What's your IQ? Test included

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
These online tests aren't exactly reliable. I've got anywhere between 80 and 170 on them. I've taken IQ tests in person and generally get between 125 and 135.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#52 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Crap I missed the video. I'll take it when I'm a bit more patient :P
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I couldn't even finish it. It's too boring and I feel too dumb. :P

DylanTheVillyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 DylanTheVillyn
Member since 2011 • 73 Posts

I failed because I couldn't finish it, MY LIFE WAS WASTING AWAY!

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Over 9000!
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

ZEYAAM898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 ZEYAAM898
Member since 2009 • 1921 Posts
This is iq test for your internet speed basically.
taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 taylor888
Member since 2005 • 2232 Posts
Wow, I got super bored really quick. Plus it is kind of UK influenced. It was asking the correct layout of the islands, how am I supposed to know that?
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
[QUOTE="Tykain"]Last time i tried one of these online IQ test I got something ridiculous like 160...(I'm not that smart, not even close; it's just online IQ tests that are garbage) Back in high school I had a real IQ test and i scored 124 if i remember correctly.Frame_Dragger
124 is quite good actually, whereas 160 is three points below Einstein, so yeah, as you say garbage.

Albert Einstein never took an IQ test.
British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
Like a lot of OT-goers, I'm reasonably sure I have a genius level IQ, or at least close to it. I never did take a 'real' test, but I can feel the intelligence coursing through every cell in my body.
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="Tykain"]Last time i tried one of these online IQ test I got something ridiculous like 160...(I'm not that smart, not even close; it's just online IQ tests that are garbage) Back in high school I had a real IQ test and i scored 124 if i remember correctly.scorch-62
124 is quite good actually, whereas 160 is three points below Einstein, so yeah, as you say garbage.

Neither did Gailileo, but as with Einstein it's a matter of estimation based on work-product.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 scorch-62
[QUOTE="scorch-62"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] 124 is quite good actually, whereas 160 is three points below Einstein, so yeah, as you say garbage.Frame_Dragger

Neither did Gailileo, but as with Einstein it's a matter of estimation based on work-product.

Work-product would never accurately depict an IQ score.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#63 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Online IQ tests tend to have somewhat inflated values.

Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
That was a culturally biased knowledge test, not an IQ test.
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="scorch-62"] Albert Einstein never took an IQ test.scorch-62

Work-product would never accurately depict an IQ score.

Do a bit of research into estimations of historical figures' IQs, it's a fairly interesting field. Keep in mind that the WAIS is hardly a scientific endevour, the notion of finding a totally accurate IQ isn't the goal... which is probably why the word, "estimate" is in there.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts
How come... The people who post their IQ scores here all scores really high?
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts
last time i took an IQ test, i got a 164.jediknight52501
God bless OT.
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
Lolz at asking which one is the true BBC logo when it's at the top. Unless was that a trap?
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 scorch-62
How come... The people who post their IQ scores here all scores really high? horgen123
Because they think lying on the Internet is clever.
TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

When I was 15 (16 years ago) I did an IQ test to see if I could switch classes to an Atheneum level class. I scored 126 in that test.
I don't know what it would be right now, my boyfriend however had to do an IQ test for his work last year. He bought an IQ-test question book and we figured out you can pretty much train yourself for an IQ test. just like playing sudoku, if you're doing it long enough you get better at it. So an IQ test doesn't mean that much to me.
Besides I have a friend who is gifted, he has a really high IQ, but his social skills are lacking so he isn't quite succesful. High IQ alone doesn't do much for you in life.

Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

I'll try this one out, but I have taken paid online tests and got into the International High IQ society with a 130. I've looked it up and it's the 2nd or 3rd most legit IQ society in the world. Only MENSA is unanimously #1.

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#73 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

Terrible test...boring...i guessed halfway through and got 30 out of 65...not an IQ test by the way

cee1gee
You don't sound like a happy bunny.
Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

I feel like a dumba**. First I get a 98 on the other IQ test with just pattern recognition and now a 94 on the longest, boring IQ test ever. Then I realize that one is biased to measure only one thing and this one isn't valid at all with many of the questions requiring you to know things about England. Now I feel better and can go back to my measured IQ that was scored on paid tests. Good job attempting to emulate some actual tests.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#76 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Last time I took an actual I.Q. test, I got a 144.... I'll just see what I get from this one...
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#77 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

My goodness. This is the most annoying test I've ever taken. The questions are easy to answer, but the delay between questions is ridiculously long, and answering the question doesn't cut down on the time EVEN though you can't change the answer once given. You just have to sit there for the countdowns to initiate and complete.

I've been taking it for 20 minutes and I'm only on question 60. This could have been streamlined a good bit.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#78 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

My goodness. This is the most annoying test I've ever taken. The questions are easy to answer, but the delay between questions is ridiculously long, and answering the question doesn't cut down on the time EVEN though you can't change the answer once given. You just have to sit there for the countdowns to initiate and complete.

I've been taking it for 20 minutes and I'm only on question 60. This could have been streamlined a good bit.

m0zart
thats basically why I couldn't be bothered with it. at any rate , IQ isn't a total measure of how smart someone is, Ive found there are people who get high scores in their IQ tests and yet are not very clever.
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

thats basically why I couldn't be bothered with it. at any rate , IQ isn't a total measure of how smart someone is, Ive found there are people who get high scores in their IQ tests and yet are not very clever.

Well, at it's BEST, administered by a professional to someone who is suited to the test, you're measuring one particular version of total problem solving ability. You could have plenty of potential, not learn how to think, learn, or reason, fail to apply yourself and be completely useless. Meanwhile, someone with a much lower IQ who works their butt off could have a lower cieling on what they could do in a given time, but works hard, hones their abilities, and applies themselves. No shock which is going to be the one that succeeds and brings raw intelligence together with mental training and knowledge. That, and it really is (not just this online one, but the WAIS) a pretty verkakte test. If you get 100 neurologists, psychologists, and philosophers in a room and ask them to come to a single definiton of intelligence, what you'd get is a brawl, not a test. It is natural then, to wonder how a concept that remains somewhat elusive in practice can be tested for with any kind of accuracy.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

Well, at it's BEST, administered by a professional to someone who is suited to the test, you're measuring one particular version of total problem solving ability. You could have plenty of potential, not learn how to think, learn, or reason, fail to apply yourself and be completely useless. Meanwhile, someone with a much lower IQ who works their butt off could have a lower cieling on what they could do in a given time, but works hard, hones their abilities, and applies themselves. No shock which is going to be the one that succeeds and brings raw intelligence together with mental training and knowledge. That, and it really is (not just this online one, but the WAIS) a pretty verkakte test. If you get 100 neurologists, psychologists, and philosophers in a room and ask them to come to a single definiton of intelligence, what you'd get is a brawl, not a test. It is natural then, to wonder how a concept that remains somewhat elusive in practice can be tested for with any kind of accuracy.

its exactly why there are some people who do well in school/college/university, and yet outside of their studies they lack any sort of intelligence. the last IQ test I did was when I was when I was around 15 , and my score was 109, but then its not reliable , especially not when youre 15, and again , I know several people who have a higher IQ but less intelligence than me (not wanting to boast though)
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] thats basically why I couldn't be bothered with it. at any rate , IQ isn't a total measure of how smart someone is, Ive found there are people who get high scores in their IQ tests and yet are not very clever.Darkman2007

its exactly why there are some people who do well in school/college/university, and yet outside of their studies they lack any sort of intelligence. the last IQ test I did was when I was when I was around 15 , and my score was 109, but then its not reliable , especially not when youre 15, and again , I know several people who have a higher IQ but less intelligence than me (not wanting to boast though)

Of course; knowledge that you gain and are able to compare to other pieces of knowledge, being thoughtful, considering all of the angles... these are not covered in the WAIS (IQ) test. Still, while 109 may not sound like a big score, it's above the average. Add to that a drive to succeed and learn, and then compare that with someone who just slides by and you have no contest; you'll be on top every time.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] Well, at it's BEST, administered by a professional to someone who is suited to the test, you're measuring one particular version of total problem solving ability. You could have plenty of potential, not learn how to think, learn, or reason, fail to apply yourself and be completely useless. Meanwhile, someone with a much lower IQ who works their butt off could have a lower cieling on what they could do in a given time, but works hard, hones their abilities, and applies themselves. No shock which is going to be the one that succeeds and brings raw intelligence together with mental training and knowledge. That, and it really is (not just this online one, but the WAIS) a pretty verkakte test. If you get 100 neurologists, psychologists, and philosophers in a room and ask them to come to a single definiton of intelligence, what you'd get is a brawl, not a test. It is natural then, to wonder how a concept that remains somewhat elusive in practice can be tested for with any kind of accuracy.Frame_Dragger

Of course; knowledge that you gain and are able to compare to other pieces of knowledge, being thoughtful, considering all of the angles... these are not covered in the WAIS (IQ) test. Still, while 109 may not sound like a big score, it's above the average. Add to that a drive to succeed and learn, and then compare that with someone who just slides by and you have no contest; you'll be on top every time.

its also aspect based, some of the questions in that test were based on short term memory , which admittedly is not a strong point of mine. the flipside is that my long term memory is better than most, and if questions were asked based on that, the result would be diffferent. and yes, you could probably find out more about how clever a person is just by speaking to them as opposed to looking at what IQ they have.
FUloin33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FUloin33
Member since 2011 • 477 Posts

about half way through, i lost my patience.

marcus4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 marcus4hire
Member since 2003 • 2684 Posts

I am honored to be posting in a thread that has so many people with genius level IQ's. I am in awe that I now know where the 2.2% of the world congregate online and accept me into their midst.

Please, I beg you hyper-intelligent beings, when the world is yours please have mercy on this average IQ. Perhaps my meager mind can be of some service.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="marcus4hire"]

I am honored to be posting in a thread that has so many people with genius level IQ's. I am in awe that I now know where the 2.2% of the world congregate online and accept me into their midst.

Please, I beg you hyper-intelligent beings, when the world is yours please have mercy on this average IQ. Perhaps my meager mind can be of some service.

Yeah... who'd guess that people would lie about things on the internet.
sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

I gave up,couldnt be bothered to finish it since it takes ages!

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#87 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

My IQ test came back negative. :(

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Don't feel like making it, last test I did was years ago, I scored pretty well.
lloveLamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 lloveLamp
Member since 2009 • 2891 Posts
when i casually took my last iq test i got a score of 240. which is reasonable. and not a lie at all
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

When tested in 3rd grade for AIG placement I had a 135. I have not taken a proper IQ test since then so I have no idea what it is now... I hate those little web tests... can't believe people actually take them seriously.

UserBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 UserBane
Member since 2010 • 994 Posts

I generally fall some where between the 0-250 range.

Jph625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Jph625
Member since 2009 • 1046 Posts

I have the highest IQ in the world. I cannot be topped. Feel free to stop lying now.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#93 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

Not a real IQ test. I've had it done proffessionaly.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#94 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts
Last IQ test I took I got a 116, but I knew the answer to one of the questions but misclicked, so I believe it's roughly 120.