lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lucianocasanova
Member since 2014 • 813 Posts

We have more strength, more interests, less to worry about, yet the females are the ones who are considered attractive(then again, this is only in the human world, the animal and plant worlds are the opposite), why? Maybe to give them support. This is always a question I had in my mind.

dgkenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dgkenji
Member since 2006 • 105 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

We have more strength, more interests, less to worry about, yet the females are the ones who are considered attractive(then again, this is only in the human world, the animal and plant worlds are the opposite), why? Maybe to give them support. This is always a question I had in my mind.

What do you mean by this?? Many species of animals have different mating rituals, so the men can get the attentions of the female and then mate, this goes from different dances to actual "duels" with other males.

On-topic: Such a hard question to answer, maybe its the inner need to reproduce

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

How so?

Males are considered attractive by heterosexual females and vice versa. If this were not the case, humans would not exist.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamerguru100

@dgkenji said:
@lucianocasanova said:

What do you mean by this?? Many species of animals have different mating rituals, so the men can get the attentions of the female and then mate, this goes from different dances to actual "duels" with other males.

Funny thing is, I have no desire to have kids, yet I still have a high sex drive. I suppose it's because humans are one of the few species that has sex for pleasure.

Feferi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Feferi
Member since 2015 • 17 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:
@dgkenji said:
@lucianocasanova said:

Funny thing is, I have no desire to have kids, yet I still have a high sex drive. I suppose it's because humans are one of the few species that has sex for pleasure.

Fact

poddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 poddo
Member since 2015 • 18 Posts

I've heard that the reason why males are attracted to females with curvier features is because it's in our human instincts to reproduce. When males generally see a female who looks pretty, their brain processes the female as "fertile," which makes you want to mate with them and have children that will be strong and have good genes. The same applies to females, too.

Though, I am a demisexual female so I wouldn't really know why guys are actually attracted to girls, but this is what I've learned from reading random stuff about biology.

reinaldocfilho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 reinaldocfilho
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

Cause it's natural, women was created by god to be with her man, simple and clear.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gamerguru100

@Iszdope: You know what's up. :P

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Is this really open to debate?

garathe_den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 garathe_den
Member since 2008 • 1427 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

More interests? Say what??? What a weird thing to say...

As for having less to worry about, that's as women do all the worrying for their partners. So there you have it, women are there to do the worrying for you. Leave all the worrying up to the females.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@Iszdope said:

Cos they're purdy.

I knew you'd say that bro.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

It's biology. If there was no attraction, the human race would have gone instinct a long time ago.

momo372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 momo372
Member since 2005 • 2641 Posts

i dunno, chicks are awesome n stuff

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

@alim298 said:

It's biology. If there was no attraction, the human race would have gone instinct a long time ago.

extinct*

A more appropriate question is, why are men attracted to men and women to women? OH CRAP! LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS! SHIIIIIIIIII*******************

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

It's something in my DNA.

Who doesn't want to eat that booty like groceries?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56078 Posts

Cause it's the will of God for us Men to be attractive to Women.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#22 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@reinaldocfilho said:

Cause it's natural, women was created by god to be with her man, simple and clear.

Whats god? Zeus, Allah, Jesus? Idk which one it could be... so many made up religions, all fake of course.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

I see it more of a duality thing in life. Women were made for men and men for women.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Because I find femininity very attractive.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#25 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

yet the females are the ones who are considered attractive

zyzz and jeff seid looks better than 99.99% of females tbh

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#26 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

It's preprogrammed.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

If you're not single
The world is fvcked

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56078 Posts

@poddo said:

I've heard that the reason why males are attracted to females with curvier features is because it's in our human instincts to reproduce. When males generally see a female who looks pretty, their brain processes the female as "fertile," which makes you want to mate with them and have children that will be strong and have good genes. The same applies to females, too.

Though, I am a demisexual female so I wouldn't really know why guys are actually attracted to girls, but this is what I've learned from reading random stuff about biology.

Now this I agree about Men are attractive to curves. When a men looks at females with bigger breast, our brains tells us to reproduction which, I kinda fell for that in the past but however, that's just how it is for some males but for me, it doesn't matter to me what the female body shape is now.

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

Because that's how humans stay alive.

If a man is not attracted to women, something has gone wrong.

If everyone was homosexual, all humans would be dead in 100 years. That's how you know if something is unhealthy - if it would kill an entire species.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

From a purely evolutionary perspective, the short answer would be chemical reactions in the brain and the built-in urge to reproduce with any and all suitable female partners to ensure the survival of the bloodline.

Things are of course a little bit different for the human animal, though the base programming remains more or less the same.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

Cause I'm not gay, duh *thinks about manly things*

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

I think a bird fucked a bee, although I hope it was the other way round. If the bird was the bee fucker though I imagine I can only imagine for the bee it was perhaps a little traumatic and a violent sexual episode.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@gwynnblade said:
@alim298 said:

extinct*

A more appropriate question is, why are men attracted to men and women to women? OH CRAP! LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS! SHIIIIIIIIII*******************

Oh yeah. Right.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:
@dgkenji said:
@lucianocasanova said:

That´s cuz you´re just a horny dude.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Biological impulse.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#37 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@gwynnblade said:
@alim298 said:

extinct*

Myself,I've wondered why men find men attractive,same I wondered why women found men attractive.Men are just hairy unattractive baboons.Women are probably the reason why we are all on this planet.I love Women.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#38 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

I think men in general have a higher sex drive because of the testosterone and that's why we regard women as attractive. We're mainly the ones who go after women and either try to get relationships or one nights stands

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

@brimmul777 said:
@gwynnblade said:

extinct*

Myself,I've wondered why men find men attractive,same I wondered why women found men attractive.Men are just hairy unattractive baboons.Women are probably the reason why we are all on this planet.I love Women.

The thirst is real here.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

It's preprogrammed.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@BiancaDK said:
@lucianocasanova said:

yet the females are the ones who are considered attractive

zyzz and jeff seid looks better than 99.99% of females tbh

No they look like shit.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

It's not always that opposite. Among certain species, it's common for the female to eat the male after reproducing, just like with human beings.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

Why are all your threads so black and white about everything...

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@lucianocasanova said:

I think men in general have a higher sex drive because of the testosterone and that's why we regard women as attractive. We're mainly the ones who go after women and either try to get relationships or one nights stands

Men are theoretically able to conceive an infinite number of times whereas a female is only capable of conception once a year (give or take a month or two).

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

@MlauTheDaft said:

It's not always that opposite. Among certain species, it's common for the female to eat the male after reproducing, just like with human beings.

uhhhhh.......... not sure what planet you live on but where have you ever seen a human female eat a human male after having sex?

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 demon-returns

@gwynnblade said:
@brimmul777 said:
@gwynnblade said:

extinct*

The thirst is real here.

give this person a sprite and tell them to obey their thirst...now!!!

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@demon-returns said:
@MlauTheDaft said:

uhhhhh.......... not sure what planet you live on but where have you ever seen a human female eat a human male after having sex?

What you have'nt? How many bodyparts do you have left?

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

Because it supports survival for our species in this period, which is the evolutionary goal. It doesn't mean we will always be like that though.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#49 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

because men and squid Christmas photos are awkwardly hilarious?

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 demon-returns

@MlauTheDaft said:
@demon-returns said:
@MlauTheDaft said:

What you have'nt? How many bodyparts do you have left?

Ohhhhh okay, on second thought several games have ate my D before..... they said it reminded them of a lolipop if ya know what I mean...