Why America is the Best Nation In the World...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for The_Best_GS_Fan
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Best_GS_Fan
Member since 2006 • 368 Posts
...this forum site wouldn't be here if it wasn't for America. 

We offer freedoms to everyone who enters our boarders.

No other country does this.

We respect all kinds of people from:  Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

NO OTHER COUNTRY has these kinds of freedom...
...we should be thankful for living in this great country.

I'm proud to be a Card Carrying Republican American.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
Avatar image for xxQuadropwnedxx
xxQuadropwnedxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 xxQuadropwnedxx
Member since 2007 • 2201 Posts
Yepp, thats america :D
oscar530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 oscar530
Member since 2005 • 4430 Posts
so your point of this post was..........
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.
-911-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 -911-
Member since 2006 • 6177 Posts
Everyone has their opinions on those type of people you have posted, so technically not everyone respects those kind of people.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Best_GS_Fan
I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.Doom_HellKnight
Yeah well, I personally am glad we beat you guys...you guys surpressed religion when we were in American in 1560s. That's just me tho...I'm glad things changed.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Doom_HellKnight
WE HAVE GUNS WE BEST.
supercubedude64
I think just about every country on earth has weapons and guns.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Member since 2005 • 6504 Posts
WE HAVE MORE.

Ha...
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts

We respect all kinds of people from: Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan
exactly
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

lol "bush trying to bang gay marriages" wtf
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Best_GS_Fan
[QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage is between a man and a woman tho....so technically PRESIDENT Bush is correct.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

lol "bush trying to bang gay marriages" wtf

I'd bang it.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 liquid_s
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to ban Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage is between a man and a woman tho....so technically PRESIDENT Bush is correct.

No marriage is between two people who are in love!
Artosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Artosa
Member since 2005 • 5063 Posts
I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.Doom_HellKnight
:D me too, my country

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage used to be between two people of the same race. Oh, how the times change.

...Why did you capitalize "president"?
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Hmm, this is the reason many people dont like the US...............all this we are the best stuff, give me a break.
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Doom_HellKnight
[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.Artosa

Same. ;) And yea, of course the US has more guns than the UK, the US is the third largest country in the world, i think. With the second largest army (again, i think).
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.Artosa

I think everyone prefers their country over another one, mainly because theyve lived their all their life and never been to others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage used to be between two people of the same race. Oh, how the times change.

I'm sorry but how are two gay guys going to have a baby with butt sex? Seriously, use your brain.

Marriage only exists so babies can be made... I thought that's what sex was for...
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 liquid_s
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

I'm sorry but how are two gay guys going to have a baby with butt sex? Seriously, use your brain.

Now that is an insult against Gay people! And your the one that says your 'welcome' all types of people in. Just cos you get married doesnt mean your gonna have a baby! And have you never heard of adoption? Or a surrogate! Times are changing, get used to same sex marriages happening, you so called 'welcomer'
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 814StopsToday
Member since 2007 • 1390 Posts

Don't you mean Poland 2 :D, and yes ignorant Americans like him are the reason every other country in the world hates you

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts
Hmm, this is the reason many people dont like the US...............all this we are the best stuff, give me a break.V4LENT1NE
Nationalism occurs amongst residents of other countries as well. Not all Americans act like that....so don't stereotype based on a few.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Best_GS_Fan
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Marriage only exists so babies can be made... I thought that's what sex was for...

I'm sorry but God says that marriage is between a man and his legally owned wife. The man provides the money while the wife cooks and takes care of the kids. If we allow gays, we lose our population...if we lose our population, we lose to China. Truthiness good sir, truthiness.
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="Artosa"][QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.Doom_HellKnight

Same. ;) And yea, of course the US has more guns than the UK, the US is the third largest country in the world, i think. With the second largest army (again, i think).

second largest Military dont forget about the Marines,Navy, and airforce. most powerful military in the world. we also have the Largest Navy and most powerful airforce Airforce. Largest all volunteer military in the world and Highest economy in the world. if you count the EU its a very close second, but im talking countries so its #1.
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 814StopsToday

[QUOTE="Artosa"][QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]I personally prefer the United Kingdom, but that is just me.UrbanSpartan125

I think everyone prefers their country over another one, mainly because theyve lived their all their life and never been to others.

No, Canada is the greatest nation on earth, and I'm from England, this country is going to hell, I hate it, although I hate America more so

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
You think US has way more freedom than anyone else :lol: And I very much doubt you respect gays (proven by a recent Top Gear episode) or many other minorities. And you dont offer freedom to everyone who comes to your boarders, because they would be just stupid. Thats why the US-Mexico boarder is constantly patrolled. As much as you would like to think that USA is so much better than anyone else, the simple fact is that it isnt. Im not saying it is a terrible country, its just not the best.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 V4LENT1NE
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]Hmm, this is the reason many people dont like the US...............all this we are the best stuff, give me a break.LJS9502_basic
Nationalism occurs amongst residents of other countries as well. Not all Americans act like that....so don't stereotype based on a few.

I dont stereotype, but when you ask people not from the US why they dont like the US thats usually the answer that they give. As I said I dont stereotype people and I know that there are a lot of cool American people.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 liquid_s
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

I'm sorry but God says that marriage is between a man and his legally owned wife. The man provides the money while the wife cooks and takes care of the kids. If we allow gays, we lose our population...if we lose our population, we lose to China. Truthiness good sir, truthiness.

You my friend, need to get into this century, god dammit. So you listen to God about who you can love now? So God is making your everyone action? God says love all people equally, but nobody does. And I also believe God says that love is sacred. So I dont think he is to bothered about sex, to be honest!
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
Exactly, after all everyone knows that America is the only democratic country in the world, and that's why it's called the "Land Of The Free" because it's the only country in the world that isn't a police state ruled by an evil dictator and devoid of civil or human rights. Completely correct post in every way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

In terms of population, China's already beaten us down. And gays shouldn't be allowed to marry because, you, the wonderful American, want to discriminate behind the veil of RELIGION. How are you better than the terrorists?
hayabusa5644

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hayabusa5644
Member since 2004 • 241 Posts

We respect all kinds of people from: Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan
Wait we respect people who aren't white? What America do you live in buddy?
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 814StopsToday
Let's just look at it this way, being gay must be crap
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Bourbons3

Why is marriage all about children? Do you marry a woman for her womb or for her? Seriously, use your brain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Let's just look at it this way, being gay must be crap814StopsToday
thread over.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 The_Best_GS_Fan
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

You my friend, need to get into this century, god dammit. So you listen to God about who you can love now? So God is making your everyone action? God says love all people equally, but nobody does. And I also believe God says that love is sacred. So I dont think he is to bothered about sex, to be honest!

Read the book of God good sir, every nation that has allowed gays rights, has burned to the ground. Look at Rome, Greeks, and the Arabs...they were once a strong nation but now they are hated and lost in time. They allowed gays to wander the streets. Again, the spread of AIDs wouldn't have happened if Gays didn't screw each other. Again, this is in medical text. Truthiness sir, truthiness.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bourbons3

omg its the 19th century again :o
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 liquid_s
Let's just look at it this way, being gay must be crap814StopsToday
SO, if people are in love, then it must crap. So being in love is crap? How is being gay crap, plz tell me, why do gay ppl lead such crap lives?
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 liquid_s
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Read the book of God good sir, every nation that has allowed gays rights, has burned to the ground. Look at Rome, Greeks, and the Arabs...they were once a strong nation but now they are hated and lost in time. They allowed gays to wander the streets. Again, the spread of AIDs wouldn't have happened if Gays didn't screw each other. Again, this is in medical text. Truthiness sir, truthiness.

Stop using a book to command your every thought! And AIDs is mostly spread through buttsecks, which, dont get me wrong, can also be done by men and woman (together)
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 V4LENT1NE
[QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

What you just said was disgusting:|.
firebubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 firebubbles
Member since 2005 • 2607 Posts

We respect all kinds of people from:  Africans, French, Germans, Gays, the type that work at Quicky-Marts (Sorry I dunno their names and how to spell it), and Spanish people.

Thank you for reading.
~The BEST GS Fan.
The_Best_GS_Fan
i hope you are being sarcastic... (i mean the quickie mart comment makes it seem like you are, but i can't tell since i know people who feel this way) but if not. there is so much wrong with what you just said i barely know where to begin. people like this are the reason america is hated around the world. many other countries have the freedoms we do, and besides america doesnt respect everyone else. that is an idealized view. look the president wanted to put an ammendment against gay marriage, rounds muslim people up and puts them in guantanamo for torture or renders them to other countries to be tortured in the name of "national security." and the people sent to gitmo, if they are not a citizen they have no right to american courts, heck if they are detained they have no right to file habeas corpus. you know what. nevermind this rant could go on for awhile so i'll just smash my head instead, it will hurt less

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Gays are the reason the world is the way it is? You are one messed up dude.

AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN GET AIDS TOO
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
Thats because THERE IS NO AMERICAN RACE
USA is the union of races
And these things you count are like that in a lot of countries
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Bourbons3
[QUOTE="814StopsToday"]Let's just look at it this way, being gay must be crapliquid_s
SO, if people are in love, then it must crap. So being in love is crap? How is being gay crap, plz tell me, why do gay ppl lead such crap lives?

Its crap in so much that people like a good religious friend here discriminates against them.
The_Best_GS_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 The_Best_GS_Fan
[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="The_Best_GS_Fan"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]And these are the type of Americans I do not like. You do not UK is like that, just not as big. And not all people are respected by everyone, even the goverment might not respect them (Bush trying to bang Gay marriages, remember) so its not so the land of free.

Stop using a book to command your every thought! And AIDs is mostly spread through anal sex, which, dont get me wrong, can also be done by men and woman (together)

God says anal sex is wrong. Does no one read my sig?! O.o