Why America is the Best Nation In the World...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#101 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.814StopsToday

So...they are evil cos they wear turbans and are brown? I see, so terrorists are never white? People who believe they are doing whats in their countries best interest (even tho is wrong, I am not saying that) are always black? I see. Some land of free you live in, your just a racist!

No dumbass, white terrorists are called Freedom fighters or the Irish :D

Dont call me dumbass. Yes 'freedom fighters' is the kinder namer given by the country of origin, to which they fight for freedom, as terrorists. The attack on the Twin Towers, or on London, was in some Afghan eyes, an act of freedom fighters, but to us its a act of terrorism. I apologise for the examples, but they are the most famous ones recently.

Infamous dumbass, they were infamous and no those attakcs weren't the acts of freedom fighters, freedom fighters RE-act not provoke.

So the American goverment has never done anything to Afghanistan? Huh? I believe they were reacting!
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
Hey WAIT!!!!STOP IT
Islam,Judaism and Christinaity are Abrahamic religions.They all believe in same stuff
Muslims are not brown,and they do not wear turbans and they do not live in mud houses BECAUSE ISLAM is not a race it's a god damn RELIGION
Believe it or not(research my friend) Muslims belive the same god with Jews and Christians.They belive in ONE god
I'm not a Muslim!
sentencedogu
muslims also belive in their prophet muhammed who slaughtered thousands of innocent people.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
...this forum site wouldn't be here if it wasn't for America.

We offer freedoms to everyone who enters our boarders.  Care to explain those freedoms?  Are they for legals or illegals? 

No other country does this.  Depends if it's legal or illegals your talking about

We respect all kinds of people from: Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.  We respect Africans?  I don't think we respect the French... not too sure about Germans.  Gays?  Now I know your BSin' me.  Quiky Marts?  You mean Indians/Pakistanis? 

NO OTHER COUNTRY has these kinds of freedom...  What freedoms?  Freedoms to make fairly general posts like this?  No, that's GS' ability
...we should be thankful for living in this great country.  I am, but I don't exactly like it when you claim that the US iz teh bestsesests countray evars@!1eleven!

I'm proud to be a Card Carrying Republican American.  Don't you feel special?

Thank you for reading.  No problem.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Explaination for everything in the post.  I just wanted a feeling of nostalgia from my SW days. 
Avatar image for The_Best_GS_Fan
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 The_Best_GS_Fan
Member since 2006 • 368 Posts
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

So...they are evil cos they wear turbans and are brown? I see, so terrorists are never white? People who believe they are doing whats in their countries best interest (even tho is wrong, I am not saying that) are always black? I see. Some land of free you live in, your just a racist!

They also believe in a pegan god... ...what kind of god tells people to suicide bomb?

What kind of God sent people on Crusades?

Arabs were stealing the land from the Jews when that was going on... ...we had to save our holy land from Arabs. We believe in the same God as the Jews... ...we were HELPING during the crusades.

But, you do know that many times during the Crusaders, the soldiers of 'God' slaughtered innocent lives, for no apparent reason

They might have been suicide bombers... ...we had reasons.

Reasons. Go on.

Again, the Catholics had to protect themselves from the suicide bombers during the crusades.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#105 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Member since 2005 • 6504 Posts
I think the TC is joking...dommeus
It's fun either way.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178810 Posts

Ok could we maybe get an American with a brain in here to debate with us instead, this guy's mental capacity failed him shortly after clicking the "New Topic" button.ithilgore2006

What is it you want to debate?

I will not diss my country.....but like every countries it has issues that need to be worked out.  It's home....so it will always have a special place in my heart.  Not to say other countries aren't perfectly fine to live in.....and their citizens feel the same about their home.

The US is not as great as he says......nor as bad as some of you would like to believe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

They also believe in a pegan god... ...what kind of god tells people to suicide bomb?

Arabs were stealing the land from the Jews when that was going on... ...we had to save our holy land from Arabs. We believe in the same God as the Jews... ...we were HELPING during the crusades.

But, you do know that many times during the Crusaders, the soldiers of 'God' slaughtered innocent lives, for no apparent reason

Reasons. Go on.

Again, the Catholics had to protect themselves from the suicide bombers during the crusades.

Suicide bombers during the Crusades. You are the stupidest person I've ever met.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Again, the Catholics had to protect themselves from the suicide bombers during the crusades.

Suicide bombers? You mean the ones that ran at a castles outer walls and smashed their heads against stone?
gi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 gi1
Member since 2006 • 813 Posts
u all wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Chris Columbus ..........is he italian ..if he , GO italy ....if he isnt ??
BoyarPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 BoyarPunk
Member since 2005 • 2638 Posts

[QUOTE="Artosa"][QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.UrbanSpartan125
:D me too, my country

I think everyone prefers their country over another one, mainly because theyve lived their all their life and never been to others.

Exactly. It's all nationalistic pride.

No country has never, or will ever be, the "best nation" in the world.

UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.liquid_s

Dont call me dumbass. Yes 'freedom fighters' is the kinder namer given by the country of origin, to which they fight for freedom, as terrorists. The attack on the Twin Towers, or on London, was in some Afghan eyes, an act of freedom fighters, but to us its a act of terrorism. I apologise for the examples, but they are the most famous ones recently.

Infamous dumbass, they were infamous and no those attakcs weren't the acts of freedom fighters, freedom fighters RE-act not provoke.

So the American goverment has never done anything to Afghanistan? Huh? I believe they were reacting!

reacting to what what did we do in afghanistan that would provoke a terrorist attack? why didnt they attack Russia then since Russia invaded afghanistan.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"]Hey WAIT!!!!STOP IT
Islam,Judaism and Christinaity are Abrahamic religions.They all believe in same stuff
Muslims are not brown,and they do not wear turbans and they do not live in mud houses BECAUSE ISLAM is not a race it's a god damn RELIGION
Believe it or not(research my friend) Muslims belive the same god with Jews and Christians.They belive in ONE god
I'm not a Muslim!
UrbanSpartan125
muslims also belive in their prophet muhammed who slaughtered thousands of innocent people.

ok my friend?Who did he killed and what are those massacares called in history?
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 liquid_s

[QUOTE="ithilgore2006"]Ok could we maybe get an American with a brain in here to debate with us instead, this guy's mental capacity failed him shortly after clicking the "New Topic" button.LJS9502_basic

What is it you want to debate?

I will not diss my country.....but like every countries it has issues that need to be worked out. It's home....so it will always have a special place in my heart. Not to say other countries aren't perfectly fine to live in.....and their citizens feel the same about their home.

The US is not as great as he says......nor as bad as some of you would like to believe.

Im sure its not, but he is making it out to be a place where everyone lives in harmony
Avatar image for deactivated-612079a2c3358
deactivated-612079a2c3358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-612079a2c3358
Member since 2004 • 1957 Posts
[QUOTE="dommeus"]I think the TC is joking...supercubedude64
It's fun either way.

It must be a joke account.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
u all wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Chris Columbus ..........is he italian ..if he , GO italy ....if he isnt ??gi1
Portuguese... or Spanish... now I'm confused
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 814StopsToday
Member since 2007 • 1390 Posts

BOOM!

diablo_human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 diablo_human
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
This thread is EXACTLY why I dislike Americans.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 liquid_s
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.UrbanSpartan125

reacting to what what did we do in afghanistan that would provoke a terrorist attack? why didnt they attack Russia then since Russia invaded afghanistan.

Because, America holds the bigger threat in the world!
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

:lol:lol: :lol:
PLS do not be a politician or historian k?
LOL and seriosuly how old are you?Or is it because of your American genes?
gi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 gi1
[QUOTE="gi1"]u all wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Chris Columbus ..........is he italian ..if he , GO italy ....if he isnt ??supercubedude64
Portuguese... or Spanish... now I'm confused

i dont know i studied 7 yrs ago im really confused about it too
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 The_Best_GS_Fan
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

Suicide bombers during the Crusades. You are the stupidest person I've ever met.

You sir need to learn to respect others. Calling me stupid for a fact is degrading and uncivil. You have no claims to back up your words.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 sentencedogu
This thread is EXACTLY why I dislike Americans. diablo_human

+28934790385692856727620625769823658702365780263525
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 liquid_s
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

:lol:lol: :lol:
PLS do not be a politician or historian k?
LOL and seriosuly how old are you?Or is it because of your American genes?

Im gonna ask my Crusades lecturer if they had suicide bombers in the Crusades!
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]Hey WAIT!!!!STOP IT
I'm not a Muslim!
sentencedogu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LJS9502_basic
This thread is EXACTLY why I dislike Americans. diablo_human
Because a small percentage is always the majority. :roll:  Give me a break....
shadowprince92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#126 shadowprince92
Member since 2005 • 1420 Posts
[QUOTE="Artosa"][QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.Doom_HellKnight
:D me too, my country

Same. ;) And yea, of course the US has more guns than the UK, the US is the third largest country in the world, i think. With the second largest army (again, i think).

Actually, last time i checked, America had the seventh largest army in the world. Who needs more people when you got B2 Spirit bombers and the largest non-nuclear explosvies in the world :P
gi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 gi1
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.liquid_s

imo if china got its groove on and gets battle ready it can take usa on
hwan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 hwan88
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts
the tc was obviously being sarcastic. i picked up on that before i was finished reading his first post. the funny thing to me about this thread was that marine guy agreeing with him and telling everyone that america was the best country in the world and that most people think their country is the best because theyve never left it.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 liquid_s
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

You sir need to learn to respect others. Calling me stupid for a fact is degrading and uncivil. You have no claims to back up your words.

Well actually, he does have proof. The fact you think there are suicide BOMBERS in the Crusades shows your amount of knowledge.
firebubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#130 firebubbles
Member since 2005 • 2607 Posts
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="firebubbles"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] The terrorist belive in Allah, he is a pagen god.

But I thought in American you respected everyone's religion?! I ask again HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN A TERRORIST.

he isn't any better. that what he fails to realize. he spreads disrespect and hatred just like the terrorist groups do. he is just as close minded and discriminating as the people who attack others. the only difference is he hasn't gone out and attacked others yet, though knowing the way things go he might.

why i ask are you reffering America to he, i ask how do we spread hatred and disrespect by trying to help people, how are we close minded?

i am referring to you. the way you speak sounds like hate and disrespect which reminds me of terrorist rhetoric, especially since you are using religion as your basis. and we do spread hatred. that is what guantanamo bay is. hatred. the things done to those people there are atrocious. and makes people despise america because they play the high and might moral card and then they torture people to get coerced confessions!
shadowprince92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 shadowprince92
[QUOTE="diablo_human"]This thread is EXACTLY why I dislike Americans. LJS9502_basic

Thank you
Avatar image for deactivated-612079a2c3358
deactivated-612079a2c3358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-612079a2c3358
Member since 2004 • 1957 Posts
Why didn't he reply to my response to his gay rights = downfall of empire/nation' point..?
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

hmmm....and you yanks wonder why we think you're ignorant?

No other country in the world offer the same freedoms as America.........? Every single country in Europe has the same amount if not more freedom than the US....

The british tried to suppress religion? That's why their national anthem's name is "God save the Queen" ?.....

I don't think people should take you seriously

UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.gi1

China wouldnt stand a chance against the US, it would likely take Russia, China, and a few other European countries to hold us down, im not just saying that, im saying from what ive seen.
BoyarPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 BoyarPunk

[QUOTE="diablo_human"]This thread is EXACTLY why I dislike Americans. LJS9502_basic

Right on, LJS9502

Arrogance knows no boundaries.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]Hey WAIT!!!!STOP IT
I'm not a Muslim!
UrbanSpartan125

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

?????I don't see" thousands killed by Muhammad"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

I was too busy laughing. You call me degrading and uncivil... this is too much... YOU are the one claiming the crusades took place to save people from suicide bombers. You haven't produced YOUR evidence to back up your claims. You first. Please. This is all very relaxing.
daniel52587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#138 daniel52587
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts
so your point of this post was..........oscar530
That America is the most free of countries.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 The_Best_GS_Fan
Why didn't he reply to my response to his gay rights = downfall of empire/nation' point..?Salvy41
Because it's a fact. Had gays been taken care of with Catholicism, we wouldn't have world troubles.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LJS9502_basic

hmmm....and you yanks wonder why we think you're ignorant?

No other country in the world offer the same freedoms as America.........? Every single country in Europe has the same amount if not more freedom than the US....

The british tried to suppress religion? That's why their national anthem's name is "God save the Queen" ?.....

I don't think people should take you seriously

jointed
One.......don't generalize Americans. Two....the reason the Puritans fled England for America was religious freedom. Look it up. Not to mention that depending on the religion of the monarchy...Anglican or Catholic....the other religions were persecuted....back in the early days. Look that up as well.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#141 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
[QUOTE="gi1"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.UrbanSpartan125

China wouldnt stand a chance against the US, it would likely take Russia, China, and a few other European countries to hold us down, im not just saying that, im saying from what ive seen.

Have you seen all of China fight all of America or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="Salvy41"]Why didn't he reply to my response to his gay rights = downfall of empire/nation' point..?The_Best_GS_Fan
Because it's a fact. Had gays been taken care of with Catholicism, we wouldn't have world troubles.

"back up your claims" -your words.
BoyarPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 BoyarPunk

[QUOTE="oscar530"]so your point of this post was..........daniel52587
That America is the most free of countries.

Which is complete subjectivity. You can not quantify the "most free(dom)".

woody998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#144 woody998
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts
...this forum site wouldn't be here if it wasn't for America.

We offer freedoms to everyone who enters our boarders.

No other country does this.

We respect all kinds of people from: Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

NO OTHER COUNTRY has these kinds of freedom...
...we should be thankful for living in this great country.

I'm proud to be a Card Carrying Republican American.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan
America barely lets anyone into their contry, this is a bad issue. If you lived in the EU, you would have free access to any country in it, and freedom, along as you have a job, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Brittian or anything, you could stay, but Americans dont have this freedom, most Americans are unaware that there are better places to live overseas, or they resuse to accept it. Racialy huge parts of America are racist, but living in a big city, well maybe that is true that they are the most racially tollerant place on the earth, but still. There are many other countries with a higher standard of living and freedom. You said NO OTHER COUNTRY has these kinds of freedom... YES THEY DO! DO YOUR RESEARCH
daniel52587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#145 daniel52587
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

I was too busy laughing. You call me degrading and uncivil... this is too much... YOU are the one claiming the crusades took place to save people from suicide bombers. You haven't produced YOUR evidence to back up your claims. You first. Please. This is all very relaxing.

Did they even have bombs back in the crusades?
hwan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 hwan88
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts
[QUOTE="gi1"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

why is our military stretched so thin taking on a backwater of a country, then?
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 The_Best_GS_Fan
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

Arabs like to suicide bomb, Crusades took place to stop the arabs from killing the Jews, The Arabs were suicide bombing, Crusaders had to get rid of all the Arabs to stop their suicide bombing. It's simple logic... O___O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="daniel52587"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Reasons. Go on.

Did they even have bombs back in the crusades?

That's him to prove and me to laugh at.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#149 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

It's true that the world hates the US.  So I think we should back out of the world.  Let North Korea run rampant - if they want to invade South Korea or blackmail Japan with nukes, then let the world deal with it.

Drop our billions in international aid funding, relief workers, peace corp, doctors without borders, etc.  How dare we try to push our aid on the rest of the world!  We should stop being so selfish and let the world deal with its issues.

Now that Iran has been pursuing a nuclear weapon program and has missles that can hit some of western europe, I say we need to mind our own business.  Let them get nukes.  They're good people.  If they want to blackmail the countries within their range, then that is their right as a sovereign nation.  If they want to destroy denmark, as they have promised on several websites, that's between the danes and the militants.  Not us.  We are too nosy.

Let the serbs take back their land - get out US.

Let china take down taiwan - stop butting in US.

shadowprince92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 shadowprince92

ROFLMFAO China vs. US? The US would destroy China in every meaning of the word. China has next to no navy, and isn't it still using MIGs from the 1970s to pass as an air force? Please......