Who do you think is hotter?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SummersWinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Who do you think is hotter? (6 votes)

Her 50%
Me 33%

This sone chick is going after the guy I have a crush on. My crush doesn’t take the same classes as me, but she does. During the past two weeks, I noticed this bimbo touching and flirting with my crush outside of their class. This has happened on several occasions, and he does seem to reciprocate, which just angers me. Tbh, she isn't very pretty at all. She gets bad grades with a bad gpa, and parties a lot. Probably takes a ton of drugs too. She also acts like a mega whore with the way she dresses. It's disgusting. The reason I'm saying this is that I'm just looking out for him. I'm not snide or mean. I don't want him to get with a girl who would obviously cheat on him.

I don’t see how she thinks that she has a chance against me. It’s not that she doesn’t know I’m into him, I’ve made some signs like touching him whenever I see him with her. She picks this up, and I think she made an uptake in the frequency of her touching him. How do I make this crazy black bimbo quit doing what she’s doing? Is she that dense to realise she doesn’t have a chance? Do I have to tell it to her at her face?

https://imgur.com/a/Xsbos

First two are pics of her. I'm in the other two.

• 
VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

The trolling is strong with this one...

SummersWinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SummersWinter
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

@vfighter: Oh right.. because asking a genuine question online is illegal now. Sorry, I didn't get the memo -.-

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56080 Posts

Just be yourself.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Well, both are hot. But first girl is hotter. She clearly has a chance with any man. To say the least.