Which Marvel or DC Cartoon show was/is the BEST LOOKING?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by multiplat (1692 posts) -

that had the best artists that drew the best looking cartoon? was it X men from the 90s? Iron Man 90s?

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
#2 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (23083 posts) -

I think the Justice League is the best from all that superhero cartoons I watched

#3 Posted by multiplat (1692 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07: this one...?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
#4 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (23083 posts) -

yea or from Unlimited. The picture quality on the blu ray version is really great

#5 Posted by Horgen (118378 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07 said:

yea or from Unlimited. The picture quality on the blu ray version is really great

Justice League became Justice League Unlimited from season 3 or so.

#6 Posted by Bush_Dog (294 posts) -

I'll go with 'Young Justice'.

#7 Posted by superbuuman (6319 posts) -

Justice League Dark animated movie. :)

Avatar image for radicalbradical
#8 Posted by RadicalBradical (29 posts) -

Going to have to agree with everyone and say Justice League. I did, however, also like the look of Batman Beyond.

#9 Posted by Byshop (19008 posts) -

@multiplat said:

that had the best artists that drew the best looking cartoon? was it X men from the 90s? Iron Man 90s?

90's X-Men had a great art style except in the last seasons where the budget got slashed, but the animation quality was inconsistent. 'dat theme song, though. I actually ripped an MP3 of the theme off of Youtube and made it into my current ringtone.

-Byshop

#10 Posted by Archangel3371 (25826 posts) -

I really loved the artwork in Spider-Man: The Animated Series from 1994.

#12 Posted by CrimsonBrute (25179 posts) -

Despite being a '90s kid and loving shows like x-men and batman the animated series, I have to agree with @bush_dog on this. YJ was pretty great.

I actually ripped an MP3 of the theme off of Youtube and made it into my current ringtone.

Byshop

You mean you didin't pay for it? Shame on you! Shame!

#13 Posted by multiplat (1692 posts) -

@crimsonbrute said:

Despite being a '90s kid and loving shows like x-men and batman the animated series, I have to agree with @bush_dog on this. YJ was pretty great.

I actually ripped an MP3 of the theme off of Youtube and made it into my current ringtone.

Byshop

You mean you didin't pay for it? Shame on you! Shame!

@crimsonbrute: hahahhaha, I know right. Stan Lee deserves to be compensated for that rip. Using sanctimonious GS OT forums as a vehicle about discussing ripping, piracy, and the sorts it's a big no-no........and might be against thy holy TOS rules.....

• Don't discuss any illegal activities. (ROMs, Torrents, Emulators, Home-brew, etc).... with "etc" including but not limited to getting the cool X-men 90's theme song without paying for it.

#14 Posted by Ovirew (8342 posts) -

I was a fan of the 90's Spider-Man and X-Men cartoons. I think DC still outdid those great shows with Batman: The Animated Series - I remember really good background detail in that show, coupled with great voice-acting and a spot-on tone.

#15 Edited by uninspiredcup (28252 posts) -

@multiplat said:

@TheShadowLord07: this one...?

Loading Video...

Remember loosing track of these shows after a while and seeing "The Batman" pop up one day.

:/

Batman The Brave And The Bold was also a very nice looking TV show.

#17 Posted by mrbojangles25 (41907 posts) -

I really, really, really do not like the style of motion comics, but the ones Marvel does look pretty good. Specifically Iron Man.

#19 Posted by AlwaysLoading (8 posts) -

x-men from the 90's hands down the best. It was just so well detailed for a cartoon almost anime like

#20 Edited by Skarwolf (2283 posts) -

I'd say Justice League Unlimited had the retro style of artwork but had the most WOW moments of any series.

Loading Video...

Or when Luthor thought he was rezurrecting Brainiac & someone else appears;

Loading Video...

Or when Superman informs Darkseid he always holds back for fear of hurting people....

Loading Video...

#21 Posted by j4gGAMER (30 posts) -

batman beyond

#22 Edited by LoganX77 (1057 posts) -

Whats amazing to me is how much better cartoons looked back then. The only ones that look good now are movies sold to adults. But the kids cartoons look horrible.