What's your take on the American Horror Story series?

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 6683 Posts

It's hard to believe but the show has been on for almost a decade now. I thought the first two seasons where good but man this series goes off the rails fast. The Roanoke season started off really strong and then turned into some weird meta BS. This series would greatly benefit if the seasons where shorter so the stories would be more focused. I really want to like this show again but the writing is all over the place and the show is a mess.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 540 Posts

I tried watching a couple episodes from the second or third season, didn’t really interest me much.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 SOedipus  Online
Member since 2006 • 12916 Posts

I watched the first 6 seasons, I believe, maybe 5. I really liked the asylum one, that was my favourite. Murder House was interesting as well. I liked the change of pace with the one that centered on the witches, it was pretty funny. But yeah, I thought they went downhill after the first 3 seasons.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 4401 Posts

Agree. First two seasons were great. Show got inconsistent after that. I'd say most seasons I've seen were kind of a mess, but watchable. Except Hotel. That sucked.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49074 Posts

Stopped watching years ago after season 3 I think (whatever season the carnival one was, I stopped watching before that). I saw the haunted house one, asylum, and the witches at least.

I have a lot to catch up on, but from what I saw in the first part of the series, I loved it. Just a lot to enjoy.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 4

#6 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2783 Posts

It was something I wanted to watch a few episodes of to see what it’s like but never got around to it.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 6098 Posts

I liked the first two seasons, but stopped after that.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#8 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Hot fucking garbage. 2 is the only season I've seen that came anywhere close to being "good" and the rest is shoddy garbage with way too much talent in front of and behind the camera for it to be as bad as it is.