whats your biggest WTF moment with a girl.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

my-big-pose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 my-big-pose
Member since 2008 • 410 Posts

TRUE STORIES only,dont make stuff up.

well,mind was when i went to this meet up place infront of this chinese restaraunt...there was suppose to be a fight....so everyone was there just waiting and then this cute girl ive been eyeing for a while (hopefully she was too) was there. so im just talking to my friends and smoking (i used to smoke,quitted ages ago) all a sudden,that girl came up to me, and said 'hi' and i just smiled(nope,didnt say a word) and i did this cool trick with a cig that i learned (too hard to explain the trick) and she was like 'wow,thats a cool trick,i could never do that,u should teach me how to do it' and i was about to say something....something catchy something awesome but then...........i said............nothing........i just stared at her......smiling like an arse......just staring at her.....i frozed up........there she was,talking to me, she even came up to me! but all i did was smile and stare like an idiot.....and then,she just walked away.....and me? well,i slapped myself on the forehead and turned gay.....lol.jk....i was really dissappointed in myself.....till this day im still pissed....

anyway,how bout u guys? any WTF moments?

p.s.

i was gonna say "well,i gotta a few tricks up my sleeve,these hands are capable of many things, maybe i'll demonstrate some of em to you".

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts
something like that, except without the cigarette trick.
my-big-pose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 my-big-pose

something like that, except without the cigarette trick.Xeros606

dude,ur sig freaking PWNS.

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts

[QUOTE="Xeros606"]something like that, except without the cigarette trick.my-big-pose

dude,ur sig freaking PWNS.

lol its funnier for me because he was referring to a thread i made!

ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
One time I threw a PBJ sandwich at my friend because he threw a cracker at me but he ducked and it hit this girl I liked so she got really mad at me and she never talked to me ever again. I think this was in like middle school though. Now I don't do any stupid stuff like that and I never have any weird moments in front of girls.
bloodling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 bloodling
Member since 2006 • 5822 Posts
I was drunk with a sexy girl (we did some stuff together) and acted as if I spilled my drink on her but my glass was empty. She was so pissed she didn't talk to me for a while and found another boyfriend.
alexamder2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 alexamder2
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
well lol of course it has to be when she breaks up with me for no reason at all but to see other people who she soon will break up with also!!!!! jeez i tell ya is that stupid or what?
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts
Happened today. Looked up a girls skirt (it was short and she was facing me sitting down), and looked up to her face just to found out she saw me.
GrandMasta69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 GrandMasta69
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

Happened today. Looked up a girls skirt (it was short and she was facing me sitting down), and looked up to her face just to found out she saw me.GodLovesDead

and let me guess....then u looked at ur watch and told her wut time it was...huh mclovin?

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts
I asked a girl out on myspace once. Yeah, it didn't go well.
icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

she put her finger up my nose

i proceeded to do the same

lol

my-big-pose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 my-big-pose

lol

icarus212001

lol. wtf.

Untitled182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Untitled182
Member since 2007 • 1201 Posts
[QUOTE="icarus212001"]

lol

my-big-pose

lol. wtf.

yeah, deffinitely "WTF" right there. But thats what the threads about so...it works.

WhiteDesert89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WhiteDesert89
Member since 2007 • 691 Posts

It was over the phone with a chick that I liked for a few months. This happened during grade 12.

We talked to each other and flirted a lot during class. One day she cornered me in the school library and gave me her number and I was suppose to call her that night. I ended up working that night, finishing at 9.00pm and only just remembered to call her. She sounded a bit moody but was happy to talk te me. Then it happened. I had a mind blank and coundn't think of anything to talk about. When I was in person with her I would talk about something she was wearing to start of the conversation. I was about to say that and then realized it may have a bit wierd. Over the course of the phone call it was her talking, with me saying yes, uh huh, etc. At about 11.30pm she didn't sound too good and asked if I wanted to stop talking to her. It was unexpected and I hesitated for a few seconds before answering. She then said il see you tomorrow and hung up. I sat there with phone in my hand for about a minute before hanging up. When I went to bed I layed awake for about 2 hours going over the conversation. The next day I found out she liked this muscle headed loser and I didn't talk to her for about 3 months.

hip-hop-cola2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hip-hop-cola2
Member since 2007 • 2454 Posts

i fell asleep masturbating and my sis walked in...

YOU NEVER SAID!! i didn't know this was a no family thing?

-R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -R3Vo
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

I asked a girl out on myspace once. Yeah, it didn't go well.whos_next000

You smooth pimp of love.

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts

hip-hop-cola2
what the hell?
hip-hop-cola2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hip-hop-cola2
Member since 2007 • 2454 Posts
[QUOTE="hip-hop-cola2"]

zeppelin_64

what the hell?

noooo this is the wtf thread LOL

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zeppelin_64
[QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="hip-hop-cola2"]

hip-hop-cola2

what the hell?

lol sorry....wtf?
notconspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 notconspiracy
Member since 2007 • 2225 Posts
[QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="hip-hop-cola2"]

hip-hop-cola2

what the hell?

oh. well, WTF?
Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Heydanbud92
Member since 2007 • 4464 Posts

i was working by myself in the moring shift, and this HOT chick from high school that I used to talk to came in with a group of friends, she was looking at me when i was up at the counter and I thought it was her so i got really excited and wondered what i should say to her when i walked out to see if it was really her. When I did, I came up to her and said something along the lines of "oh you used to go to high school with me right?".....

I never thought I would say something so stupid in my life.... I don't ussually do stuff like that so it was doubly embarassing for me. PLUS she was THE hottest girl when I went to high school.

I will even give you her name so you can see her on facebook.

Big_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Big_player
Member since 2004 • 6187 Posts
This one time this girl was going around saying we did "stuff" together and id never even talked to her in my life. When i confronted her she told me to **** off:|
KG86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KG86
Member since 2007 • 6021 Posts

I was just about to break up with this girl and a second before I was about to say "This isn't working", she said "I think we should get married".

I was in a state of confusion....

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 zeppelin_64

i was working by myself in the moring shift, and this HOT chick from high school that I used to talk to came in with a group of friends, she was looking at me when i was up at the counter and I thought it was her so i got really excited and wondered what i should say to her when i walked out to see if it was really her. When I did, I came up to her and said something along the lines of "oh you used to go to high school with me right?".....

I never thought I would say something so stupid in my life.... I don't ussually do stuff like that so it was doubly embarassing for me. PLUS she was THE hottest girl when I went to high school.

Heydanbud92
So what's her name?
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
#1 is when I asked out a girl I knew kinda well (not like good friends), and she flat-out reject me for quote: "Sorry, but I like guys who look like Abercrombie models". I couldn't possibly make that up. Funny thing is, she's going out with an ugly dude who's like 4 years younger than me...#2 was me flirting and dancing with a girl who I later found out was engaged at 16, broke it off because her ex-fiance went nuts and she ran away to Hawaii...Yeah...
proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 proctorsurf
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
oh god I just thought of my worst moment ever... So it's the beginning of 9th grade. There's a double kegger going on down at the local beach... so we head over there... start drinking... smoking... well this beautiful girl named Angela is drunk and all over me... Now when I say beautiful.. I mean stunningly stellar... the best lips you have ever seen.. so she is laying on my lap... her bodacious taters are looking up at me... begging for my attention.... Of course I was pretty gone by the time all of this occurs... For some reason my mind manifested the strange idea of pouring my cup of beer all over her chest... I started slowww... then went for the climax....swooooooooshhhhh all over her...... she said something to the extent of, "omfg wtf". Yeah... I blew it... the cops came a few minutes later though, so who knows what would have happened.
Ayla0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ayla0
Member since 2008 • 121 Posts

oh god I just thought of my worst moment ever... So it's the beginning of 9th grade. There's a double kegger going on down at the local beach... so we head over there... start drinking... smoking... well this beautiful girl named Angela is drunk and all over me... Now when I say beautiful.. I mean stunningly stellar... the best lips you have ever seen.. so she is laying on my lap... her bodacious taters are looking up at me... begging for my attention.... Of course I was pretty gone by the time all of this occurs... For some reason my mind manifested the strange idea of pouring my cup of beer all over her chest... I started slowww... then went for the climax....swooooooooshhhhh all over her...... she said something to the extent of, "omfg wtf". Yeah... I blew it... the cops came a few minutes later though, so who knows what would have happened.proctorsurf

LOL!! You poured your beer all over her? Thats awesome!

Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Heydanbud92
[QUOTE="Heydanbud92"]

zeppelin_64

So what's her name?

middle one, the name is

Michala.

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Impex
Member since 2005 • 5532 Posts

oh god I just thought of my worst moment ever... So it's the beginning of 9th grade. There's a double kegger going on down at the local beach... so we head over there... start drinking... smoking... well this beautiful girl named Angela is drunk and all over me... Now when I say beautiful.. I mean stunningly stellar... the best lips you have ever seen.. so she is laying on my lap... her bodacious taters are looking up at me... begging for my attention.... Of course I was pretty gone by the time all of this occurs... For some reason my mind manifested the strange idea of pouring my cup of beer all over her chest... I started slowww... then went for the climax....swooooooooshhhhh all over her...... she said something to the extent of, "omfg wtf". Yeah... I blew it... the cops came a few minutes later though, so who knows what would have happened.proctorsurf

LOL that was pretty good. Woo! Wet T-Shirt contest!

Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Heydanbud92

hahahahaha.

if any girls are reading this *chirp chirp*

you don't understand what you girls do to our minds, even the smoothest of us, so don't take it personally.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts
I was at a girls party and I knew from a friend that one girl had a thing for me. So we were talking in an upstairs room and she said she has to go to the bathroom and she winked and shut the bathroom door. I was really looking forward to what was going to happen next, suddenly i hear the loudest, wettest fart I have ever heard and a disgusting sound like chucks of wet meat being smacked against a pool of water. It was so vile, This went on for almost a minute with me feeling more and more grossed out, then I heard her voice say "Hey theres no toilet paper in here, so I'm just gonna wipe later." That did it, I was out of there and calling my friend to pick me up.
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 B05T0N
[QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="Heydanbud92"]

Heydanbud92

So what's her name?

middle one, the name is

Michala Layne Thomas.

I would do disgusting, horrible things to her. Damn Ohio girls are fineeeeeeee.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#35 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
Hm... i dont have too many WTF moments. That beer all over the girl one is funny.
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 B05T0N
I was at a girls party and I knew from a friend that one girl had a thing for me. So we were talking in an upstairs room and she said she has to go to the bathroom and she winked and shut the bathroom door. I was really looking forward to what was going to happen next, suddenly i hear the loudest, wettest fart I have ever heard and a disgusting sound like chucks of wet meat being smacked against a pool of water. It was so vile, This went on for almost a minute with me feeling more and more grossed out, then I heard her voice say "Hey theres no toilet paper in here, so I'm just gonna wipe later." That did it, I was out of there and calling my friend to pick me up.Film-Guy

Lets just close the thread now...Winner.
Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Heydanbud92
[QUOTE="Heydanbud92"][QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="Heydanbud92"]

B05T0N

So what's her name?

middle one, the name is

Michala Layne Thomas.

you can understand how i feel then?

ah well, i've had my share i guess.

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 proctorsurf
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
[QUOTE="Heydanbud92"][QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="Heydanbud92"]

B05T0N

So what's her name?

middle one, the name is

Michala Layne Thomas.

yeah she's feisty... just like at the fire in those eyes.

icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 icarus212001
[QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="Heydanbud92"]

Heydanbud92

So what's her name?

middle one, the name is

Michala Layne Thomas.

meh...4.5

-R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -R3Vo
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

, the name is

Michala Layne Thomas.

Heydanbud92

That's an epic loss, one on the left is better looking by far.

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Impex

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]I was at a girls party and I knew from a friend that one girl had a thing for me. So we were talking in an upstairs room and she said she has to go to the bathroom and she winked and shut the bathroom door. I was really looking forward to what was going to happen next, suddenly i hear the loudest, wettest fart I have ever heard and a disgusting sound like chucks of wet meat being smacked against a pool of water. It was so vile, This went on for almost a minute with me feeling more and more grossed out, then I heard her voice say "Hey theres no toilet paper in here, so I'm just gonna wipe later." That did it, I was out of there and calling my friend to pick me up.B05T0N

QFT. That is just nasty.

icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 icarus212001

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]I was at a girls party and I knew from a friend that one girl had a thing for me. So we were talking in an upstairs room and she said she has to go to the bathroom and she winked and shut the bathroom door. I was really looking forward to what was going to happen next, suddenly i hear the loudest, wettest fart I have ever heard and a disgusting sound like chucks of wet meat being smacked against a pool of water. It was so vile, This went on for almost a minute with me feeling more and more grossed out, then I heard her voice say "Hey theres no toilet paper in here, so I'm just gonna wipe later." That did it, I was out of there and calling my friend to pick me up.B05T0N

YOUR WINNER!

Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Heydanbud92
[QUOTE="Heydanbud92"]

, the name is

Michala Layne Thomas.

-R3Vo

That's an epic loss, one on the left is better looking by far.

...no she's not, trust me.

Ayla0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ayla0
Member since 2008 • 121 Posts

I was at a girls party and I knew from a friend that one girl had a thing for me. So we were talking in an upstairs room and she said she has to go to the bathroom and she winked and shut the bathroom door. I was really looking forward to what was going to happen next, suddenly i hear the loudest, wettest fart I have ever heard and a disgusting sound like chucks of wet meat being smacked against a pool of water. It was so vile, This went on for almost a minute with me feeling more and more grossed out, then I heard her voice say "Hey theres no toilet paper in here, so I'm just gonna wipe later." That did it, I was out of there and calling my friend to pick me up.Film-Guy

"like chucks of wet meat being smacked against a pool of water"

*BARF* (Good simile though)

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Premier1101
Member since 2008 • 13515 Posts

Ive got a GREAT one! here:

I work with this girl who was smokin hot and we hung out at school and a bit after, but we were pretty good friends. I drove her home a few times and whatnot, nothing serious. then one day I spent 4 hours with her at the park and behind the tennis courts getting a back massage ;) and I took her back to work and we madeout for like 15 mins. Next week I take her home and we make out again. two weeks later(I think) I take her home again, make out and she tells me she loves me. I was like whoah.................... I had no idea what to say. I didnt love her right there and then, but I knew I could eventually, but I was stumped on a reply. I ended up saying after an awkward silence "Me too" as in I love you too, without having to say it(I didnt wnat to lie!)(even a white lie!) but after that things went downhill cause she thought she would screw up a relationship with me because we were good friends. so yeah. I wish things could've worked out....

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
I've never had any really super intense moments with girls, but I have had very, very VERY VERY SERIOUS WTF moments. I don't want to go into it.
Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Heydanbud92

I work with this girl who was smokin hot and we hung out at school and a bit after, but we were pretty good friends. I drove her home a few times and whatnot, nothing serious. then one day I spent 4 hours with her at the park and behind the tennis courts getting a back massage ;) and I took her back to work and we madeout for like 15 mins. Next week I take her home and we make out again. two weeks later(I think) I take her home again, make out and she tells me she loves me. I was like whoah.................... I had no idea what to say. I didnt love her right there and then, but I knew I could eventually, but I was stumped on a reply. I ended up saying after an awkward silence "Me too" as in I love you too, without having to say it(I didnt wnat to lie!)(even a white lie!) but after that things went downhill cause she thought she would screw up a relationship with me because we were good friends. so yeah. I wish things could've worked out....

Premier1101

that's not so bad.

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Impex

Premier1101

That's not really much of a WTF moment, but that sucks...

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Premier1101
Member since 2008 • 13515 Posts
[QUOTE="Premier1101"]

Impex

That's not really much of a WTF moment, but that sucks...

I thought woah wtf? but I didnt type it.... yeah it sucked but couldve been worse she couldve gotten pissed, but instead she starting ignoring me trying to make me forget about her, which didnt work....

-Makaveli-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -Makaveli-
Member since 2003 • 10222 Posts
It's hard to explain this girl in a vivid enough way to picture her, but basically, imagine a totally sexually oblivious, but attractive Vietnamese girl. Basically, I was making fun of her in chemistry, and in a rage, she grabs my penis through my pants and more or less begins to jack me off in the middle of class, mind you totally unaware of what she's really doing. I was shocked,, but I wasn't about to stop her. That was three years ago, and I still give her crap for it :P