but he won't be leading any revolution. Then again if he did he'd probably be the next Hitler.

There is a theory about his campaign basically being his shell game against Fox News. The theory is essentially that since he has hired so many of these people from Breitbart, and has been attacking Fox News, in order to supplant them. It's a race to the bottom.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

That would make him a terrorist, I think.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#15  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

He probably won't go that far but he will throw some kind of tantrum.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@TheMadGamer: It has already been said

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

He might claim it's rigged or something, but I seriously don't see him calling for violence or revolt. I'm still not 100% sure that his campaign isn't just a huge joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

The only thing Trump's dipshit horde will be doing on election day is crying while rubbing the bald patch where their penises should be......

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I'm surprised the media hasn't brought this up

So if that's how he reacts when Obama wins (by both the popular vote and the electoral college) then it's hard to imagine that he will react more civilly when he's the one losing.

TheMadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheMadGamer
Member since 2003 • 8670 Posts

@toast_burner:

Wow, thanks for posting this. I didn't realize Trump acted like this, I'm scared he'll repeat.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts

I don't believe Trump will call for open season in the event he loses. And he does have a legitimate beef with the election coverage and process. In both debates, the moderators went after him far more than Hillary. Lester spent a nice chunk of time on garbage non presidential issues like Obama's birth certificate. And disappointingly, Anderson and Diane barely touched the Hillary email controversy. But most of all, neither of them say a word about Bill's rape victims that Hillary intimidated. Who were in the audience.

The moderators are suppose to be fair and neutral. To go after both candidates. Same with the media. And if the next debate doesn't bring up the Clinton campaign recent anti-Christian stances in emails. Along with other unprofessional conduct uncovered. That will be a darn shame. And Trump will have every reason to call out the moderators on their bias political agenda.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@jak42 said:

I don't believe Trump will call for open season in the event he loses. And he does have a legitimate beef with the election coverage and process. In both debates, the moderators went after him far more than Hillary. Lester spent a nice chunk of time on garbage non presidential issues like Obama's birth certificate. And disappointingly, Anderson and Diane barely touched the Hillary email controversy. But most of all, neither of them say a word about Bill's rape victims that Hillary intimidated. Who were in the audience.

The moderators are suppose to be fair and neutral. To go after both candidates. Same with the media. And if the next debate doesn't bring up the Clinton campaign recent anti-Christian stances in emails. Along with other unprofessional conduct uncovered. That will be a darn shame. And Trump will have every reason to call out the moderators on their bias political agenda.

LOL Bill isn't running. And if you actually read about those women and reality not just with Bill but Hillary....there isn't anything there. It's a Trump talking point....that's all. Why don't people do independent reading? Why buy the PR? smh I wish people were more intelligent.....particularly when it came to voting. Too much work to research so I'm going to believe everything a candidate says. Sad.

Most moderators went after him to stop the rants that weren't on point nor were about the subject. His long winded speeches meant less questions about substance....oh wait...he doesn't actually have any....hence killing time.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23980 Posts

@jak42 said:

Moderators are supposed to be fair, but not neutral. They are supposed to be objective.

The difference between Hillary and Trump is that Trump throws red herrings like there is no tommorow, has repeatedly stated things that are not true or asinine or simply batshit crazy. He has shown terrible knowledge AND understanding in terms of politics. Hold a bar and dont let that bar be lowered because someone is a toddler in a toupee and suit.

Exactly what Anti-Christian stances did Hillary take in said emails?

Edit: Looked it up and... seriously?!? She wasnt exactly being bigoted or anything. So no, I dont think they need to bring it up. Trump was blatantly being abusive, Hillary isn't. Her stance was actually fairly moderate, unlike Trump's rather extreme ideas and rethoric.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mark1974

@hillelslovak said:
@SOedipus said:

I wouldn't wish sudoku on anyone! I stick with crossword puzzles.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#25  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19679 Posts

Trump is more likely to be in jail for rape and/or sexual assault.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

People thinking that Trump can commit sedition are as dumb as some Trump supporters they are afraid of lol. In my eye, you both are dumb as ****. Trump will never commit sedition because (I am not even American for god sake, but somehow I know more about America than you do XD), National Guard will step in - you know, 1.4 M guys armed with tanks, planes, hummers 4x4 and assault rifles , who have sworn to protect the US constitution. No matter how many armed crazy supporters Trump can gather around him, they will not be able to out-shoot National Guard. So he probably knows that, and no matter what elections result will be, he will never question them via sedition, which is treason and punished by death penalty, by the way. Trump can only win via a coup if and only if he has an full control of the US army. Obviously he has not.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mark1974

@jhonMalcovich said:

People thinking that Trump can commit sedition are as dumb as some Trump supporters they are afraid of lol. In my eye, you both are dumb as ****. Trump will never commit sedition because (I am not even American for god sake, but somehow I know more about America than you do XD), National Guard will step in - you know, 1.4 M guys armed with tanks, planes, hummers 4x4 and assault rifles , who have sworn to protect the US constitution. No matter how many armed crazy supporters Trump can gather around him, they will not be able to out-shoot National Guard. So he probably knows that, and no matter what elections result will be, he will never question them via sedition, which is treason and punished by death penalty, by the way. Trump can only win via a coup if and only if he has an full control of the US army. Obviously he has not.

I think there are different degrees of sedition.

definition:

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

I would say he is already doing that to some degree. That is what he was doing when he claimed our president was not legitimate.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Maroxad

What will most likely come from this is Trump TV, or Trump News or something.

Trump has already made preparations in case he does lose... and the fact is, they never expected to make it this far anyways.

Jakejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jakejack
Member since 2003 • 181 Posts

This has got to be one of the stupidest threads I have ever read. I hope this is all tongue-in-cheek.

Fact:

- Bill Clinton got a BJ in the oval office and lied about it.

-Hillary Clinton got a known child rapist free due to a technicality and laughed about it.

But keep getting offended by Trump's comments towards women (the latest topic making you run to your safe spaces)!

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mark1974

@Jakejack said:

This has got to be one of the stupidest threads I have ever read. I hope this is all tongue-in-cheek.

Fact:

- Bill Clinton got a BJ in the oval office and lied about it.

-Hillary Clinton got a known child rapist free due to a technicality and laughed about it.

But keep getting offended by Trump's comments towards women (the latest topic making you run to your safe spaces)!

Now you are copy/pasting this like a paid troll on political sites? I don't get it?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@mark1974 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

I think there are different degrees of sedition.

definition:

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

I would say he is already doing that to some degree. That is what he was doing when he claimed our president was not legitimate.

In my opinion, Trump's conduct and speech still falls under category of Freedom of Speech and Political Activism, otherwise any protest in front of Congress and/or White House could be classified as sedition. And in general, any democratic government allows certain degree of sedition. So I am talking about sedition that goes against the law, the government and constitution. Obviously Trump has not committed that kind of sedition yet. And as I had mentioned before, he will never do something like that as he has too much to lose.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16590 Posts

trump like Romney never had a shot at winning in the first place. Here are the facts: The non hispanic white american population accounts for 62% of the total US population. That means minorities make up a huge 38% of the population. Forget about his anti science stance rejecting global warming for a minute, but his anti minority/xenophobic speeches rallied together nearly all of the minorities to vote against him. That is an automatic 38% of the population voting for anybody BUT trump. Even if Clinton blows as a candidate, the minorities still vote for her just to screw over trump. To have any hope of becoming president, a large majority of the non-hispanic white american population would have to vote for him, i'm talking in the range of 70-80% just for trump to even stand a chance. Sorry, but there is no way in hell thats happening. Especially now that he has been exposed as a sexual predator. Im surprised this only comes out now, and not 30 years ago to be honest...trump has always been a scum bag and the fact he got so far in the election just shows how fragmented the republican party really is. The GOP needs to make a decision either way, they can't keep peddling to the racists going forward when the population of the minorities approaches 50% of the population in a decade or so; otherwise they will die a slow and painful death.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreySeal9

@jak42 said:

a) There is no actual evidence that Bill raped those women or Hillary intimidated them.

b) You don't get to decide if the birth certificate thing is an important issue or not. Trump's birtherism is an important issue to many people.

c) The email controversy was addressed and Trump got to talk about it for a long time.

The moderators were fine. Your biases are causing you to not see this issue clearly.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mark1974

@blaznwiipspman1: As a liberal who pretty much dislikes 99% of the republican party, I am absolutely thrilled that they nominated Trump. We will be using him as ammo against them for decades after this. And for good reason. how could so many of them actually feel this scumbag represents their ideas and values!? What if they would have put up a real candidate? They did the absolute opposite of what they needed to do to appeal to more voters. We would have likely been screwed with someone as unlikable as Hillary going up against someone like Kasich. Trump has killed the party and I couldn't be more thankful.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16590 Posts

@mark1974 said:

@blaznwiipspman1: As a liberal who pretty much dislikes 99% of the republican party, I am absolutely thrilled that they nominated Trump. We will be using him as ammo against them for decades after this. And for good reason. how could so many of them actually feel this scumbag represents their ideas and values!? What if they would have put up a real candidate? They did the absolute opposite of what they needed to do to appeal to more voters. We would have likely been screwed with someone as unlikable as Hillary going up against someone like Kasich. Trump has killed the party and I couldn't be more thankful.

So damn true. Against Hilary Clinton, literally any credible republican candidate would have had a walk in the park. Hilary is one of THE WORST democratic candidates that I can even think of. The fact that her main DNC competitor was Bernie Sanders--a self professed socialist that almost got the nomination, just shows how bad of a nominee Hilary actually is. Even most liberals and independents don't like Hilary Clinton.

Putting that aside, I was so happy the way Trump absolutely demolished Jeb Bush in the primaries. I never wanted to see another bush on TV again, let alone as a president; and the way Trump dismantled him on TV provided enormous satisfaction/entertainment. No offense to Jeb, but his brother GWB was a damn clown that we all want to forget.

I don't like how Trump has demolished whatever reputation the GOP has left, but i'm hoping something rises out of the ashes...perhaps a 3 party system instead of the archaic 2 party.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jak42

@Maroxad:And why shouldn't those anti-christian emails be addressed. This isn't some low level campaign employee, but high ranking members of the Clinton campaign. If this was the Trump campaign on the other hand, making similar comments about Islam. Which also shares similar conservative beliefs that were discussed in those emails. We wouldn't hear the end of it. So why suggest a double standard for Christianity. Asides from the fact this is concerning a very powerful voting block.

As for Trump's rants. I already stated in another thread the following. "Trump started out fairly nervous, but seem to get rather comfortable early on. I think he interrupted a bit too much. Although he drew much more applause from the crowd than Clinton, and had some slick remarks. But he also didn't answer some of the questions. And repeated some lines as if he didn't have much to say at times. But did so to stay vocal in the debate."

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/jak42/forums/?page=3

@GreySeal9: Tell me the part of my bias, that unfairly suggests Hillary should be grilled about having her workers smash cellphones. In what is essentially tampering with evidence. And breaking immunity deals by pleading the 5th. Which weren't addressed in either debate specifically. And see the above post for your unfounded claim of a biased viewpoint.

I see no reason why Obama's birth certificate should be an important issue. Asides from it being something Clinton poked at in 2008. We have a refugee and humanitarian crisis in the Middle East. Global security issues. We may have up to 4 Supreme court justice vacancies appointed by the next President. That will shape America long after the next president terms are up. And I can go on. But if your seriously telling me Obama's birth certificate is such a paramount issue. Well, I have to say that's just silly.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GreySeal9

@jak42 said:

@Maroxad:And why shouldn't those anti-christian emails be addressed. This isn't some low level campaign employee, but high ranking members of the Clinton campaign. If this was the Trump campaign on the other hand, making similar comments about Islam. Which also shares similar conservative beliefs that were discussed in those emails. We wouldn't hear the end of it. So why suggest a double standard for Christianity. Asides from the fact this is concerning a very powerful voting block.

As for Trump's rants. I already stated in another thread the following. "Trump started out fairly nervous, but seem to get rather comfortable early on. I think he interrupted a bit too much. Although he drew much more applause from the crowd than Clinton, and had some slick remarks. But he also didn't answer some of the questions. And repeated some lines as if he didn't have much to say at times. But did so to stay vocal in the debate."

@GreySeal9: Tell me the part of my bias, that unfairly suggests Hillary should be grilled about having her workers smash cellphones. In what is essentially tampering with evidence. And breaking immunity deals by pleading the 5th. Which weren't addressed in either debate specifically. And see the above post for your unfounded claim of a biased viewpoint.

I see no reason why Obama's birth certificate should be an important issue. Asides from it being something Clinton poked at in 2008. We have a refugee and humanitarian crisis in the Middle East. Global security issues. We may have up to 4 Supreme court justice vacancies appointed by the next President. That will shape America long after the next president terms are up. And I can go on. But if your seriously telling me Obama's birth certificate is such a paramount issue. Well, I have to say that's just silly.

I don't think anybody really cares what you think is an important issue. You can't accuse the moderators of bias because they bring up issues that you don't personally care about. Many people in this country don't think that someone who believes in racist conspiracies has the judgment to be President.

The moderators are under no obligation to bring things up just because you want them to. They only have so much time and they gave Trump plenty of time to talk about the emails.

Again, your bias is the problem. Not the moderators.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jak42

@GreySeal9: So tell me. What issues are more important.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GreySeal9

@jak42 said:

@GreySeal9: So tell me. What issues are more important.

I didn't say that the emails were unimportant, but they were covered during the debate.

But the economy, ISIS, immigration, race relations, the environment, etc. all are vastly more important than Clinton's emails.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jak42

@GreySeal9: I agree. And as you can see, Clinton's emails were not mentioned in my 2nd paragraphs of issues that are very important to address at this point. At least excluding this recent surfacing of Clinton's campaign Christian comments.

That on the other hand should be mentioned. As it is recent breaking news, and one of the topics is Presidential fitness. And if were going to attack Trump on his sexual comments, among other things. Clinton should answer for her high ranking campaign officals emails regarding Christianity and "Needy Latinos". The fact that those officals haven't been fired yet, nor denied the legitimacy of those emails. Suggests a broader problem in the Clinton campaign. To not address it and hold people accountable. Can rub a crucial voting block the wrong way in a tight election.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maroxad

@jak42 said:

They shouldnt be addressed because there are far more important things to deal with. Poverty, the environment, the economy, ISIS, education, declining infrastructure, Trade, Money In Politics, Trump's Wall, Energy, The Police, Russia, Deficit, Immigration, the economy, the Supreme Court

Saying that the Christianity should adapt with modern society is not only corret but, Islam should do the same. This comes down to nothing more than PC outrage from the right (again), and being correct shouldnt be controversial. Also, like I said.... what Hillary said was fairly moderate. Something extreme would be to BAN all christians from entering the country, or suggesting that people should be tortured even if it doesnt work because they deserve it anyways and they deserve it because they happen to belong to the muslim tribe or happen to look like people from the muslim tribe (Sikhs, non muslim arabs and hispanics).

Edit: And the reason I want to see discussion on the wall is because the Great Wall of Trump has more holes in its validity than Noah's Ark... and that is saying something. Ok maybe not quite as many but you get the point.

worms631

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By worms631
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

Im ready to revolt against the government is hillary wins

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

TC, do you realize you sound like a nut case when you suggest things like this? At most he would legally protest it if he thought it was rigged in any way (it was). For example, Hillary had access to debate questions through Donna Brazile who was forced to resign. You have to be off in the head to think that's fair.

But he's obviously going to win at this point if you've actually kept up with the news and and direction of the polls so it's all beside the point.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@toast_burner said:

I'm surprised the media hasn't brought this up

So if that's how he reacts when Obama wins (by both the popular vote and the electoral college) then it's hard to imagine that he will react more civilly when he's the one losing.

Did act this way when W won the election and lost the popular vote?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

The real question is what will Hillary do when she loses.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@JimB: we haven't even finished this election so let's wait before talking about 2020