Why are women so indecisive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DingoEnderZOE2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 DingoEnderZOE2
Member since 2005 • 206 Posts

I mean one minute women can appear to be happy being with a certain someone or being good friends with someone and they keep up that appearance for a long period of time, then at some point out of nowhere they can up and decide that the person they were so comfortable with weren't right for them. The excuses I've heard are"I just don't like you", them complaining that things are going too good with the relationship(!?),or they were holding them back, etc.

From what I've seen and just experienced, they make an excuse saying that the problem built up during some period of time where everything seemed cool, but I'm thinking if that's the case how come they wouldn't speak up and let it be known so it could be worked out together BEFORE that "problem" gotten so big? And another thing I've wittnessed no matter how much good a person can seem to be doing for them, whenever they meet someone else or heck go back to an ex-boyfriend or a previous friend, they may decide that the person they were with previously was doing bad and that all the positive things or good times that came out from the relationship will all have been for nothing or a big time killer.

So my question is why are women so indecisive? I mean I understand men are just as indecisive but this question is being directed at women. Plus I just had a friend tell me about his relationship and this question just popped into my head. Could the reason really be as simple as the person just getting tired of being with the person, or changing ones mind? If that's the case then is there any way to keep a relationship strong if someone could just up and decide they can make up an excuse and no longer care?

cmhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cmhawk
Member since 2003 • 16494 Posts
umm men can b exactly the same - so i guess u shud b asking why r humans so indecisive
UbAdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 UbAdm
Member since 2006 • 5213 Posts
My previous girlfriend couldn't make decisions to save herself. It annoyed me greatly.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts
  Simple, they are bored and want something new to play with. Of course they are not going to say it's not you. They want to upgrade but they don't want to be a **** about it.
Virtuson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Virtuson
Member since 2004 • 3509 Posts
evolution. they didn't need to be.
Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts
they always need something to complain about, plus they dont know what they want
AsinineZomg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AsinineZomg
Member since 2006 • 709 Posts
umm men can b exactly the same - so i guess u shud b asking why r humans so indecisivecmhawk
Or, better yet: Why can't you spell?
Bizzy-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bizzy-B
Member since 2003 • 6354 Posts

umm men can b exactly the same - so i guess u shud b asking why r humans so indecisivecmhawk

the same thing could be said about cats.. one day they'll be all rubbin up against your leg and purrin then the next they'll hiss at you like they never even knew ya:| 

cmhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cmhawk
Member since 2003 • 16494 Posts
[QUOTE="cmhawk"]umm men can b exactly the same - so i guess u shud b asking why r humans so indecisiveAsinineZomg
Or, better yet: Why can't you spell?

cuz i cant
xboxdudeman800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 xboxdudeman800
Member since 2005 • 3880 Posts
because they have self-esteem problems.  They worry to much that the choice they make will be the wrong one.
Coldplay07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Coldplay07
Member since 2002 • 4513 Posts
I'm an 18 year old male that can be indecisive at times, but when I have to I get the job done. It just depends on my motivation. I know a lot of women that are surprisingly cool, but I also know at least a few that are extremely annoying for reasons such as their indecisiveness. Some women are just evil while others are amazing. It really just comes down to the person.
lugiemojeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lugiemojeed
Member since 2004 • 8785 Posts
i think that goes for a kid i know who is a man
chimpiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chimpiki
Member since 2004 • 2014 Posts
I wouldn't say that it's entirely based around the fact that they're indecisive, although the points you made are all true, but it's also their unwillingness to be straight with guys that's the biggest problem; at least from my experience. If I'm not making you happy, and it's something that's in my power to change, then tell me and I'll change it; otherwise, let's not waste eachother's time. I don't begrudge anyone for wanting to get out of a relationship, even if you're happy, it may not mean that they feel the same way, but for the love of god, it doesn't help to be dishonest or unfaithful.
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
Don't forget, not all women are like that.
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

Well girls will be girls...

Avatar image for videogamegirl05
videogamegirl05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 videogamegirl05
Member since 2004 • 21306 Posts
I hear women think a lot more than men...so maybe that's something to do with it...they spend more time thinking, which delays their decisions. :0
richyrichCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 richyrichCT
Member since 2005 • 325 Posts
They like to **** with us. And they are good at that.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
They are confusing like that.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points