Will Africa, south/southeast Asia, and the Middle East be a lot better by 2050?

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

svenus97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 svenus97
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

Yes, because Africa is a small island and not the second largest continent...

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Middle east no, everywhere else yes

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#103 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] What will u do steal more of our tax dollars rofl ...

no , I will use my evil agents across the US (you know , the ones who rule you) to find you and make you disappear for a long, long time :P again , just because youre upset at us Jews doesn't make you right, it makes you stupid.

na upset at Israel learn the diff thanks.

at least be honest, and youre not being honest (not sure who taught you to lie)
Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#104 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts
By 2050 there's a chance the Middle East is marginally better. Of course that depends on a lot changing, but certain areas will be better off than others. Africa is no shape for improvement, though. They'll realize it by 2050 and we'll likely have an AU in place by then.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] no , I will use my evil agents across the US (you know , the ones who rule you) to find you and make you disappear for a long, long time :P again , just because youre upset at us Jews doesn't make you right, it makes you stupid.

na upset at Israel learn the diff thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hMcgQTSEfto Coming from an israely is really rich tbh
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] na upset at Israel learn the diff thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hMcgQTSEfto Coming from an israely is really rich tbh

lol, Galloway, that guy is a nut and judging from what you say, Im much more honest than you, you call for genocide, and then deny it, I state exactly what I believe.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Allthishate

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] at least be honest, and youre not being honest (not sure who taught you to lie)Darkman2007

lol, Galloway, that guy is a nut and judging from what you say, Im much more honest than you, you call for genocide, and then deny it, I state exactly what I believe.

Some 1 with different views to yours = nut , crazy, anti samitic.. typical **** A i see how fast u assume **** i said ''' Get rid of isreal ' i didn't say how. you assume i want them wiped out which i don't. since i don't have beef with Jews but again i have beef with the government. Getting rid of Israel means kicking them out of the occupied land back to the 47 boarders or removing the name of Israel. Being vague is something israely government officials excel at and since u have aspirations of going into politics  im kinda surprised u didn't pick up on it faster :SS.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hMcgQTSEfto Coming from an israely is really rich tbhAllthishate

Some 1 with different views to yours = nut , crazy, anti samitic.. typical **** A i see how fast u assume **** i said ''' Get rid of isreal ' i didn't say how. you assume i want them wiped out which i don't. since i don't have beef with Jews but again i have beef with the government. Getting rid of Israel means kicking them out of the occupied land back to the 47 boarders or removing the name of Israel. Being vague is something israely government officials excel at and since u have aspirations of going into politics  im kinda surprised u didn't pick up on it faster :SS.

Im afraid it doesn't really work that way "getting rid of Israel" doesn't mean anything about borders, it means no Israel , and while I know that us Ahal Dimma are to just pick up and leave , its not happening, so at the end of the day, "getting rid" involves genocide, if you can't figure this out, then you have some serious problems.

again , your hatred of Jews (and most Israelis are Jews, and around 45% of all Jews live in Israel) , is pretty apparent, at least be honest about it.

and I don't think the guy is a nut because he has a different opinion , I think he is a nut because he hates me, simple as that.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
[QUOTE="Allthishate"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, Galloway, that guy is a nut and judging from what you say, Im much more honest than you, you call for genocide, and then deny it, I state exactly what I believe.Darkman2007

Im afraid it doesn't really work that way "getting rid of Israel" doesn't mean anything about borders, it means no Israel , and while I know that us Ahal Dimma are to just pick up and leave , its not happening, so at the end of the day, "getting rid" involves genocide, if you can't figure this out, then you have some serious problems. again , your hatred of Jews (and most Israelis are Jews, and around 45% of all Jews live in Israel, is pretty apparent, at least be honest about it. and I don't think the guy is a nut because he has a different opinion , I think he is a nut because he hates me, simple as that.

to be fair, he probably would hate me upon first glance, but he's still a nut regardless
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] Some 1 with different views to yours = nut , crazy, anti samitic.. typical **** A i see how fast u assume **** i said ''' Get rid of isreal ' i didn't say how. you assume i want them wiped out which i don't. since i don't have beef with Jews but again i have beef with the government. Getting rid of Israel means kicking them out of the occupied land back to the 47 boarders or removing the name of Israel. Being vague is something israely government officials excel at and since u have aspirations of going into politics  im kinda surprised u didn't pick up on it faster :SS.BossPerson
Im afraid it doesn't really work that way "getting rid of Israel" doesn't mean anything about borders, it means no Israel , and while I know that us Ahal Dimma are to just pick up and leave , its not happening, so at the end of the day, "getting rid" involves genocide, if you can't figure this out, then you have some serious problems. again , your hatred of Jews (and most Israelis are Jews, and around 45% of all Jews live in Israel, is pretty apparent, at least be honest about it. and I don't think the guy is a nut because he has a different opinion , I think he is a nut because he hates me, simple as that.

to be fair, he probably would hate me upon first glance, but he's still a nut regardless

who would hate you and why?
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]. Im afraid it doesn't really work that way "getting rid of Israel" doesn't mean anything about borders, it means no Israel , and while I know that us Ahal Dimma are to just pick up and leave , its not happening, so at the end of the day, "getting rid" involves genocide, if you can't figure this out, then you have some serious problems. again , your hatred of Jews (and most Israelis are Jews, and around 45% of all Jews live in Israel, is pretty apparent, at least be honest about it. and I don't think the guy is a nut because he has a different opinion , I think he is a nut because he hates me, simple as that.Darkman2007

who would hate you and why?

galloway. Im saying he's simply a but because of what he thinks and does, not because he hates this or that person

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Allthishate

[QUOTE="Allthishate"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, Galloway, that guy is a nut and judging from what you say, Im much more honest than you, you call for genocide, and then deny it, I state exactly what I believe.Darkman2007

zzz i guess u didnt watch the vid . According to who you ? didnt u guys do that to the palastinians told them well this aint your home anymore move on or get **** so i dont see the logistical problems with that. and whats wrong with the 47 boarders did u build a water park outside of the 47 and u dont want to give it up :S.. HAHAHA he doesn't hate u again some fukin weird as us versus them siege mentality they teach u guys over there is astonishing.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] Some 1 with different views to yours = nut , crazy, anti samitic.. typical **** A i see how fast u assume **** i said ''' Get rid of isreal ' i didn't say how. you assume i want them wiped out which i don't. since i don't have beef with Jews but again i have beef with the government. Getting rid of Israel means kicking them out of the occupied land back to the 47 boarders or removing the name of Israel. Being vague is something israely government officials excel at and since u have aspirations of going into politics  im kinda surprised u didn't pick up on it faster :SS.

Allthishate

zzz i guess u didnt watch the vid . According to who you ? didnt u guys do that to the palastinians told them well this aint your home anymore move on or get **** so i dont see the logistical problems with that. and whats wrong with the 47 boarders did u build a water park outside of the 47 and u dont want to give it up :S.. HAHAHA he doesn't hate u again some fukin weird as us versus them siege mentality they teach u guys over there is astonishing.

what is this drivel? I can't even understand some of that. and Im afraid he does hate us, he wouldn't talk or meet with an Israeli , that for me means he hates me. and the 47 borders are dead, deal with it, even UN doesn't care about them , what they care about is 67, which is different. again , your writing indicates a strong hatred of Jews, its quite obvious your ideas are clouded by hate, which is quite funny given your connections to the Middle East are non existant , ancient or modern.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Allthishate
[QUOTE="Allthishate"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im afraid it doesn't really work that way "getting rid of Israel" doesn't mean anything about borders, it means no Israel , and while I know that us Ahal Dimma are to just pick up and leave , its not happening, so at the end of the day, "getting rid" involves genocide, if you can't figure this out, then you have some serious problems. again , your hatred of Jews (and most Israelis are Jews, and around 45% of all Jews live in Israel, is pretty apparent, at least be honest about it. and I don't think the guy is a nut because he has a different opinion , I think he is a nut because he hates me, simple as that.Darkman2007

what is this drivel? I can't even understand some of that. and Im afraid he does hate us, he wouldn't talk or meet with an Israeli , that for me means he hates me. and the 47 borders are dead, deal with it, even UN doesn't care about them , what they care about is 67, which is different. again , your writing indicates a strong hatred of Jews, its quite obvious your ideas are clouded by hate, which is quite funny given your connections to the Middle East are non existant , ancient or modern.

Really cba anymore. Just going to say this. One day we will pull away our support for Israel and i really hope its in my life time.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] zzz i guess u didnt watch the vid . According to who you ? didnt u guys do that to the palastinians told them well this aint your home anymore move on or get **** so i dont see the logistical problems with that. and whats wrong with the 47 boarders did u build a water park outside of the 47 and u dont want to give it up :S.. HAHAHA he doesn't hate u again some fukin weird as us versus them siege mentality they teach u guys over there is astonishing.Allthishate

Really cba anymore. Just going to say this. One day we will pull away our support for Israel and i really hope its in my life time.

fine, you have a right to say that, its quite a legitimate opinion , but there is a world of difference between that and destroying a country,. note how much hate there is in everything you say, its clearly not against the government of Israel because you talk to me , a Jew , with utter contempt, and youre not even from the Middle East, I on the other hand, am from the Middle East, but show very little hate.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Get rid of isreal and half this **** will be solved.

Allthishate
like what?
Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

TC, I'd suggest you don't generalize and make ignorant assertions about entire regions. The Middle East is not living in 700 A.D., and, excluding Saudi Arabia and Iran, women aren't oppressed.  That's an incredibly ludicrous assumption. Many regions in the Middle East are rather developed and don't have issues with "radical Islam" :roll:. 

Nayef_shroof

being serious for a sec.

I'm seeing a trend among muslims. Not all are guilty of this, but enough do it to be noteworthy.

Denying problems with their culture and blaming others rather than seek solutions.

Shroof would be an excellent example. denying that women aren't treated like crap in afghanastan where girls fear to go to school in light of having acid thrown in their faces.

Is this a major reason the middle east is so backwards? Something in the culture discourages self criticism?

Afghanistan isn't generally regarded in the Middle East...

those problems exist in Iran and Iraq too.

OmenUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#118 OmenUK
Member since 2011 • 1268 Posts

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]cite some news stories. BossPerson

Syria rebels 'beheaded a Christian and fed him to the dogs' as fears grow over Islamist atrocities

Egypts Christian Winter

Man Beheaded by Tunisian Muslims for Converting to Christianity

Tunisia and the Clash Within Civilizations

Syria: Christians fleeing country as crisis reaches "unprecedented levels of horror" 

Amid Instability In Egypt, Coptic Christians Flee To U.S.

Armenia tries to help as Christian Armenians flee Syria

Syrian and Coptic Christians fleeing to Moscow, but Russia lacks shelters

Coptic Christians Fleeing Egypt as Islamic Extremism Rises

Egypt's Coptic Christians fleeing country after Islamist takeover

Muslim Brotherhood and the killing and persecution of Christians in Egypt

Muslims behead Christian convert in Tunisia

Two Christians killed in Libya bomb blast

Christians targeted in Iraq attacks

A powerful bomb devastated a Christian neighborhood of this capital city of Lebanon

the bomb blast in beirut has nothing to do with attacking christians, it was political, and he was Sunni. 

As for the stories in Syria, they dont really count since there is an all out civil war going on. The man beheaded in Tunisia was a islamic convert (still barbaric, but not exactly the same as storming a christian house and killing everyone there. As for Iraq, I already mentioned thats a problem. 

As for all the stories about christians fleeing, that doesnt mean there have been rampant beheadings and rapes as you suggested. 

And as for Armenians fleeing Syria, that doesnt suggest theyre being targeted by rebels, it just means they want to get out of the way of incoming missiles. 

(done in a David Attenborough type voice-over) And here... we see... the  great Eastern Denial Lizard as it moves slwoly through the dense foilage, see,how it's denial glands raise as it see's something which is true but it can't stand to see aired in public in case people actually start seeing the truth of what is going on rather then the BS in the news.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Asia definitely. I have my doubts about the ME and Africa though. Too many cultural flaws that could potentially hold them back along with political strife.