DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8762 Posts

Do you currently have any issues you are dealing with? Maybe if you let OT know, we can offer a solution to your problem?

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

Currently havin' myself a nice ol' glass of OJ. It's so tasty that I think I'm gonna drink it all up within a matter of seconds. Is there any way to make it last longer?

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DEVILinIRON

Get moar OJ, of course. Suppose you could grow an orchard full of oranges. That would take some time. I don't know. That's the best I could come up with.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I've been looking for a long time to identify a rap song from this show. I used all different types of AI programs and lyrics websites to help me find it but zero luck it's not on very long but I can make out some lyrics like "We are in the club making those hits girls wiggling and shaking their hips". It starts at 26:14 I'm good at finding things the fact that I can't find this makes it's really challenging. Anybody that can find this song you are a legend but I highly doubt anybody can also this aired in November 2003.

Loading Video...
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15983 Posts

I have mental issues. I suffer from psychosis.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10416 Posts

@warmblur: sounds a bit d12 / shady records esque lyrically and with the harpsichord loop real slim shady style. if the show was early 2000s the timeline for those guys probably works too. can't really make out the lyrics so not much help beyond that stab in the dark

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58270 Posts

Chronic laziness, at least as far as my personal life goes.

At work and for other people I put in 110% effort but when it comes to myself I'm just stagnant. I know what I need to do I just don't do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@Macutchi said:

@warmblur: sounds a bit d12 / shady records esque lyrically and with the harpsichord loop real slim shady style. if the show was early 2000s the timeline for those guys probably works too. can't really make out the lyrics so not much help beyond that stab in the dark

Thanks

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEVILinIRON

@dracula_16: I assume that you are already being treated. But in case you aren't:

Psychotherapy

Counseling, along with medicines, can also help manage psychosis.

• Cognitive behavioral therapy(CBT) can help you recognize when you have psychotic episodes. It also helps you figure out whether what you see and hear is real or imagined. This kind of therapy also stresses the importance of antipsychotic medications and sticking with your treatment.
  • Supportive psychotherapy helps you learn to live with and manage psychosis. It also teaches healthy ways of thinking.
  • Cognitive enhancement therapy (CET) uses computer exercises and group work to help you think and understand better.
  • Family psychoeducation and support involves your loved ones. It helps you bond and improves the way you solve problems together.
  • Coordinated specialty care (CSC) creates a team approach in treating psychosis when it’s first diagnosed. CSC combines medication and psychotherapy with social services and work and education support.

^ https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/what-is-psychosis ^

That's the best I could do. If you are already being treated, the best thing is to maintain treatment. I have had psychotic episodes before and it' s not fun. I wish you luck.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@warmblur said:

I've been looking for a long time to identify a rap song from this show. I used all different types of AI programs and lyrics websites to help me find it but zero luck it's not on very long but I can make out some lyrics like "We are in the club making those hits girls wiggling and shaking their hips". It starts at 26:14 I'm good at finding things the fact that I can't find this makes it's really challenging. Anybody that can find this song you are a legend but I highly doubt anybody can also this aired in November 2003.

Loading Video...

Let me know if you ever find it.

Agree with Macutchi in what it sounds like. Could be one of the various artists that were once a part of D12.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
@horgen said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

Agree with Macutchi in what it sounds like. Could be one of the various artists that were once a part of D12.

I listen to D12 it does sound similar it's weird though because at the end of the episode in the credits it doesn't mention any rap artist. This show was filmed in Vancouver BC I'm thinking maybe it was some underground local rap artist because it seems impossible to find these lyrics online but yeah I'll let you know.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Loading Video...

Best part of this movie. I've got problem(s). Let's see, I've been acting erratically lately. Got to hone down the cannabis use to maybe none. I dunno. I still may come back to it from time to time. It's just not for me, at this time.

Another problem I have is finding the time for all the video games I am playing. Trying to divide my time between: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition, Valheim, and various other games. 1st world problem...

Out of shape. Got to build up endorphins through exercise. I'm starting up slow. Should see a doctor before you do it, they say.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEVILinIRON

@girlusocrazy: Thanks! I will.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#15 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15983 Posts

Thank you for recommending those things. I appreciate your concern. I have gone to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy before and it had a good impact on me. It cost a lot of money, but it was worth it, in my view.

The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16 The_Vampress
Member since 2006 • 6472 Posts

@kriggy said:

Currently havin' myself a nice ol' glass of OJ. It's so tasty that I think I'm gonna drink it all up within a matter of seconds. Is there any way to make it last longer?

a straw of course! a skinny one!

duncanharry34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By duncanharry34
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Currently, I'm looking for a merch store that sells high-quality and real items. If you know anything about good merchandise, please share. I bought a hoodie from Bad Bunny Hoodies recently. It was very soft and the quality was good.

Tonyblier65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tonyblier65
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

I am researching Tyler the Creator merchandise, does anyone have any information?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts
@warmblur said:
@horgen said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

I listen to D12 it does sound similar it's weird though because at the end of the episode in the credits it doesn't mention any rap artist. This show was filmed in Vancouver BC I'm thinking maybe it was some underground local rap artist because it seems impossible to find these lyrics online but yeah I'll let you know.

try https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@comp_atkins said:
@warmblur said:
@horgen said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

try https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/

Thanks.

Onfayno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Onfayno
Member since 2020 • 6 Posts

Well, everything is ok except for the war in my country... I am from Ukraine