Why all the hate??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Sedin44
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts

People are racist for all sorts of reasons but I guess I do not fully understand being anti-semitic. Jewish people have historically been targeted by several different groups of nations and cultures and I guess I do not understand all the hate. Is it because they do not believe in Jesus? Why do people associate them with being cheap? I know several successful ones that donate thousands of dollars to charities, polictical campaigns ect. So I ask you, whats all the hate? Why not similar hate for other groups that have different religious beliefs like those who follow buddah, the Brahma bull, Poseidon, Oprah...

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

People are racist for all sorts of reasons but I guess I do not fully understand being anti-semitic. Jewish people have historically been targeted by several different groups of nations and cultures and I guess I do not understand all the hate. Is it because they do not believe in Jesus? Why do people associate them with being cheap? I know several successful ones that donate thousands of dollars to charities, polictical campaigns ect. So I ask you, whats all the hate? Why not similar hate for other groups that have different religious beliefs like those who follow buddah, the Brahma bull, Poseidon, Oprah...

Sedin44
It's because they killed jesus.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="Sedin44"]

Nibroc420

That was the Romans.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Sedin44"]

sonicare

That was the Romans.

Actually it was a Jew who killed Jesus. Have you not read the scriptures?
Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sedin44
[QUOTE="Sedin44"]

Nibroc420

Well to be fair someone had to do it for the prophecy to be fufilled. You cannot have the resurrection without his death.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Oftentimes, racism comes from ignorance and fear. Sometimes it's from a delusional superiority complex.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
I thought Megatron killed Jesus...:?...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="sonicare"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] It's because they killed jesus.

That was the Romans.

Actually it was a Jew who killed Jesus. Have you not read the scriptures?

I thought it was the romans that crucified him along with two other dudes. And then some roman centurion stabbed him with a spear. But, I'm no religous scholar so I dont know the exact details.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nibroc420

Sedin44

Well to be fair someone had to do it for the prophecy to be fufilled. You cannot have the resurrection without his death.

They didn't believe he was the real messiah. The bible does talk about someone coming and claiming they're God, when in fact they're lying. Which is why Jesus was killed, ordered to death by a council of highly religious Jews, and murdered by yet another Jew.
Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sedin44

I thought Megatron killed Jesus...:?...Omni-Slash
It was actually Professor Plum, with the hammer, nails and 2 by 4s in a place called Calvary. In all seriousness though it doesn't matter who killed him. He died for the sins of everyone, so everyone has blood on their hands.

EasyStreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 EasyStreet
Member since 2003 • 11672 Posts

Beacuse chirstians need a pastime.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Omni-Slash

[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]I thought Megatron killed Jesus...:?...Sedin44

It was actually Professor Plum, with the hammer, nails and 2 by 4s in a place called Calvary. In all seriousness though it doesn't matter who killed him. He died for the sins of everyone, so everyone has blood on their hands.

psst..not mine...I'm not one for Christianity....but I do think what Megatron did to him was rather sad...Particle Cannon FTL... :(
Gifye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gifye
Member since 2012 • 175 Posts

sonicare

That was the Romans.

But the Jews controlled the Roman media
Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sedin44
[QUOTE="Sedin44"]

[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]I thought Megatron killed Jesus...:?...Omni-Slash

psst..not mine...I'm not one for Christianity....but I do think what Megatron did to him was rather sad...Particle Cannon FTL... :(

No your right. Actually now that you mention it your hands are clean. There is a * in the bible that says all our guilty of sin and then it has an exceptions list. I think I recall it have the name "Omni-Slash" on it. I could be wrong but I think George Bush was on there too. Well I guess its good to know your sh*t dont stank!
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Omni-Slash
[QUOTE="Sedin44"] No your right. Actually now that you mention it your hands are clean. There is a * in the bible that says all our guilty of sin and then it has an exceptions list. I think I recall it have the name "Omni-Slash" on it. I could be wrong but I think George Bush was on there too. Well I guess its good to know your sh*t dont stank!

That's a very Christian thought on your part......Jesus would be proud....
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Traditionally much of the discrimination of Jews (at least in Christian lands) has been due to their rejection of Jesus as the Messiah. And the greedy Jew stereotype stems from the prevelance of Jews in financing in the Middle Ages. Many kingdoms passed laws restricting what occupations Jews could enter into. There were also many laws prohibiting Christians from practicing usery (that is charging interest on loaned money) towards other Christians. There were not, however, such legal restrictions on Jews in these kingdoms. Thus for many Jews banking/financing was one of the few significant employments available to them. Hence the "greedy Jew" stereotype which, unfortunately, persists to this day.

juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juden41
Member since 2010 • 4447 Posts
I thought Megatron killed Jesus...:?...Omni-Slash
No, it was Beatrix Kiddo. Haven't you seen Kill Bill? Jesus was Victim #7, in the deleted scenes.
Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Mike-uk
Member since 2008 • 2088 Posts

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees look at these.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Some Jews can be very annoying sometimes.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

People associate Jews with being cheap??

Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Mike-uk
Member since 2008 • 2088 Posts

Obviously_Right
First I've heard of it.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Obviously_Right

What, you've never heard a phrase along the lines of "don't sell to that guy, he'll try to Jew you down"?

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

worlock77

What, you've never heard a phrase along the lines of "don't sell to that guy, he'll try to Jew you down"?

WTF no never, I live in England, for the record.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#24 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Sedin44
Because they're idiots with a god complex.
renter26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 renter26
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I've been playing this game, but the picture is a little rough. - mmohunter
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Sedin44

The Brahma Bull? There's a religion about a Brahma Bull? The only Brahma bull I know of is the Rock.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
I don't think pity should be a motivating factor for tolerating another race/culture. It should be universal regardless of the circumstances.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
Why do people associate them with being cheap?Sedin44
lollllllll
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
Because humans.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

man i use to be like you, just question why we fight among ourselves. Then I realized, humans are going to b*tch and fight over anything we can. We don't wanna see our world without violence and fighting. Its kind of how some people are uncomfortable with just silence.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Nibroc420

man i use to be like you, just question why we fight among ourselves. Then I realized, humans are going to b*tch and fight over anything we can. We don't wanna see our world without violence and fighting. Its kind of how some people are uncomfortable with just silence.

Chris_Williams
Silence is peaceful. I guess some people just hate peace.