Which fast food restaurant has the best value meals?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#202 Posted by AbbreviateOG (3 posts) -

I wish Australia got fast food deals like the ones posted above!!

#208 Edited by devens (7 posts) -

The $5 box from Taco Bell. Just really love Mexican food.

#209 Posted by Andysimon (7 posts) -

I like the pizza of dominos that is easy on the pocket. We can afford it easy to stop our appetite.

#210 Edited by dragonfly110 (27894 posts) -

Really dig the #1 from White Castle's

4 sliders(small burgers) a fry and a drink for 5$ is a solid deal to me.

Sometimes I'll also just pass on the combo and do 4 sliders on their own with a 5 piece mozzarella stick on the side(btw, Whities has some of the best mozzarella sticks around.) Usually comes to like 6$ for that one though

#211 Posted by PSP107 (17497 posts) -

@dragonfly110:" 4 sliders(small burgers) a fry and a drink for 5$ is a solid deal to me."

I think I can get full from that. I don't remember the last time I ate from white castle.

#212 Posted by shellcase86 (4489 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@dragonfly110:" 4 sliders(small burgers) a fry and a drink for 5$ is a solid deal to me."

I think I can get full from that. I don't remember the last time I ate from white castle.

That'a great deal, if not a bit suspiciously cheap.

#213 Posted by dragonfly110 (27894 posts) -

@shellcase86: idk if you've ever had White Castles but for reference each white castles burger is about as wide as a small chocolate chip cookie(think chips ahoy) idk if that makes it seem more reasonable or not

#214 Posted by Andysimon (7 posts) -

You don’t have to go anywhere for best value meals. This is now possible to get best meals at best price with only this fantastic Dine-deal aap in Texas. Many restaurants tied up with us and providing quality food at discounted price.

#215 Posted by shellcase86 (4489 posts) -

@dragonfly110 said:

@shellcase86: idk if you've ever had White Castles but for reference each white castles burger is about as wide as a small chocolate chip cookie(think chips ahoy) idk if that makes it seem more reasonable or not

Yes, I have. We have Krystal's down here in the south (not as good, I'm told, but similar size/portion). Given that White Castle is associated with the northeast, I would assume it would be a bit more pricey.

#216 Posted by Arthas045 (5793 posts) -

Cookout Tray from Cookout: Double Burger Cookout Style ( cheese, mustard, onions, and chili) 2 sides and a drink 4.99

My goto sides are Fries and Chicken Wrap.

Wendys 4 for $4 is pretty solid though! Also McDonalds is running any sandwich for $1 through their app.

#218 Posted by Life_Sympathy (27 posts) -

Little Ceasar's with their $5 large pizza is hard to pass up on. For the price, it's not terrible food.

#221 Posted by SweetenerH (7 posts) -

In England, it has to be Mcdonalds, can't beat it for price (even if its not the best in comparison)

#225 Posted by ShuLordLiuPei (9520 posts) -

Cook Out. If you don't have it in your area, you're missing out.

#226 Posted by shellcase86 (4489 posts) -

@ShuLordLiuPei said:

Have had Cookout once when driving from FL to NY, pretty good stuff!

#229 Posted by double_decker (146078 posts) -
@ShuLordLiuPei said:

None within a hundred miles of here. =( Next time I go down south I will make sure to look for one, looks good.

#230 Posted by SummersWinter (6 posts) -

McD

#231 Posted by i_should_go (9 posts) -

Burger King. 10 piece nuggets for 1.99 aaallllrrrriiiiggggghhhhttttt

#234 Posted by SnakeJedi1975 (54 posts) -

Sonic Drive-In!

#236 Posted by thehig1 (7331 posts) -

@sweetenerh said:

In England, it has to be Mcdonalds, can't beat it for price (even if its not the best in comparison)

your right, even on quality McDonalds is the best.

The only other two competitors with more than a handful of stores are Burger King & KFC, maybe Subway but I wont include them in this comparison, they have a slightly different market to the others.

KFC - Standards are always bad, takes a long time to get order often longer than normal restaurants. Staff are never able to take another order while yours is being prepared.

Burger King - Similar issue with waiting time as KFC, also most there stores are a shithole inside and the surrounding area, Burger Kings in the UK often have nobody cleaning tables, the lobby or outside for majority of the day. Food can be hit and miss depending which Burger King you go to, some are better than others.

McDonalds gets right all what Burger King & KFC get wrong.

Food is normally always same quality, the stores are always clean and tables wiped and emptied regular. Wait time for food is leagues ahead of the other too, added bonus its cheaper.

#237 Posted by sjeongminjae (7 posts) -

McDonalds

#242 Posted by shellcase86 (4489 posts) -

@thehig1 said:
@sweetenerh said:

your right, even on quality McDonalds is the best.

The only other two competitors with more than a handful of stores are Burger King & KFC, maybe Subway but I wont include them in this comparison, they have a slightly different market to the others.

KFC - Standards are always bad, takes a long time to get order often longer than normal restaurants. Staff are never able to take another order while yours is being prepared.

Burger King - Similar issue with waiting time as KFC, also most there stores are a shithole inside and the surrounding area, Burger Kings in the UK often have nobody cleaning tables, the lobby or outside for majority of the day. Food can be hit and miss depending which Burger King you go to, some are better than others.

McDonalds gets right all what Burger King & KFC get wrong.

Food is normally always same quality, the stores are always clean and tables wiped and emptied regular. Wait time for food is leagues ahead of the other too, added bonus its cheaper.

I do agree Mickey D's is a better value, but Burger King is cheaper overall, in my experience. KFC, too, I want to say.

#243 Posted by thehig1 (7331 posts) -

@shellcase86: McDonalds is considerably cheaper than both KFC and Burger King.

It is in the UK anyway.

Big Mac Meal and Drink with a double cheeseburger comes to around £7.00 ish, the equivalent at Burger King is around a tenner

#245 Posted by PCVirginRace (177 posts) -

Bk 2 for 5 or del tacos chicken burrito for 5

#246 Posted by shellcase86 (4489 posts) -

@thehig1: Oh, ok, you're referring to the meal deals. KFC has those $5 Fill-up in the States, doubt it's more than 7 sterling in the UK. But again, Mickey D's has better quality.

#247 Posted by thehig1 (7331 posts) -

@shellcase86: what is a fill up ?

UK has no such thing

#250 Posted by THUMPTABLE (2097 posts) -

@shellcase86 said:

@thehig1: Oh, ok, you're referring to the meal deals. KFC has those $5 Fill-up in the States, doubt it's more than 7 sterling in the UK. But again, Mickey D's has better quality.

What is Mickey D's?