Why America is the Best Nation In the World...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Erasorn (14502 posts) -
Hmm, this is the reason many people dont like the US...............all this we are the best stuff, give me a break.V4LENT1NE
Aye, I'm kinda sick of America and their "We're better then you guys so we pity you! :) " attitude. Well atleast, that's how it appears to me. I don't feel any unfreeerer living in Sweden then in America. :?
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
#52 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage is between a man and a woman tho....so technically PRESIDENT Bush is correct.

Marriage used to be between two people of the same race. Oh, how the times change.

I'm sorry but how are two gay guys going to have a baby with butt sex? Seriously, use your brain.

Marriage only exists so babies can be made... I thought that's what sex was for...

I'm sorry but God says that marriage is between a man and his legally owned wife. The man provides the money while the wife cooks and takes care of the kids. If we allow gays, we lose our population...if we lose our population, we lose to China. Truthiness good sir, truthiness.

In terms of population, China's already beaten us down. And gays shouldn't be allowed to marry because, you, the wonderful American, want to discriminate behind the veil of RELIGION. How are you better than the terrorists?

The terrorist belive in Allah, he is a pagen god.

But I thought in America you respected everyone's religion?! I ask again HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN A TERRORIST.
#53 Posted by GD-1369211121 (4086 posts) -
And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.liquid_s
good he should "bang" it
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
#54 Posted by UrbanSpartan125 (3684 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bourbons3"]You think US has way more freedom than anyone else :lol: And I very much doubt you respect gays (proven by a recent Top Gear episode) or many other minorities. And you dont offer freedom to everyone who comes to your boarders, because they would be just stupid. Thats why the US-Mexico boarder is constantly patrolled. As much as you would like to think that USA is so much better than anyone else, the simple fact is that it isnt. Im not saying it is a terrible country, its just not the best.

you can have your own opinions on our country thats fine with me but first you need to get your facts straight, we patrol our borders to keep out illegal immigrants, those they dont wait to get a green car,d those that cant obey our countries laws and expect to work and live here, those that commit murders when they are illegally in our country. We have the best Economy and military in the world, and much more freedoms that other countries offer.  Dont start going off about the United States when there are much worse countries
#55 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage is between a man and a woman tho....so technically PRESIDENT Bush is correct.

Marriage used to be between two people of the same race. Oh, how the times change.

I'm sorry but how are two gay guys going to have a baby with butt sex? Seriously, use your brain.

Marriage only exists so babies can be made... I thought that's what sex was for...

I'm sorry but God says that marriage is between a man and his legally owned wife. The man provides the money while the wife cooks and takes care of the kids. If we allow gays, we lose our population...if we lose our population, we lose to China. Truthiness good sir, truthiness.

You my friend, need to get into this century, god dammit. So you listen to God about who you can love now? So God is making your everyone action? God says love all people equally, but nobody does. And I also believe God says that love is sacred. So I dont think he is to bothered about sex, to be honest!

Read the book of God good sir, every nation that has allowed gays rights, has burned to the ground. Look at Rome, Greeks, and the Arabs...they were once a strong nation but now they are hated and lost in time. They allowed gays to wander the streets. Again, the spread of AIDs wouldn't have happened if Gays didn't screw each other. Again, this is in medical text. Truthiness sir, truthiness.

Stop using a book to command your every thought! And AIDs is mostly spread through anal sex, which, dont get me wrong, can also be done by men and woman (together)

God says anal sex is wrong. Does no one read my sig?! O.o

Do you eat meat on Fridays?
#56 Posted by ithilgore2006 (10489 posts) -
This is the stupidest thread I've seen in some time. The TC, it seems, believes homosexuals are evil and the cause of the downfall of every major civilzation in history, everything in the Bible is completly true and is to be taken literally, and that the USA is the only nation on Earth with any political freedoms, civil rights and human rights, and every other world religion is "pagan".
Avatar image for The_Best_GS_Fan
#57 Posted by The_Best_GS_Fan (368 posts) -
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

In terms of population, China's already beaten us down. And gays shouldn't be allowed to marry because, you, the wonderful American, want to discriminate behind the veil of RELIGION. How are you better than the terrorists?

But I thought in American you respected everyone's religion?! I ask again HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN A TERRORIST.

Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.
#58 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

You my friend, need to get into this century, god dammit. So you listen to God about who you can love now? So God is making your everyone action? God says love all people equally, but nobody does. And I also believe God says that love is sacred. So I dont think he is to bothered about sex, to be honest!

Read the book of God good sir, every nation that has allowed gays rights, has burned to the ground. Look at Rome, Greeks, and the Arabs...they were once a strong nation but now they are hated and lost in time. They allowed gays to wander the streets. Again, the spread of AIDs wouldn't have happened if Gays didn't screw each other. Again, this is in medical text. Truthiness sir, truthiness.

Stop using a book to command your every thought! And AIDs is mostly spread through anal sex, which, dont get me wrong, can also be done by men and woman (together)

Oh yes it Genesis John 4:12 And so God called down to earth: Do not have the sex in the anal!
#59 Posted by The_Best_GS_Fan (368 posts) -
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Do you eat meat on Fridays?

That depends on what God says.
#60 Posted by UrbanSpartan125 (3684 posts) -
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

But I thought in America you respected everyone's religion?! I ask again HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN A TERRORIST.

well for starters we dont kill innocent men, women and children for the fun of it, we dont cut off peoples heads to promote propaganda. we dont torture our own people, set car bombs off and have suicide bombers. we dont go around attacking other countries with Jet liners and bomb buses. in many ways we are much different then terrorists.
#61 Posted by firebubbles (2607 posts) -
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] The terrorist belive in Allah, he is a pagen god.

But I thought in American you respected everyone's religion?! I ask again HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN A TERRORIST.

he isn't any better. that what he fails to realize. he spreads disrespect and hatred just like the terrorist groups do. he is just as close minded and discriminating as the people who attack others. the only difference is he hasn't gone out and attacked others yet, though knowing the way things go he might.
#62 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

HA! Are YOU the best America has?! A racist pig?! What makes your religion any more sensical than theirs? Moses talked to a burning bush! Sounds nuts to me.
#63 Posted by 814StopsToday (1390 posts) -

[QUOTE="814StopsToday"]Let's just look at it this way, being gay must be crapliquid_s
SO, if people are in love, then it must crap. So being in love is crap? How is being gay crap, plz tell me, why do gay ppl lead such crap lives?

First of all you wrote people as 'ppl' so your opinion is null and void, secondly I didn't mean it like that.

#64 Posted by dommeus (9433 posts) -

[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.The_Best_GS_Fan
Yeah well, I personally am glad we beat you guys...you guys surpressed religion when we were in American in 1560s. That's just me tho...I'm glad things changed.

Yeah you guys are perfect.

#65 Posted by JayMatthews06 (371 posts) -
...this forum site wouldn't be here if it wasn't for America.

We offer freedoms to everyone who enters our boarders.

No other country does this.

We respect all kinds of people from: Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

NO OTHER COUNTRY has these kinds of freedom...
...we should be thankful for living in this great country.

I'm proud to be a Card Carrying Republican American.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Are you taking the p*ss?

You think that America respects people from all nationalities?

Just go to the Deep South, mate - that place is full of racist rednecks.
#66 Posted by hayabusa5644 (241 posts) -

Well then gods a prude bastard
#67 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

I'd really like to pick up on this point. People often seem to forget, as you have said earlier, gay people cant have children. So when they transfer AIDS to someone else, its stuck with them and whoever else they sleep with. However, when straight people spread AIDS, not only does it go to the people they sleep with, but also to any children born as a result of it. This is precisely why Africa has such a bad AIDS problem, because it goes from generation to generation. The point about gays spreading AIDS so much more than straights is a complete myth. For every 10,000 exposures to someone infected with AIDS, 6.5 of those exposures results in the spread of AIDS in the case of a gay couple. This only drops to 5 out of every 10,000 in a situation with a straight couple. I wish people would realise that AIDS is neither a exclusively spread nor an exclusive burden on the part of gay people.
#68 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

So...they are evil cos they wear turbans and are brown? I see, so terrorists are never white? People who believe they are doing whats in their countries best interest (even tho is wrong, I am not saying that) are always black? I see. Some land of free you live in, your just a racist!
#69 Posted by UrbanSpartan125 (3684 posts) -
[QUOTE="firebubbles"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] The terrorist belive in Allah, he is a pagen god.

he isn't any better. that what he fails to realize. he spreads disrespect and hatred just like the terrorist groups do. he is just as close minded and discriminating as the people who attack others. the only difference is he hasn't gone out and attacked others yet, though knowing the way things go he might.

why i ask are you reffering America to he, i ask how do we spread hatred and disrespect by trying to help people, how are we close minded?
#70 Posted by ithilgore2006 (10489 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Proof that you know nothing whatsoever about the Islam religion. You said they don't believe in Jesus Christ, wheras in the real world they believe he was a great prophet, which is written in their holy book.
#71 Posted by 814StopsToday (1390 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.liquid_s
So...they are evil cos they wear turbans and are brown? I see, so terrorists are never white? People who believe they are doing whats in their countries best interest (even tho is wrong, I am not saying that) are always black? I see. Some land of free you live in, your just a racist!

No dumbass, white terrorists are called Freedom fighters or the Irish :D

#72 Posted by sentencedogu (3823 posts) -

Thats PAGAN not pagen
+Allah is Arabic name of God
Does god have a name??Do you know it?No
Allah is the Arabic version of god
Terrorist claim they're Muslims.Islam,Judaism and Christinatiy are all from same prophets and god.Thats why they're called Abrahamic religions
Muslims do belive in other religions as well(Christianity and Judaism)
All these three religions are based on same things,beliefs......
The oldest one is Judaism then Christianity and then Islam
It's obvious that you have no idea about Islam,it's not your fault,it's because of those terrorists

I do not believe in god but you have no knowledge about this.Do some research your ignorance kills
#73 Posted by Salvy41 (1957 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

*looks at Denmark* Hmmm, very strong economy, standard of living is one of the highest in the world and a steady increase in population. In 1989 Denmark became the first country in Europe to offer gay partners most of the same legal rights as heterosexual couples. Adoption laws are liberal compared to other Western countries and public displays of affection between people of the same sex are unlikely to provoke ire. Lesbians wishing to have access to artificial insemination do not provoke the sort of scandals that can occur in other societies. Your point = refuted
#74 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -
[QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Proof that you know nothing whatsoever about the Islam religion. You said they don't believe in Jesus Christ, wheras in the real world they believe he was a great prophet, which is written in their holy book.

Its because he is probabaly a 13 year old kid, who just listen to his daddys rantings
#75 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="firebubbles"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] The terrorist belive in Allah, he is a pagen god.

why i ask are you reffering America to he, i ask how do we spread hatred and disrespect by trying to help people, how are we close minded?

No no, I'm just referring to this thread starter.
#76 Posted by The_Best_GS_Fan (368 posts) -
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

They also believe in a pegan god... ...what kind of god tells people to suicide bomb?
#77 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

They also believe in a pegan god... ...what kind of god tells people to suicide bomb?

What kind of God sent people on Crusades?
#78 Posted by AeroTow (178 posts) -
...this forum site wouldn't be here if it wasn't for America.

We offer freedoms to everyone who enters our boarders.

No other country does this.

We respect all kinds of people from: Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

NO OTHER COUNTRY has these kinds of freedom...
...we should be thankful for living in this great country.

I'm proud to be a Card Carrying Republican American.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan
You have just proved your ignorance towards every other country in the world, there are other countries who do the same, the UK offers freedom to thoes who cross its borders, you also proved that some american people like yourself are ignorant of the rest of the world. Scotland invented the TV AND LIGHTBULB, but i dont shout it from the rooftops. And it was a swiss man who invented the WWW.
#79 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.814StopsToday

Dont call me dumbass. Yes 'freedom fighters' is the kinder namer given by the country of origin, to which they fight for freedom, as terrorists. The attack on the Twin Towers, or on London, was in some Afghan eyes, an act of freedom fighters, but to us its a act of terrorism. I apologise for the examples, but they are the most famous ones recently.
#80 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12901 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Wow you seriously need to stop talking, and maybe go and read a book, I studied religion at school and can state that nowhere in that book does it tell people to suicide bomb, if anything the religion is one of the most peaceful and smartest I have ever studied.
#81 Posted by CaptHawkeye (13977 posts) -

Hmm, this is the reason many people dont like the US...............all this we are the best stuff, give me a break.V4LENT1NE

Because Nationalism doesn't exist in other countries. :roll:

#82 Posted by ithilgore2006 (10489 posts) -
Ok could we maybe get an American with a brain in here to debate with us instead, this guy's mental capacity failed him shortly after clicking the "New Topic" button.
#83 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.liquid_s

Dont call me dumbass. Yes 'freedom fighters' is the kinder namer given by the country of origin, to which they fight for freedom, as terrorists. The attack on the Twin Towers, or on London, was in some Afghan eyes, an act of freedom fighters, but to us its a act of terrorism. I apologise for the examples, but they are the most famous ones recently.

Blowing up the Death Star was an act of terrorism. Heh.
#84 Posted by firebubbles (2607 posts) -
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

well for starters we dont kill innocent men, women and children for the fun of it, we dont cut off peoples heads to promote propaganda. we dont torture our own people, set car bombs off and have suicide bombers. we dont go around attacking other countries with Jet liners and bomb buses. in many ways we are much different then terrorists.

we don't torture our own people? have you never heard of the torture in the jail system? how about sending "enemy combatants" to isolation and interrogate them for days because they are "terrorists." american citizens who have no right to a lawyer until they give a coerced confession. and we do torture people, but we torture them in order to make the informants (the interrogators promise to stop if the detainee will become a spy and then they can go free) Read something besides the bible because this is ridiculous. i hope you don't actually think this for real because i would feel very sad for you ever leaving the country, you wouldn't last five miuntes, heck you wouldn't last five minutes in a major us city because if you opened yuo mouth and said some of this crap someone would shut it for you *shakes head*
#85 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -

So now your attacking their beliefs? You do know the great Roman Empire, which fell because of gays according to you, were the people to bring Christianity to this country, and without them we would still probabaly (unlikely tho) follow a pagan god.
#86 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -

What kind of god floods the world because people dont believe in him? The christian God is no better, and frankly no religion is the safest option . Because, as you are walking prove of, all religions have their extremists.
#87 Posted by The_Best_GS_Fan (368 posts) -
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Arabs were stealing the land from the Jews when that was going on... ...we had to save our holy land from Arabs. We believe in the same God as the Jews... ...we were HELPING during the crusades.
#88 Posted by volgin_101 (927 posts) -
Don't make it seem so great. Racism is still pretty damn big in this country, on all parts.
#89 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12901 posts) -

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]Hmm, this is the reason many people dont like the US...............all this we are the best stuff, give me a break.CaptHawkeye

Because Nationalism doesn't exist in other countries. :roll:

When did I say it didnt?
#90 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.supercubedude64

Blowing up the Death Star was an act of terrorism. Heh.

Well, in the eyes of the followers of the Empire, yes it was
#91 Posted by UrbanSpartan125 (3684 posts) -
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

they dont believe what they are doing is in their countries best intrest, that is an ignorant response. no government condones terrorism anymore. they are doing what their religion told them to do, terrorists are a radical sect of Islam. they take what the kuran says literally in every aspect they even go beyond what it says. they want to kill all infidels and make the world a fully muslim world.(and no thats not just my opinion that has been written many times) they have no respect for other religions, they want others to respect theirs but dont give any respect. they kill innocent women and children, for reasons i do not know. whatever it is it is not for the countries best interest. right now terrorists are trying to bring down the Iraqi government and if you ask me right now thats not in the countries best interest.
#92 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

Arabs were stealing the land from the Jews when that was going on... ...we had to save our holy land from Arabs. We believe in the same God as the Jews... ...we were HELPING during the crusades.

But, you do know that many times during the Crusaders, the soldiers of 'God' slaughtered innocent lives, for no apparent reason
#93 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12901 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

I think someone has been watching to much Kingdom of Heaven, stop watching Orlando Bloom and read a book.
#94 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

But, you do know that many times during the Crusaders, the soldiers of 'God' slaughtered innocent lives, for no apparent reason

They also sacked Constantinople. Did God condone the slaughter of those fellow Christians?
#95 Posted by The_Best_GS_Fan (368 posts) -
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

They might have been suicide bombers... ...we had reasons.
#96 Posted by 814StopsToday (1390 posts) -
[QUOTE="814StopsToday"]

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.liquid_s

Infamous dumbass, they were infamous and no those attakcs weren't the acts of freedom fighters, freedom fighters RE-act not provoke.

#97 Posted by sentencedogu (3823 posts) -
Hey WAIT!!!!STOP IT
Islam,Judaism and Christinaity are Abrahamic religions.They all believe in same stuff
Muslims are not brown,and they do not wear turbans and they do not live in mud houses BECAUSE ISLAM is not a race it's a god damn RELIGION
Believe it or not(research my friend) Muslims belive the same god with Jews and Christians.They belive in ONE god
I'm not a Muslim!
#98 Posted by deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"] Terrorist RAPE land, they believe in a pagen god, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, they don't believe in Adam, they are brown, they wear turbans, they live in mud houses, they don't have WiFi, they have all the oil, they want to DESTROY America.

They might have been suicide bombers... ...we had reasons.

Reasons. Go on.
#99 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -

That wasnt even your country. It was England. We will take credit for it, no matter how much of a failure it may have been, not you.
#100 Posted by dommeus (9433 posts) -
I think the TC is joking...