When people tell other people that they have a B.O. problem what do you say?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bill_Brasky_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bill_Brasky_01
Member since 2010 • 97 Posts
I'd tell the person to mind their own business and not worry about someone else's body odor problems. The person with the so called body odor problem they cant help it. I find it rude when someone has to complain about body odor. That person needs to deal with it if there's a bunch of people in a crowded room or whatever raising the body tempature. People with so called body odor they're not forcing you to smell it or anythin so why should you be concerned and whine like a little ****
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

Do you have B.O.?

Joshywaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#3 Joshywaa
Member since 2002 • 10991 Posts

Do you have B.O.?

entropyecho

I think the TC has B.O.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
I don't mind BO, but it's basic common courtesy to use deodorant. . .
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
definately B.O.. yuck!
Joshywaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6 Joshywaa
Member since 2002 • 10991 Posts

I'd tell the person to mind their own business and not worry about someone else's body odor problems. The person with the so called body odor problem they cant help it. I find it rude when someone has to complain about body odor. That person needs to deal with it if there's a bunch of people in a crowded room or whatever raising the body tempature. People with so called body odor they're not forcing you to smell it or anythin so why should you be concerned and whine like a little ****Bill_Brasky_01

Did someone make fun of your B.O.?

That's not very nice at all. It's not likewe HAVE to wear deodorant/take a shower, right?

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

Try showering and using deodarant.

I can't help but feel this is a joke post.

FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
I'd tell the person thanks for letting me know. It's nice that at least someone is worrying about someone else's body odor problems. The person with the so called body odor problem can help it if they weren't so lazy. I find it rude when someone can maintain their hygiene out of common courtesy. That person needs to deal with it (their B.O.) if there's a bunch of people in a crowded room who can't breathe because it smells like pepper and cracksweat. People with so called body odor are forcing you to smell it so why wouldn't you be concerned and whine like a person who wants to breathe without passing out.
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts
Well i dont want to hang out with smelly people and deodorant doesnt cost much
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

I worked with a guy who never showered. He smelled like piss all the time and it was everything I could do not to gag when he walked in front of me. We stopped being subtle after a while and told him to start showering. One of the people I worked with eventually lost it and sprayed him with febreeze hoping he'd finally get it. His reason was that showering and soap were too expensive. He would then go into a conversation 20 minutes later about all the Warhammer stuff he had just bought.

He did some other disgusting things. Once he had an infection under his arm (gee, wonder how that happened) so he had a warm rag on it. He decided to take that warm rag and put it in the company microwave during lunch to heat it back up. That was the last straw for management.

He would do other things during our breaks like squeeze blackheads off his face, pop zits on his legs. He was an interesting fellow.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

I worked with a guy who never showered. He smelled like piss all the time and it was everything I could do not to gag when he walked in front of me. We stopped being subtle after a while and told him to start showering. One of the people I worked with eventually lost it and sprayed him with febreeze hoping he'd finally get it. His reason was that showering and soap were too expensive. He would then go into a conversation 20 minutes later about all the Warhammer stuff he had just bought.

He did some other disgusting things. Once he had an infection under his arm (gee, wonder how that happened) so he had a warm rag on it. He decided to take that warm rag and put it in the company microwave during lunch to heat it back up. That was the last straw for management.

He would do other things during our breaks like squeeze blackheads off his face, pop zits on his legs. He was an interesting fellow.

Atmanix

And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those pesky kids!

UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

It's called deoderant. It isn't a foreign ideology. Use it.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

TC, I think its time you start using deodorant. or takeabaff. or brush your teeth.

really you should be doing all these things every morning. its just polite, and it makes things alot more comfortable for youself.

shadow9669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 shadow9669
Member since 2007 • 702 Posts

How much you guys want to bet that the OP is the one here with a B.O. problem.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

How much you guys want to bet that the OP is the one here with a B.O. problem.

shadow9669

minus $10,000

deal?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178864 Posts
I've had to tell people that. It DOES matter in the workplace and when dealing with the public.
kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

Well i dont want to hang out with smelly people and deodorant doesnt cost muchWolls

I fully agree.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
T.C., you can buy a Speed Stick for just a few dollars.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
L2 use antiperspirant if you sweat too much, TC. Honestly. It's less than 10 bucks for clinical strength stuff. 9 times out of 10, the person with the BO is probably just lazy and disgusting, and doesn't shower, wash their clothes, brush their teeth or wear deodorant. If you smell enough that I comment, you smell enough that you're making me want to vomit. Yes, I do have to smell you if you stink, sorry to say. I need to breathe to stay alive, thanks. Don't be gross, have basic hygiene and there's a next to nothing chance that anyone will ever comment. You're complaining about something that's your own fault, have some courtesy for the people around you.
Metal_Mario99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Metal_Mario99
Member since 2005 • 1426 Posts

I have a B.O. problem. Unfortunately, the "B.O." in this case stands for Barack Obama.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts

I have a B.O. problem. Unfortunately, the "B.O." in this case stands for Barack Obama.

Metal_Mario99
zing!
silverwind23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 silverwind23
Member since 2009 • 660 Posts

Metal_Mario99
wow.... thats actually pretty good.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58463 Posts

I'd tell the person to mind their own business and not worry about someone else's body odor problems. The person with the so called body odor problem they cant help it. I find it rude when someone has to complain about body odor. That person needs to deal with it if there's a bunch of people in a crowded room or whatever raising the body tempature. People with so called body odor they're not forcing you to smell it or anythin so why should you be concerned and whine like a little ****Bill_Brasky_01

body odor is everyone's problem.

and yes, the person wit the body odor problem can help it.

and no, the person may not be forcing you to smell it, but you are in fact forced to smell it none the less, so the fault lies with him.

I don't comment on it, I endure a bad odor unless it is a friend or family member (then I can tell them), but poor hygiene is borderline criminal in my book lol

cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
Use Speed Stick, it's not expensive...
Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts
I don't say anything... the other person said it already. :roll:
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
Well to be fair it effects people around them, so while I usually keep my mouth shut I can understand why people complain about it. There's also no excuse really because of deodorant and showers...
zmbi_gmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 zmbi_gmr
Member since 2008 • 3590 Posts

What I don't care for is when you must work side by side with someone who has B.O. Nothing like trying to breath in some fresh air only to get a mouth full of BO while your working.

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

The person with the so called body odor problem they cant help it. Bill_Brasky_01
Yeah they can, it's called grooming and hygiene.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#30 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
Having a bath helps you know.
Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts

I know someone with a BO problem.. I don't say anything and just deal with it.

KittenNipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KittenNipples
Member since 2007 • 3013 Posts

Why dont you mind your own business?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
B.O can mean that you don't shower enough or you don't use deodorant. so...
Bill_Brasky_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Bill_Brasky_01
Telling someone to go take a shower just because they have B.O. or whatever thats not gonna help. Plus taking a shower every day isnt gonna help either. B.O. is gonna come back whether you like or not. By the way it's not me with the BO problem. I have nephews that come ove rand get overworked when playing videogames on the PS2 that I have. They sweat and its not their fault since the room gets warm from having the heater on since the weather is gettng cold lately
aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 aransom

Telling someone to go take a shower just because they have B.O. or whatever thats not gonna help. Plus taking a shower every day isnt gonna help either. B.O. is gonna come back whether you like or not. By the way it's not me with the BO problem. I have nephews that come ove rand get overworked when playing videogames on the PS2 that I have. They sweat and its not their fault since the room gets warm from having the heater on since the weather is gettng cold latelyBill_Brasky_01
Be a good role model for your nephews. Tell them they stink and tell them they need to either start using deodorant or switch to a better brand. If they're old enough to care about girls tell them how girls won't like them if they stink.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#36 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I'd probably laugh. And then hope he/she starts fanning at said person.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

I don't mind BO, but it's basic common courtesy to use deodorant. . .Theokhoth
I mind it tbh, but I keep reminding myself that its not easy to prevent it under all circumstances, ....and I agree with the second part.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

Telling someone to go take a shower just because they have B.O. or whatever thats not gonna help. Plus taking a shower every day isnt gonna help either. B.O. is gonna come back whether you like or not. By the way it's not me with the BO problem. I have nephews that come ove rand get overworked when playing videogames on the PS2 that I have. They sweat and its not their fault since the room gets warm from having the heater on since the weather is gettng cold latelyBill_Brasky_01
Um... in those cases its better to turn the heater off for a while. :P

Bill_Brasky_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Bill_Brasky_01
well my oldest nephew thinks girls are dumb.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

That's actually never happened to me, and I'm normally told that I smell good, if anything :)

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#41 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

I straight up tell peoplewhen their B.O. is strong enough to be offensive. If they're so cluless and discourteous as to not take other peoples' considerations into account, why should I worry about offending theirs? On the flip side, some old lady who pours on an entire bottle of perfume is just as bad.

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 aransom

well my oldest nephew thinks girls are dumb. Bill_Brasky_01
OK, so telling them that girls won't like them because they stink might make them want to stink more. Don't say that. Hit them below the belt and tell them they can't play videogames with you until they put on deodorant.

TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

I think I can smell the T.C.'s B.O. from my house... in space. :P I'd want someone to tell me if I have B.O. if I couldn't help it I'd see my doctor. ;)

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

You make me want to ****ing puke **** face. Take a ***ing shower you stinking piece of ***ing ****

Then smile sweetly.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
[QUOTE="Bill_Brasky_01"]Telling someone to go take a shower just because they have B.O. or whatever thats not gonna help. Plus taking a shower every day isnt gonna help either. B.O. is gonna come back whether you like or not. By the way it's not me with the BO problem. I have nephews that come ove rand get overworked when playing videogames on the PS2 that I have. They sweat and its not their fault since the room gets warm from having the heater on since the weather is gettng cold lately

I'd hate to see what other nonsense excuses you make in the rest of your daily life, holy crap. This is as stupid as saying "why eat, you'll be hungry again eventually anyway". Just... no. Playing a video game shouldn't get them sweating enough to make them start stinking if they were hygienic in the first place. Stupid excuse. My boyfriend sweats buckets if he gets too warm while sleeping and can soak a wet spot onto the sheets and onto me. Does he stink? Nope. Know why? He bathes, and wears deodorant. Sweat doesn't smell that bad. BO comes from never washing it off. They stink already, and need to bathe and wear deodorant. If the room is soooooo hot that it makes them sweat just sitting in it, turn the heater off and wear some warm clothes instead while they play. Simple as that. Stop making stupid excuses. If these boys are old enough to sweat, they're old enough to take care of their personal cleanliness.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
deactivated-6016e81e8e30f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
Member since 2009 • 12955 Posts
I'm usually the first one to point out B.O. issues; politely, of course. There's no excuse for stinking like that. Shower, deodorant, car fresheners, etc. are all easily viable options that are just both silly and disgusting to not use in this current day and age. That, and it's just rude to the people around you.