White Genocide: Is it real?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll White Genocide: Is it real? (23 votes)

Yes. One-sided migration and multiculturalism are intended to eliminate Whites. 35%
No. It's just an idea that White racists invented to justify their racism. 65%

There are some who believe that the mass migrations into Europe and America and the one-sided natures of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" are part of a program of "White Genocide".

This brief video (<4 minutes) explores the idea without being racially offensive or confrontational.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Freaking ABSURD.... Genocide is the deliberate killing of a group of people based on ethnicity or nation.... To even suggest this kind of crap is some how the same to shit like what happened in Rwanda or Darfur, the Holocaust is morally bankrupt.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 13891 Posts

*shudders* The entire youtube page is logged with 'White genocide' for nearly every video. The term genocide is an explicitly strong term and for good reason. The holocaust was a genocide. To compare immigration and changing demographics to something like that is short of lunacy.

The human race is simply that, one race. I care little for the preservation of specific phenotypical traits of certain human pockets, which I will remind you is independent of culture and other facets of civilization which aren't bound to immutable traits.

We're sullying this argument by equating culture with ethnicity. One's culture and world view aren't determined by their skin color or eye color. An act to preserve a specific skin pigmentation is inherently absurd. The real thing people should be striving for is preserving a more modern culture of higher thinking and rationality. Balking at immigrants from entering a country because they're 'browning' the gene pool is completely different from opposing the ebb and flow of local culture due to their influence (i.e. insertion of bad thought processes and out dated cultural practices). They are two separate issues and the term 'white genocide' misses the point by light years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

lol just lol.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20940 Posts

I don't see anyone killing anyone for the ethnicity.

I don't think whites will go extinct, no more than blacks. My niece is white, blond, and blue eyes and her parents are white Hispanic and half black. My brother in-law has a half black father and he mated with a white, blonde hair women. It could have come out either white, mixed, or darker. It really depends on what is recessive and what is dominant.

Doesn't ethnic mixing work both ways? Interracial mating also affects black people. Nobody is really pure white or pure black these days anyway. Culture is so much different than the pigmentation on your skin. We have Americanism in America. Sure, we have segregated groups like China town for people who choose to not assimilate to our culture. They came in large influxes from the 1800s and were never given a chance to assimilate properly during those times because of our acceptance for a system of hierarchy. Some came as refugees like in Vietnam or Japan.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6556 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I find it funny how people claim to have nothing against minorities, yet fear the possibility of becoming a minority. After all there's nothing wrong with being a minority, right?

Then there's the simple fact that it doesn't make much sense, if race mixing is going to "kill" the white race, then isn't it also killing other races? It takes two to tango.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

Freaking ABSURD.... Genocide is the deliberate killing of a group of people based on ethnicity or nation.... To even suggest this kind of crap is some how the same to shit like what happened in Rwanda or Darfur, the Holocaust is morally bankrupt.

One of the video's arguments is that genocide doesn't require mass slaughter. Any elimination of an identifiable race, nationality or ethnicity constitutes genocide, regardless of how it's accomplished.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@Stesilaus said:
@sSubZerOo said:

One of the video's arguments is that genocide doesn't require mass slaughter. Any elimination of an identifiable race, nationality or ethnicity constitutes genocide, regardless of how it's accomplished.

............ Than it isn't genocide. Genocide as defined is the deliberate KILLING of a specific group.. Find a different word to use for it, because it isn't genocide.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 52899 Posts

GTFO of here with that nonsense.

seriously I like to entertain all kinds of ideas, but that goes beyond absurd.

as for that video, I stopped listening when he said "...and since immigrants have a lot more kids than the rest of us..."

Who, exactly, is "us"? I think that video is, despite pretenses, truly racist. It's a nice piece of objective-looking, unbiased-sounding bait to hook the people on the fence. Then when they bite, it's "hey if you like this video, you might like ________" down the rabbit hole of white nationalism.

Playing funk music when talking about interracial marriage and children?

...and then the shoe dropped and the British women came in with her plea about not having a country for white people, there it is, was waiting for it.

@Stesilaus I am shocked you posted this.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Stesilaus

@mrbojangles25 said:

Posting it doesn't mean that I agree with it. :-(

It merely means that I think it may be worthy of discussion.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

There was a white genocide.

It was called the Holocaust and it was against the Jews as well as those considered "inferior" such as homosexuals, disabled, Slavs, whatever.

But to answer your question, no. There is no white genocide. I suggest you read what "genocide" is before making such an idiotic thread.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 52899 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Posting it doesn't mean that I agree with it. :-(

It merely means that I think it may be worthy of discussion.

fair enough, sorry

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 19337 Posts

Of course not. Unless there is diliberate killing of people, it is not genocide.

Edit 1: And no, there is no black genocide going on either. Despite what some pro-lifers seem to try to push.

Edit 2: Hell, not even what Israel is doing Palestinians is genocide. I really dislike it when ideologues are trying to make definitions soo damn loose to support their agenda.

Once again, we get a reminder of why Youtube Vlogs shouldnt be taken seriously.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stesilaus

@sSubZerOo said:

............ Than it isn't genocide. Genocide as defined is the deliberate KILLING of a specific group.. Find a different word to use for it, because it isn't genocide.

@Maroxad said:

Unless there is diliberate killing of people, it is not genocide.

@drunk_pi said:

I suggest you read what "genocide" is before making such an idiotic thread.

Why are you guys making me play "devil's advocate" for an idea that I came across on YouTube just this morning?

:-P

According to the Wikipedia entry on genocide, even the guy who coined the term, Raphael Lemkin, specifically stated that genocide didn't necessarily entail killing ...

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-59d151f079814
@Stesilaus said:
@sSubZerOo said:

@Maroxad said:

Unless there is diliberate killing of people, it is not genocide.

@drunk_pi said:

I suggest you read what "genocide" is before making such an idiotic thread.

Why are you guys making me play "devil's advocate" for an idea that I came across on YouTube just this morning?

According to the Wikipedia entry on genocide, even the guy who coined the term, Raphael Lemkin, specifically stated that genocide didn't necessarily entail killing ...

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

Gee buddy you seem to be arguing awfully hard in favor of it while claiming you don't believe it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Stesilaus said:

And "white genocide" still doesn't fit that definition.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

There's a genocide going on. It's happening in Iraq and Syria. It's happening in Myanmar. There are countries at risk for genocide.

Seriously, this thread is the epitome of first world problems regarding genocide. LINK to actual genocides happening at may happen.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stesilaus

@sSubZerOo said:

Gee buddy you seem to be arguing awfully hard in favor of it while claiming you don't believe it.

That's what "playing devil's advocate" entails!

But, in all honesty: I was just watching some YouTube videos on "SJWs react to Donald Trump's victory".

And after a few clicks in the side column, I ran into a whole slew of these "White Genocide" videos.

I guess inferences can be made about whence Donald derived some of his support!

:-O

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17300 Posts

I for one welcome the obfuscation of the races. May we all be vanilla-fudge-banana swirl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#20 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

White people, black people, asian people, we will all inter marry and produce mixed raced children so much in the future, there wont be such a thing as any of these groups, simply humans. this will work for the 4 months before the machine singularity. Humans are not good with timing.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Stesilaus

@br0kenrabbit said:

I for one welcome the obfuscation of the races. May we all be vanilla-fudge-banana swirl.

As a practising cannibal, I've eaten people of almost every race and I can attest that we all taste the same. However, it's not much like vanilla, fudge or banana.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

No race is facing genocide just have more babies if you feel outnumbered.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 13891 Posts

@hillelslovak said:

White people, black people, asian people, we will all inter marry and produce mixed raced children so much in the future, there wont be such a thing as any of these groups, simply humans. this will work for the 4 months before the machine singularity. Humans are not good with timing.

Maybe we need Skynet to become self aware. At that point we'll all band to together and forget this entire nonsense.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 37840 Posts

Genocide? Jesus f'ing Christ man. People really need to get a grip and know what genocide actually means.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 50269 Posts

Yep. Genocide is a horrible thing, and it's terrible seeing that word abused.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

Ridiculous.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#27 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80434 Posts

It's real. Just take a look at how Marvel is slowly removing white heroes by rebooting them with minorities.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Stesilaus

@JustPlainLucas said:

It's real. Just take a look at how Marvel is slowly removing white heroes by rebooting them with minorities.

And look at how all the new "Star Wars" movies have a sassy White tomboy teaming up with non-White males to defeat evil White villains! "Rogue One" adheres to the same template as "Force Awakens".

The New Star Wars Movie Spinoff Reaffirms Disney’s Hatred Of White Males

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 50269 Posts

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Stesilaus

@uninspiredcup said:

That pic is hopelessly unrealistic.

It depicts a White guy who lives in the 24th century. Whites will be extinct long before then.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20377 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@sSubZerOo said:

That's what "playing devil's advocate" entails!

But, in all honesty: I was just watching some YouTube videos on "SJWs react to Donald Trump's victory".

And after a few clicks in the side column, I ran into a whole slew of these "White Genocide" videos.

I guess inferences can be made about whence Donald derived some of his support!

:-O

Claiming "I don't really think this, I'm just playing devil's advocate" doesn't absolve you of responsibility for what you post.

-Byshop