Who Would Win? Superman Prime vs A.M.A.Z.O.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#1 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Kal-El (DC One Million)

Kal-El (DC One million):

In addition to the commonly known Kryptonian superpowers, such as super-strength, super speed, invulnerability, heat vision, ice breath, x-ray vision, etc., Superman Prime spent fifteen thousand years absorbing the solar energy of a star gone supernova, so all of his powers have risen to nearly infinite heights. He's also practically immortal and has the last Green Lantern ring in his timeline. He is probably the most powerful being in the DC universe.

a

AMAZO evolved.

An android originally composed of nanotechnology. At first, he managed to copy the powers of The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Superman and the Martian Manhunter. All he has to do to copy someone's powers is look at them. After that, he got much more powerful. In his evolved form, he managed to defeat the Green Lanterns Corps and the entire planet of Oa, which houses the immortal Guardians of the Universe. Soon after that, he tore through the Justice League Unlimited with hardly any trouble at all. In short, it's possible that he's the most powerful being in the DC animated universe.

----

Who would win? Honestly, I don't know.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
Well. To copy something does not mean that they can reach the utmost tiers of that power. While supernovas in the DC or Marvel comics isn't a big deal I figure it did charge him like a battery. Yet is 15,000 years of charging the energizer bunny enough to overcome something that is the combination of many powerful beings? I say Superman prime merely because the DC universe trumpts the animated universe.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
superman prime. not even close. I go to comicvine regularly on their battle forums, and this is not even a close match.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 branketra

Well. To copy something does not mean that they can reach the utmost tiers of that power. While supernovas in the DC or Marvel comics isn't a big deal I figure it did charge him like a battery. Yet is 15,000 years of charging the energizer bunny enough to overcome something that is the combination of many powerful beings? I say Superman prime merely because the DC universe trumpts the animated universe. CreasianDevaili
Amazo copied their powers and beat them, then came back and beat them when they were ready for him. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but from what I know, it was more like getting the energy of a sun within him. A bit different than a charged battery, wouldn't you say?

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Can't AMAZO just look at Superman Prime and copy all his power?
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bloodseeker23
[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]Well. To copy something does not mean that they can reach the utmost tiers of that power. While supernovas in the DC or Marvel comics isn't a big deal I figure it did charge him like a battery. Yet is 15,000 years of charging the energizer bunny enough to overcome something that is the combination of many powerful beings? I say Superman prime merely because the DC universe trumpts the animated universe. BranKetra
Amazo copied their powers and beat them, then came back and beat them when they were ready for him. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but from what I know, it was more like getting the energy of a sun within him. A bit different than a charged battery, wouldn't you say? Unless you mean he was always capable of it, he just needed the fuel. That makes sense. Still, I don't know who would win.

Superman Prime has God-Like powers. not even close.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 branketra

superman prime. not even close. I go to comicvine regularly on their battle forums, and this is not even a close match. Bloodseeker23
Not even close? What has Superman Prime done in comics to give some idea of what he's capable of?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 branketra
Can't AMAZO just look at Superman Prime and copy all his power?Lonelynight
I was wondering the same thing.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 branketra
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]Well. To copy something does not mean that they can reach the utmost tiers of that power. While supernovas in the DC or Marvel comics isn't a big deal I figure it did charge him like a battery. Yet is 15,000 years of charging the energizer bunny enough to overcome something that is the combination of many powerful beings? I say Superman prime merely because the DC universe trumpts the animated universe. Bloodseeker23
Amazo copied their powers and beat them, then came back and beat them when they were ready for him. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but from what I know, it was more like getting the energy of a sun within him. A bit different than a charged battery, wouldn't you say? Unless you mean he was always capable of it, he just needed the fuel. That makes sense. Still, I don't know who would win.

So does Amazo evolved. He moved Oa to another dimension because it was in his way and quickly beat more or less the entire JLU soon after that.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bloodseeker23
[QUOTE="Bloodseeker23"][QUOTE="BranKetra"] Amazo copied their powers and beat them, then came back and beat them when they were ready for him. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but from what I know, it was more like getting the energy of a sun within him. A bit different than a charged battery, wouldn't you say? Unless you mean he was always capable of it, he just needed the fuel. That makes sense. Still, I don't know who would win.BranKetra

So does Amazo evolved. He moved Oa to another dimension because it was in his way and quickly beat more or less the entire JLU soon after that.

http://www.comicvine.com/kal-kent/29-41761/ Read some info about him. I'm not sure if Amazo can copy Supes power, since all supes need to do is blitz him. I think a more fair fight is Superboy Prime against Amazo. But supes 1 million is the ultimate form of superman, the ultimate ultimate ultimate, i cant emphasize that enough. :P
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CreasianDevaili

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]Well. To copy something does not mean that they can reach the utmost tiers of that power. While supernovas in the DC or Marvel comics isn't a big deal I figure it did charge him like a battery. Yet is 15,000 years of charging the energizer bunny enough to overcome something that is the combination of many powerful beings? I say Superman prime merely because the DC universe trumpts the animated universe. BranKetra

Amazo copied their powers and beat them, then came back and beat them when they were ready for him. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but from what I know, it was more like getting the energy of a sun within him. A bit different than a charged battery, wouldn't you say?

Well I mean that usually a power has a top tier of use before it damages the user. Then it either stops working or it requires some other kind of fuel. Sometimes they do that "lifeforce" bullcrap. But I did mean that the sun charging was more akin to pushing him to the top tiers of his powers without needing to use any other type of fuel. I.E. he can be at his utmost limits for extended periods of time without losing anything. Even normal superman when actually fighting someone powerful enough shows a loss of "omph" eventually.

The android can have a infinite power source but that powersource should still have finite horsepower. That was the only possible point I was making. The android might be able to copy superman prime but that does not mean that he can reach the outright max output without similiar benefactors.
Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

Batman.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
He can copy powers, but can the android copy the amount of energy? Just wondering...I don't read the comics.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 branketra

http://www.comicvine.com/kal-kent/29-41761/ Read some info about him. I'm not sure if Amazo can copy Supes power, since all supes need to do is blitz him. I think a more fair fight is Superboy Prime against Amazo. But supes 1 million is the ultimate form of superman, the ultimate ultimate ultimate, i cant emphasize that enough. :PBloodseeker23
Two things. First, you linked me to Kal Kent, not Kal-El a.k.a. Superman Prime. Secondly, I got a trojan virus as soon as I searched for Superman Prime on that site. So, I'll have to look elsewhere. Could you just tell me something he's done? I'm not going back to that site.
[QUOTE="BranKetra"]Amazo copied their powers and beat them, then came back and beat them when they were ready for him. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but from what I know, it was more like getting the energy of a sun within him. A bit different than a charged battery, wouldn't you say?

CreasianDevaili

Well I mean that usually a power has a top tier of use before it damages the user. Then it either stops working or it requires some other kind of fuel. Sometimes they do that "lifeforce" bullcrap. But I did mean that the sun charging was more akin to pushing him to the top tiers of his powers without needing to use any other type of fuel. I.E. he can be at his utmost limits for extended periods of time without losing anything. Even normal superman when actually fighting someone powerful enough shows a loss of "omph" eventually.

The android can have a infinite power source but that powersource should still have finite horsepower. That was the only possible point I was making. The android might be able to copy superman prime but that does not mean that he can reach the outright max output without similiar benefactors.

I see what you mean. Perhaps that's true. When he first absorbed the Justice League's powers and finally Superman's, he encountered Batman and learned the hard way that he had absorbed his weakness to kryptonite when Batman pulled some out. However, he probably overcame that, just like he overcame his weakness that came with his nanotech programming. So, it's possible that he might be able to overcome the "level gap" between himself and Superman-Prime, if there is any.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 branketra
He can copy powers, but can the android copy the amount of energy? Just wondering...I don't read the comics. lonewolf604
This is the Amazo from the Justice League and Justice League Universe animated series. The Amazo from the comics is a lot different looking, at least. I don't know much about the other versions. I'm not sure if he can copy the amount of energy, but he's immortal and he had equal abilities to that of Wonder Woman, GL, Flash, the Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, and Superman when he faced them all one-on-one. That was before he went into space and came back with god-like powers.
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CreasianDevaili
First... Superman prime must be so powerful even searching for him gives you a trojan virus eh? I figure your anti virus picked it up so gonna have to chuckle at the comedy of the way you said it.

I figure the premise of what you say is true. The situation would be that it might take him time. So the initial fight might not go so well for him. Of course it might. DC really has never been my interest unlike Marvel so I am just going by what I do know of DC characters. I guess I'd need to check the DC wikia on these guys/things and see where they did well and where they didn't.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]He can copy powers, but can the android copy the amount of energy? Just wondering...I don't read the comics. BranKetra
This is the Amazo from the Justice League and Justice League Universe animated series. The Amazo from the comics is a lot different looking, at least. I don't know much about the other versions. I'm not sure if he can copy the amount of energy, but he's immortal and he had equal abilities to that of Wonder Woman, GL, Flash, the Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, and Superman when he faced them all one-on-one. That was before he went into space and came back with god-like powers.

Yeah, and then teleported because he couldn't handle the Zombie guy.
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 CreasianDevaili
Only thing i can find about superman prime is a love story. Something about all these powers and he was depressed until his silver woman came back. So I got nothing.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 branketra
First... Superman prime must be so powerful even searching for him gives you a trojan virus eh? I figure your anti virus picked it up so gonna have to chuckle at the comedy of the way you said it. CreasianDevaili
Your a funny guy Creasian. I like you. Anyway, I checked the DC wikia and it didn't really tell what he's done in fights.
Yeah, and then teleported because he couldn't handle the Zombie guy. lonewolf604
Yup. He must have never encountered magic before, because he already had the weapon he needed.
Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

This is a stupid question because neither Superman Prime nor Amazo really exist.

CajunMadePunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CajunMadePunk
Member since 2011 • 7425 Posts
Superman Prime.
CajunMadePunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CajunMadePunk

This is a stupid question because neither Superman Prime nor Amazo really exist.

pariah3
You must be really fun to hang around at a party.:roll:
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
goku *trollface*
CajunMadePunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CajunMadePunk
goku *trollface*surrealnumber5
Batman*trollface*:|
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Superman Prime all the way.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 branketra
[QUOTE="surrealnumber5"]goku *trollface*CajunMadePunk
Batman*trollface*:|

Nah. Goku's max was less than a spirit bomb of the people of the earth's energy. I think Batman is long gone by the time Superman Prime finishes absorbing the star and Amazo is immortal. So, he loses by default.
AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#28 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

are you serious? LMFAO

Superman Prime takes this in his sleep... go read some comics - Amazo is a joke.

suz437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 suz437
Member since 2005 • 1053 Posts

Goku

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
That really happened to Superman Prime?? :o:o I mean last time I heard of him he was in prison how, what, when?!! :?
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 branketra

are you serious? LMFAO

Superman Prime takes this in his sleep... go read some comics - Amazo is a joke.

AtlanticRock

Amazo evolved from the animated series, to be specific.

It would be great if anyone would say something that he's done to give an idea of how powerful he really is. Funny how the people saying no contest are saying read comics, yet don't mention anything in particular.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 branketra
That really happened to Superman Prime?? :o:o I mean last time I heard of him he was in prison how, what, when?!! :?Darthkaiser
I'm not sure. I don't read the comics that much. I was hoping someone who has would weigh in with some information..but I think you may be thinking of Superboy Prime. Basically, that's the evil Superman. Superman Prime is a ultimate good who is a standard other superheroes strive to live by.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]That really happened to Superman Prime?? :o:o I mean last time I heard of him he was in prison how, what, when?!! :?BranKetra
I'm not sure. I don't read the comics that much. I was hoping someone who has would weigh in with some information..but I think you may be thinking of Superboy Prime. Basically, that's the evil Superman. Superman Prime is a ultimate good who is a standard other superheroes strive to live by.

Oh I thought Superboy Prime hated to be referred as superboy so he started calling himself Superman Prime :?
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 branketra

[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]That really happened to Superman Prime?? :o:o I mean last time I heard of him he was in prison how, what, when?!! :?Darthkaiser

Oh I thought Superboy Prime hated to be referred as superboy so he started calling himself Superman Prime :?

*shrugs*Not sure. Both are named Kal-El and the DC wikia has the one with the Superman insignia carved into his chest as Superboy Prime and the gold, glowing one as Superman Prime (D.C. One million).