Why are liberals so emotional and irrational?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Having an argument or debate with anyone who identifies themself as having one broad stance is impossible. No one should identify themselves as solely liberal or conservative. You might be able to say that you lean towards one side, but saying that you are one or the other is stupid. You can't agree with every conservative ideal or every liberal ideal, especially since the definitions of "conservative" and "liberal" are so loosely defined, and depend on the country in which  you're a part of.

ROFLCOPTER603

Quoted for truth and that I aws going to say this in my post but for some reason felt that I should not.  I remember seeing Bill Maher on youtube talking about how bs feminism is...  Or seeing George Carlin complain about how stupid environmentalism is.  

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#552 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
]*rolls eyes at bolded*

What you said was not very rational, I do not post as much as you have, I just make a post every few pages, hardly whining.  I am at least on topic, while all these liberals whine about how much they despise Lai.  They find everything they can think of to bash him with, when none of his opinions are really that irrational.  Let me answer this question about liberals more specifically, why are women more likely to be liberal, hmmm?  We all know that women are more emotionally driven creatures, not that it is a bad thing, but!  Sometimes emotions deceive and create false perceptions.  Why is it that younger people are more likely to be liberal than adults?  Because younger people tend to be more EMOTIONAL, and easier to manipulate.  Which would explain why public schools and such are geared towards liberalism.

Most of the arguements in this thread are about how much they dont like Lai, they tend to talk about  things that have NOTHING to do with the topic.  Face it, the butt hurt is real on this one, I really doubt a liberal is going to explain why they are how they are, instead they are going to attack the thread starter.  It is damage control.  We are talking about Lai's property...  This thread has been a bunch of non sequitors the whole time.  I am just stating my observations probably because I am waiting for a game to download.  :P

mahlasor
Third time now.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553 mahlasor

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]]*rolls eyes at bolded*

Ace6301

Third time now.

Stop whining

edit: considering I am talking about the actual purpose of the thread, you can either discuss my points or gtfo.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="mahlasor"]]*rolls eyes at bolded*

mahlasor

Third time now.

Stop whining

edit: considering I am talking about the actual purpose of the thread, you can either discuss my points or gtfo.

[spoiler] Fourth time [/spoiler]
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 mahlasor

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] Third time now.Ace6301

Stop whining

You cant fool me, I know that you are a emotional and irrational person, that is why you misrepresent my valid points and use a word with a negative connotation.  You are now proving that the TC is correct that liberals are emotional and irrational.  You fell for my bait.

edit: ironically you are actually contributing  to the thread in an indirect fashion, you are proving that liberals have a tendency to be irrational.  But still, you have not even made a valid point why anything I said is wrong, which means I am correct because no one has yet to challenge it.  Except in this "I know what you are, but what am I thing you are doing.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="mahlasor"]

Stop whining

mahlasor

You cant fool me, I know that you are a emotional and irrational person, that is why you misrepresent my valid points and use a word with a negative connotation.  You are now proving that the TC is correct that liberals are emotional and irrational.  You fell for my bait.

edit: ironically you are actually contributing  to the thread in an indirect fashion, you are proving that liberals have a tendency to be irrational.  But still, you have not even made a valid point why anything I said is wrong, which means I am correct because no one has yet to challenge it.  Except in this "I know what you are, but what am I thing you are doing.

I will provide valid counters to valid points. This is your fifth hypocritical post.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

Stop whining

mahlasor

The irrational are incapable of recognizing their folly.
ROFLCOPTER603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#558 ROFLCOPTER603
Member since 2010 • 2140 Posts

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] [spoiler] Fourth time [/spoiler] Ace6301

You cant fool me, I know that you are a emotional and irrational person, that is why you misrepresent my valid points and use a word with a negative connotation. You are now proving that the TC is correct that liberals are emotional and irrational. You fell for my bait.

edit: ironically you are actually contributing to the thread in an indirect fashion, you are proving that liberals have a tendency to be irrational. But still, you have not even made a valid point why anything I said is wrong, which means I am correct because no one has yet to challenge it. Except in this "I know what you are, but what am I thing you are doing.

I will provide valid counters to valid points. This is your fifth hypocritical post.

You're both being irrational. Both of you are going back and forth saying that the other is wrong. I guess that this proves that it doesn't matter whether you're liberal or conservative; either side can come up with bogus arguments.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 Ace6301

You cant fool me, I know that you are a emotional and irrational person, that is why you misrepresent my valid points and use a word with a negative connotation. You are now proving that the TC is correct that liberals are emotional and irrational. You fell for my bait.

edit: ironically you are actually contributing to the thread in an indirect fashion, you are proving that liberals have a tendency to be irrational. But still, you have not even made a valid point why anything I said is wrong, which means I am correct because no one has yet to challenge it. Except in this "I know what you are, but what am I thing you are doing.

ROFLCOPTER603

You're both being irrational. Both of you are going back and forth saying that the other is wrong. I guess that this proves that it doesn't matter whether you're liberal or conservative; either side can come up with bogus arguments.

Of course we're both being irrational. We're human. My initial claim was that humans are emotional and irrational.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 Laihendi
[QUOTE="ROFLCOPTER603"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] I will provide valid counters to valid points. This is your fifth hypocritical post. Ace6301

Of course we're both being irrational. We're human. My initial claim was that humans are emotional and irrational.

Only those who suspend objective reasoning and content themselves with living as animals.
ROFLCOPTER603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 ROFLCOPTER603
Member since 2010 • 2140 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="ROFLCOPTER603"]

Laihendi

Only those who suspend objective reasoning and content themselves with living as animals.

Ironically most animals are incapable of thinking subjectively. A wolf doesn't see a deer and think "I wonder what the ethical ramifications of killing this living creature are?" It's more I'm hungry ----> kill deer ------> eat food. That's as objective as it gets.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

You only have one idea.

Complete, self serving greed.

tenaka2

I am selfish.

I am glad we can agree.

add stupid to it and I'll agree too.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
laihendi is probably the most pretentious person i've communicated with in my entire life
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
What is the saying....liberal 'progressives' think with their hearts not their brains.
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565 Abbeten
if this thread needed anything, that thing was hokie
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
if this thread needed anything, that thing was hokieAbbeten
word to your mama
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 MakeMeaSammitch

What is the saying....liberal 'progressives' think with their hearts not their brains. KC_Hokie
says the guy who's can be outwitted by any 7 year old when it comes to graph reading.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
if this thread needed anything, that thing was hokieAbbeten
mhmm
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 DroidPhysX
too bad hokie thinks he's an intellect in reality, he's a pseudo intellect
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#570 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]too bad hokie thinks he's an intellect in reality, he's a pseudo intellect

More like a pseudo pseudo intellect
xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
Another political argument... yeah...
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 Ace6301
Another political argument... yeah...xdude85
But it's such a mature and sophisticated topic!
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

didnt read the last 10 pages, but I assume this is still a steaming pile of turds? Or did a miracle occur?

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 MakeMeaSammitch

eating paint chips is bad lai

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

didnt read the last 10 pages, but I assume this is still a steaming pile of turds? Or did a miracle occur?

wis3boi

You should read the last 10. It's pretty lulzy.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#576 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] I am a homosexual. I do not expect to have children.Ace6301

Interesting....  

I really have not seen a lot of rational and unemotional posts in this thread...  I keep seeing people use their feelings to talk about stuff, then for some reason they post obnoxious pictures that really does not represent any truth to the TC.  He isnt even coming off like a baby.  People, there are already inheritance taxes, stop worrying about how he got free stuff.  I moved out of my house and got all kinds of free stuff because my parents bought stuff but they did not need a bunch of stuff.  You can see all the personalised debates towards Lai as a person, which is a HUMONGOUS fallacy problem.  Liberals tend to attack the person in the debate, rather than perhaps their views.  Adn that is why liberals are so emotionial and irrational.  Because they take everything so personally.  Think about it, you inherit your parents genetics, some people definately get a better deal, but doesnt mean we need to use the government to bring down the people who inherited better genetics?...  That is called being envious.

So you're whining. about people attacking peoples personality instead of their argument and position while ignoring their arguments and positions in favor of attacking them. Isn't this like the second time in this thread you've done this?

malhasor is quite upset.

Avatar image for theshadowhunter
theshadowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 theshadowhunter
Member since 2004 • 2956 Posts

arguing politics on the internet.... I'm sure some people have changed their views for sure....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#578 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

wis3boi

Sometimes a steaming pile of turds can be set on fire for lulz... 

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 mahlasor

laihendi is probably the most pretentious person i've communicated with in my entire lifeAbbeten

You seem upset, even your avatar is upset, why are you such an upset person?  This is relevant to the thread, I just want to know, k?  You are one of the many upset liberals on this topic?  This thread has gone for a while now, it has only proved that liberals TOTALLY are emotional and irrational.  Are you a young teenager, it is really easy to come off sort of tough when you are on the internet.  May I tell you how easy it is to make liberals mad on the internet?  I like to play online games, every so often I start chatting and a wild liberal appears, a lot of times they appear in mass.  Why, becaues they are collective thinkers, very weak by themselves.  I could go on and on, but lets just say a female liberal takes nothing to troll.  Often they ragequit and sometimes I know they just quit gaming.  

Liberals tend to be drawn to social media like a fly on crap, but it draws me too, because that is where the lulz is at.  Do you know why I go on a forum full of liberals?  Because you cant get all the little emotions out of them in real life, except at that one summer job, holy crap did I troll liberals like non other.  Sometimes it feels too easy so I dont feel like doing it because it is no challenge.  Do you think I really want to post when I do, for the reasons it may APPEAR that I post.  Often times I put emotion even when I have none, I feign them, because it draws out their sensitivites.  Because liberals are very sensitive indeed!  

Liberalism is a joke you see, most of the things they say are only true on paper, but in reality are completely and absolutely FALSE!   Communism anyone?  I doubt a conservative constructed that idea, of course now we know it is proven false, but deep down liberals would love communism to work.  There is just one problem, not all individuals are trustworthy and are altruistic.  That is the big flaw right there.

To those who seem to want to claim I am whining or upset, if you were smart you would know I am ranting, but it seems to make you upset nontheless.  I rarely use emotions while I am typing, I tend to pretend emotion for the sake of provoking a reaction, you just fell for the bait more than usual...

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]laihendi is probably the most pretentious person i've communicated with in my entire lifemahlasor

You seem upset, even your avatar is upset, why are you such an upset person?  This is relevant to the thread, I just want to know, k?  You are one of the many upset liberals on this topic?  This thread has gone for a while now, it has only proved that liberals TOTALLY are emotional and irrational.  Are you a young teenager, it is really easy to come off sort of tough when you are on the internet.  May I tell you how easy it is to make liberals mad on the internet?  I like to play online games, every so often I start chatting and a wild liberal appears, a lot of times they appear in mass.  Why, becaues they are collective thinkers, very weak by themselves.  I could go on and on, but lets just say a female liberal takes nothing to troll.  Often they ragequit and sometimes I know they just quit gaming.  

Liberals tend to be drawn to social media like a fly on crap, but it draws me too, because that is where the lulz is at.  Do you know why I go on a forum full of liberals?  Because you cant get all the little emotions out of them in real life, except at that one summer job, holy crap did I troll liberals like non other.  Sometimes it feels too easy so I dont feel like doing it because it is no challenge.  Do you think I really want to post when I do, for the reasons it may APPEAR that I post.  Often times I put emotion even when I have none, I feign them, because it draws out their sensitivites.  Because liberals are very sensitive indeed!  

Liberalism is a joke you see, most of the things they say are only true on paper, but in reality are completely and absolutely FALSE!   Communism anyone?  I doubt a conservative constructed that idea, of course now we know it is proven false, but deep down liberals would love communism to work.  There is just one problem, not all individuals are trustworthy and are altruistic.  That is the big flaw right there.

To those who seem to want to claim I am whining or upset, if you were smart you would know I am ranting, but it seems to make you upset nontheless.  I rarely use emotions while I am typing, I tend to pretend emotion for the sake of provoking a reaction, you just fell for the bait more than usual...

pls stop whining already.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 mahlasor

[QUOTE="xdude85"]Another political argument... yeah...Ace6301
But it's such a mature and sophisticated topic!

Stop whining, it is a mature and sophisticated topic, it just happens that a lot of unsophisticated people are posting, duh.

edit: 30 pages and not one arguement for why liberals are not emotional and irrational, are you kidding me?  The only thing is poeple sayying "dont say that please, I dont like it."  LOL!

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]laihendi is probably the most pretentious person i've communicated with in my entire lifemahlasor

I think somebody needs a hug and/or medication.
RushKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 RushKing
Member since 2009 • 1785 Posts

This isn't an argumant against communism. Capitalism empowers manipulative/untrustworthy people. These are the types of people that often rise to the top of corporate hierarchy. In a truly democratic soceity, these these types people can't get into positions of domination.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 mahlasor

And our next observation, is the collective behavior, they only want to be were they can act as a group.  Notice how one starts something, and they all join in, it is freakin pathetic and predicatable.  Got a problem with what I say, give me a valueable retort, not a meaningless post.  Otherwise you are validating your own condition that I just claimed about you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

And our next observation, is the collective behavior, they only want to be were they can act as a group.  Notice how one starts something, and they all join in, it is freakin pathetic and predicatable.  Got a problem with what I say, give me a valueable retort, not a meaningless post.  Otherwise you are validating your own condition that I just claimed about you.

mahlasor
Generalizations are foolish. And just as many Conservatives get bent out of shape when someone questions their ideology.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]laihendi is probably the most pretentious person i've communicated with in my entire lifeRushKing

This isn't an argumant against communism. Capitalism empowers manipulative/untrustworthy people. These are the types of people that often rise to the top of corporate hierarchy. Im truly democratic soceity, these these types people can't get into positions of domination.

You realize that you're responding to someone who's basically stated that he's trolling in this thread right?

RushKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587 RushKing

[QUOTE="RushKing"]

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

worlock77

This isn't an argumant against communism. Capitalism empowers manipulative/untrustworthy people. These are the types of people that often rise to the top of corporate hierarchy. Im truly democratic soceity, these these types people can't get into positions of domination.

You realize that you're responding to someone who's basically stated that he's trolling in this thread right?

I didn't read the whole thread.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 Laihendi

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]laihendi is probably the most pretentious person i've communicated with in my entire lifeRushKing

This isn't an argumant against communism. Capitalism empowers manipulative/untrustworthy people. These are the types of people that often rise to the top of corporate hiearcys. Im truly democratic soceity, these these types people can't get into positions of domination.

That's because in a democratic society the violent ignorant masses will trample down anyone who tries to rise above them. Most people are afraid to live in a world where each individual lives according to the life he is due. They are afraid of being accountable for their deficiencies. They want a society where the greatest individuals are slaves to the masses.
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

[QUOTE="RushKing"]

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

Laihendi

This isn't an argumant against communism. Capitalism empowers manipulative/untrustworthy people. These are the types of people that often rise to the top of corporate hiearcys. Im truly democratic soceity, these these types people can't get into positions of domination.

That's because in a democratic society the violent ignorant masses will trample down anyone who tries to rise above them. Most people are afraid to live in a world where each individual lives according to the life he is due. They are afraid of being accountable for their deficiencies. They want a society where the greatest individuals are slaves to the masses.

You have an extremely deluded view of the world

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 mahlasor

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

Finally, an actual non hominem comment, anyways that paragraph was just for fun, but honestly you know that there are liberals who definately will advocate communism.  Well anyways I think you can say the same about communists, you kind of assume I am sayying how awesome capitalism is.  There are definately priveledged people who just kind of get their position handed to them because they knew someone.  I have seen so many people who get jobs and they suck at them, they get them just because of connections.  Not because objectively they were right for the job.  I lost a job because the manager was a lazy piece of crap and would not help me, and then I get fired because the customer complains.  Luckily we have rules on what people can do, I was able to sue because I was wrongly fired.  I know there is a lot of bs, but there are definately options you can take to avoid that bs.  I guess I got to ask, why do people buy into systems that knowingly screw people over?  Like Mcdonalds, they create fake food, no one is being forced to eat it, but why are people like that, so sheepish?

So right now my manuel says that liberals are "bomb throwing," http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/republican/Manual.htm  Very simple, I just dont buy into their bombs, I get out of the way and keep cool.:cool:  

RushKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 RushKing
[QUOTE="RushKing"]

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

Laihendi

This isn't an argument against communism. Capitalism empowers manipulative/untrustworthy people. These are the types of people that often rise to the top of corporate hiearcys. Im truly democratic soceity, these these types people can't get into positions of domination.

In direct democracy people vote on the things that effect them. You have a very stereotypical view of anarchism, you think everyone would become violent if centralized authority got eliminated. You believe "great people" rise to the top of your system. What is your definition of a great person? Why does anyone need to rise above? Your argument is emotional and irrational.
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

I lost a job because the manager was a lazy piece of crap and would not help me, and then I get fired because the customer complains.  Luckily we have rules on what people can do, I was able to sue because I was wrongly fired. 

mahlasor

Are you sure you weren't the lazy piece of crap?

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593 Abbeten

whoa there, buddy, slow down looks like you might be catching some feelings
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

[QUOTE="RushKing"]

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

mahlasor

Finally, an actual non hominem comment, anyways that paragraph was just for fun, but honestly you know that there are liberals who definately will advocate communism.  Well anyways I think you can say the same about communists, you kind of assume I am sayying how awesome capitalism is.  There are definately priveledged people who just kind of get their position handed to them because they knew someone.  I have seen so many people who get jobs and they suck at them, they get them just because of connections.  Not because objectively they were right for the job.  I lost a job because the manager was a lazy piece of crap and would not help me, and then I get fired because the customer complains.  Luckily we have rules on what people can do, I was able to sue because I was wrongly fired.  I know there is a lot of bs, but there are definately options you can take to avoid that bs.  I guess I got to ask, why do people buy into systems that knowingly screw people over?  Like Mcdonalds, they create fake food, no one is being forced to eat it, but why are people like that, so sheepish?

So right now my manuel says that liberals are "bomb throwing," http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/republican/Manual.htm  Very simple, I just dont buy into their bombs, I get out of the way and keep cool.:cool:  

>2013 >angelfire.com i shiggy diggy
RushKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 RushKing

And what do we mean by "rise above". If I was in favor of current societal norms, I wouldn't be an anarcho-communist. I don't believe any individual should have the rights to control others. I believe in influencing others.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Oh dear, it's you again.

If you're going to be emotional, you might as well be honest about it. Your post is jam-packed with feelings. If you had a bit more self-awareness, I'm sure you would agree.

I admit without hesitation that I'm emotional in addition to being socially liberal. Why wouldn't I? I am passionate about many topics - gender equality, racial equality, ending assault/abuse and the culture that contributes to it, advocating equality in all possible respects for LGBT* people, and much more. All of these things do make me emotional because they not only affect me, but also everyone else. And when I hear things like people treating minorities like sh!t or excusing a rapist for his/her actions, I do, in fact, get emotional. I don't get hysterical or out of control in any way (e.g. I never ragequit or do anything like that), but I do get upset. And I know many others who are just like me in that respect, including conservatives like you. 

There's no reason for me to shut down my emotions as long as they don't get in the way of my reasoning (and yes, rationality and emotionality are not polar opposites). So when people call me emotional, I don't give a sh!t. Nor do I call you emotional as a way to insult you; I'm just pointing out how hypocritical you are for denying the clearly emotional nature of your posts in general.

Also, that you think that communism won't work because of human nature shows how little you understand the reasons many people espouse communism. There are far better arguments against communism than the appeal to human nature. 

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597 DroidPhysX

Get a little closer to me girl
And you'll understand
'Cause if you want a guy that knows what you need
Well, then I'm your man

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 MakeMeaSammitch

lai, did you know that plants produce without killing?

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Why are conservatives so selfish and stupid?
Rapporteur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600 Rapporteur
Member since 2012 • 95 Posts
Liberalism is a joke you see, most of the things they say are only true on paper, but in reality are completely and absolutely FALSE!   Communism anyone? I doubt a conservative constructed that idea, of course now we know it is proven false, but deep down liberals would love communism to work. There is just one problem, not all individuals are trustworthy and are altruistic. That is the big flaw right there.mahlasor
congratulations for confirming that you have no idea about two major political ideologies to a thread already sceptical of your intellectual capacity