Why are liberals so emotional and irrational?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] My family homesteaded this land 150 years ago. They took it, they built a house out of its trees and lived in it, and the government did nothing. The government has no right to tax me for it. The government has no right to force me to sell it. It is mine.Laihendi

:lol: And what of the people that had settled the land before your family just came and "took it?" If I come to your house and just "Take it" you'd be fine with that?

You do not seem to understand what homesteading means. My ancestors settled that land and it has been passed down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine.

You are the worst kind of person
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#402 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] My family homesteaded this land 150 years ago. They took it, they built a house out of its trees and lived in it, and the government did nothing. The government has no right to tax me for it. The government has no right to force me to sell it. It is mine.

:lol: And what of the people that had settled the land before your family just came and "took it?" If I come to your house and just "Take it" you'd be fine with that?

You do not seem to understand what homesteading means. My family settled that land and it has been passed down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine.

150 years ago was during the Civil War. Unless you live in Nebraska or Oklahoma, the majority of the US had already been settled. And the Native Americans claimed the lands of the Mid West until White people just started coming and "Homesteading" it. So again I ask you, You'd be ok with me coming to your house and just "taking it?"
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Nuck81"] :lol: And what of the people that had settled the land before your family just came and "took it?" If I come to your house and just "Take it" you'd be fine with that?Nuck81
You do not seem to understand what homesteading means. My family settled that land and it has been passed down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine.

150 years ago was during the Civil War. Unless you live in Nebraska or Oklahoma, the majority of the US had already been settled. And the Native Americans claimed the lands of the Mid West until White people just started coming and "Homesteading" it. So again I ask you, You'd be ok with me coming to your house and just "taking it?"

The native americans had no conception of property ownership.

You don't have a right to take anything from me.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]You do not seem to understand what homesteading means. My family settled that land and it has been passed down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine.Laihendi

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my god this is wonderful
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#405 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Laihendi

LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 deactivated-5e9044657a310

[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]You do not seem to understand what homesteading means. My family settled that land and it has been passed down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine.Laihendi

That's the best you could come up with? You are a total fraud. If I want something from you, I have the right to take it. Since I'm bigger, stronger, and make more money that you right?
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#407 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

HAHAAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

You don't have a right to take anything from me.Laihendi

You are the most selfish hypocrite I've ever seen.....disgusting.

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

Simple question Lai, why do you deserve to get something that you did not earn while other people do not?

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

[QUOTE="Nuck81"] :lol: And what of the people that had settled the land before your family just came and "took it?" If I come to your house and just "Take it" you'd be fine with that?-Sun_Tzu-

You do not seem to understand what homesteading means. My ancestors settled that land and it has been passed down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine.

You are the worst kind of person

That just about sums it up.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Laihendi

I don't think I have ever seen such a beautifully hypocritical post in my entire life! :lol:

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Laihendi

Simple question Lai, why do you deserve to get something that you did not earn while other people do not?

Guybrush_3
It is my inheritance. My ancestors homesteaded it and they have passed it down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine and anyone who would take it is a thief.
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 Guybrush_3

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Laihendi

It is my inheritance. My ancestors homesteaded it and they have passed it down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine and anyone who would take it is a thief.

So you are fine with small scale collectivism because it benefits you. Got it.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Laihendi

soundstoppic.jpg

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Guybrush_3

But he worked hard for it. Sitting on the couch with doritios and sprite counts as hard work right?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Laihendi

And your ancestors stole it from other people. Well actually the United States government stole it from other people and then gave it to your ancestors. Which makes you complicit in that theft and particularly hypocritical since you rant on about government theft so much.

KingKinect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 KingKinect
Member since 2012 • 548 Posts

If someone says they want to come and take anything from you your reply should be that you will shoot them in the face if they try. Your only other option is to cry to the government who you hate so much and get someone else to defend your property the way you should have. The rights you speak of can only be protected by government if you are unwilling or incapable of protecting your own rights. With that I will concede that government isn't all bad but the more people can take care of themselves the less government is needed and the less the expense burden on the tax payer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 deactivated-5e9044657a310

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Laihendi

You seem to be getting very emotional and irrational

its-mine-211.jpg

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Laihendi

Guybrush_3

That is not collectivism. Only a statist would be against inheritance rights. My ancestors had a right to determine who would own it after them.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 worlock77

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] It is my inheritance. My ancestors homesteaded it and they have passed it down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine and anyone who would take it is a thief.Laihendi

That is not collectivism. Only a statist would be against inheritance rights. My ancestors had a right to determine who would own it after them.

And if mommy and daddy decide to sell it, or to will it to a charitable group for use as a homeless shelter are you still going to scream "it's mine"?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 deactivated-5e9044657a310
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] It is my inheritance. My ancestors homesteaded it and they have passed it down to their descendants for 150 years. It is mine and anyone who would take it is a thief.Laihendi

A right established by who? It's not yours if I come and take it from you
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

"Man is not a rational animal, he is a rationalizing animal." - Robert Heinlein
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Guybrush_3

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

You come on here and complain incessantly about other people getting things they didn't earn and that they don't deserve things they didn't earn but you are more than happy to reap the fruits of someone else's labor. It's incredibly hypocritical. You did literally nothing to earn ANYTHING you have in your life. You're a bum that mooches off mommy and daddy. If your parents followed the ideals you claim to have they would have given you as little as possible growing up and they would cut you off as soon as they could have (because anything else is altruistic) but no, they didn't, and you benefit from it so you don't object to it but as soon as it doesn't benefit you you fly off the handle. You are the worst kind of person.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 Laihendi

worlock77

And if mommy and daddy decide to sell it, or to will it to a charitable group for use as a homeless shelter are you still going to scream "it's mine"?

It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 Abbeten
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] That is not collectivism. Only a statist would be against inheritance rights. My ancestors had a right to determine who would own it after them.Laihendi

It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.

aha ahahahaha you are just a treasure
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] That is not collectivism. Only a statist would be against inheritance rights. My ancestors had a right to determine who would own it after them.Laihendi

I'll take that as a "yes" then.

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Guybrush_3

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Emotional and irrational.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

I wonder what else is "kept in the family"

Might explain a lot 

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 DroidPhysX
I find the topic title ironic after reading OPs last few posts
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Guybrush_3

That is not irrational. If I cannot have what is mine then nobody can have what is mine.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 DroidPhysX
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.Laihendi

That is not irrational. If I cannot have what is mine then nobody can have what is mine.

Boy, you're trying really hard to boot kk quote off my sig and put this quote chain instead
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 worlock77

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.Laihendi

Do you own the property? Is the deed to it in your name?

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 DroidPhysX
Finding it hard to believe lai is a day over 18 based on the childish and irrational mentality he has displayed
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 worlock77

Finding it hard to believe lai is a day over 18 based on the childish and irrational mentality he has displayed DroidPhysX

15 would be my guess.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 Abbeten
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you don't actually have ownership of the property. your parents do. and if they chose to sell it, you would be irrationally and emotionally infringing on their right to do what they wanted with their property.
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Guybrush_3

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

:lol: Most ironic post of the year and it's barely even February! I would still like to know what your response to my previous post is, or are you just going to ignore it and stay in your little fatasy land?

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts

"Man is not a rational animal, he is a rationalizing animal." - Robert Heinlein -Sun_Tzu-

"Autism is a very serious condition." - George Osborne

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Guybrush_3

DroidPhysX

Boy, you're trying really hard to boot kk quote off my sig and put this quote chain instead

too late

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

You rant about rights...but it's the government that grants those rights.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.

Wow......yep Lai is selfish. If he can't have it....no one else can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 deactivated-5e9044657a310
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

That's pretty emotional and irrational. If someone wants to play with my ball, I'll pop it and throw it away....
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 Laihendi
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.

Nobody has a right to my land but me. I will not let thieves take what is mine. It has been in my family for 150 years and it has never been owned by anyone else.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.

Nobody has a right to my land but me. I will not let thieves take what is mine. It has been in my family for 150 years and it has never been owned by anyone else.

It's not your land. It's your parents.
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Abbeten
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.

if your parents were going to sell it, the new owners wouldn't be thieves and you would be a vandal, violating their sovereign property rights
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Nuck81

That's pretty emotional and irrational. If someone wants to play with my ball, I'll pop it and throw it away....

I would destroy anything that is mine before letting it be stolen. I will not let thieves benefit from their crimes against me.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Wow......yep Lai is selfish. If he can't have it....no one else can.

if your parents were going to sell it, the new owners wouldn't be thieves and you would be a vandal, violating their sovereign property rights

It will never be sold. It is my inheritance by rights and by law.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 worlock77

[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.Laihendi

I would destroy anything that is mine before letting it be stolen. I will not let thieves benefit from their crimes against me.

Do you own the property yourself?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] It will never be sold, and no one from outside this family will ever own it. I will burn every tree down before I let someone else own it.

Hate to burst your anti government ranting but without the government then your land COULD be taken from you. Easily. The strong survive and prosper. So I guess paying taxes to run a government has yet another advantage for you.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] Nobody has a right to my land but me. I will not let thieves take what is mine. It has been in my family for 150 years and it has never been owned by anyone else.Laihendi

It will never be sold. It is my inheritance by rights and by law.

So your parents wouldn't be able to sell it even if they wanted to?Â