BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

Okay, a bit of a controversial topic here, but I'd like a mature discussion. I've never understood why people would rape someone - I mean, not revenge rape but just for the fun of it. I'm a really moral person, not perfect but I simply can't comprehend why a human being would make another one suffer to that level.

I imagine a lot of would have to be related to power and a patriotically society where men feel that women are simply property, but still. The actual action is bewildering to me. Not saying women don't rape, but it's statistically very... very low.

Discuss.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I believe the majority consensus is that it's due to what you say....power and control.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

They're deeply perverted and have a strong desire.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

It doesn't matter what Gender you are, rape is rape. The Brain of a Human is trigger for sexual desires. Man rapes woman and woman rapes man.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

The rationale and immorality of someone who can commit it is beyond most of us, especially the mindset of serial rapists.

I have a harder time understanding the mechanics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Lack of self control mostly.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Dunno, ask Brett Kavanaugh.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#8 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@blackballs:

I say that it's mostly done by people who just get so desperate that they just can't control themselves. Like uncontrollable urges, I guess. I think trying to find a deeper reason beyond that is just over thinking the matter.

Some people don't need a reason to do what they do to others. Sometimes, it's simply because they can.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#9 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

It's an animalistic instinct. If you'll notice, there are animals that rape other animals. Some of us humans are nothing more than animals.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

Sometimes it’s not a power/control reason. Some people do it simply because they want to get off and that’s it.

Some people don’t know the difference between right/wrong. Their brains have not fully developed and they are not mature enough. They don’t know any better.

Some adults have the brain of children. Some of them have no intention of hurting others and could be a miscommunication.

Then you have of course the typical evil people who do it on purpose to cause harm.

Each case needs to be handled differently. There is so many reasons why this happens.

I agree with the other person. We are just slightly smarter animals.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Not to be sexist but we are attracted to beautiful people more than others.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I'm sure it's for a variety of reasons.

I think the simplest is probably because they want to, and think they can get away with it; it's sort of like theft in that regard, burglary. These are probably your drunk-frat-boys at parties raping the unconscious girl. It's not so much about power as it is getting your rocks off. Still incredibly wrong, but not as wrong as...

...the folks that do it because of power. By that, I mean the people who premeditate the rape, pick a target and stalk them, drug them, and so on. If the first example above is manslaughter, then this example is murder. Yes I made a crime-to-crime analogy, get over it :P

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@blackballs:

I say that it's mostly done by people who just get so desperate that they just can't control themselves. Like uncontrollable urges, I guess. I think trying to find a deeper reason beyond that is just over thinking the matter.

Some people don't need a reason to do what they do to others. Sometimes, it's simply because they can.

I'd like to think someone on a lengthy, unfortunate celibacy streak isn't going to rape someone. I don't think rapists are "desperate" for some action. You don't wake up one day and go "You know what, I'm pretty horny and haven't had sex for a month or two. I think I might go find me a nice lady to have sex with whether she wants to or not".

It's take a very specific, spontaneous scenario or a very maladjusted individual to cause a rape.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

To answer your question I think that there is some true sense of power behind the actions. Almost like some primal yeah this woman is mine kind of deal. Me personally I could never do it because it is a complete violation of everything I stand for. But for some guys I image it is a pure power trip. Almost like they feel they are owed something or something is their's due to some terrible rationalization in their head.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm sure it's for a variety of reasons.

I think the simplest is probably because they want to, and think they can get away with it; it's sort of like theft in that regard, burglary. These are probably your drunk-frat-boys at parties raping the unconscious girl. It's not so much about power as it is getting your rocks off. Still incredibly wrong, but not as wrong as...

...the folks that do it because of power. By that, I mean the people who premeditate the rape, pick a target and stalk them, drug them, and so on. If the first example above is manslaughter, then this example is murder. Yes I made a crime-to-crime analogy, get over it :P

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@blackballs:

I'd like to think someone on a lengthy, unfortunate celibacy streak isn't going to rape someone. I don't think rapists are "desperate" for some action. You don't wake up one day and go "You know what, I'm pretty horny and haven't had sex for a month or two. I think I might go find me a nice lady to have sex with whether she wants to or not".

It's take a very specific, spontaneous scenario or a very maladjusted individual to cause a rape.

Yeah, it's so hard for me to fathom. Definetly. Like when I have sex with someone the pleasure is that I'm sharing an intimite moment with that person that we both enjoy and agree to. Wherass rape is just for my plain disgusting. Can't imagine the other person screaming for their lives. I mean this vs. homosexuality for example which is consensual between two adults.

But as others pointed, some peoples brains are wired differently.