Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3730 Posts

what do you hate about yourself? or your life? tell me your misery...

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 14984 Posts

I suffer from psychosis. To make a long story short, I hear voices.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 2

#3 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 5013 Posts

I really like my job,but wish I’d make a few dollars more an hour. I would be bored as hell if I wasn’t working,and probably still be working where I’m at if I was wealthy. I find myself a little bit over weight and feeling uncomfortable about it. It’s a lot harder to lose weight when you get older. I’m constantly in pain,not overbearing but in pain for most of the time. Wish I took care of myself more when I was younger and never drank. Nothing but stupidity when I was young. Paying for it now.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3730 Posts

@brimmul777: feel similar. although i hate my job and want a new one bad. but i do love working. wish i got a degree when i was younger.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 7664 Posts

Clinical depression along with physical health issues.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3064 Posts

Absent-mindedness. I completely destroyed my credit rating and several relationships when I was younger simply because I just forgot very important things.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#7  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 9063 Posts

I'm a misanthrope who's counting the days the whole yapping ape race gets their well-deserved comeuppance. I also have an abundance of empathy but very little sympathy; instead of using empathy to feel more human, I use it as a scalpel to dissect people so I can mock them for their human flaws. I relentlessly nitpick everyone, including myself. I do at least try to keep my mockery private. I am therefore not very social.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 13400 Posts

Lots of things wrong with me. Pretty much all mental and emotional.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#9 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 46278 Posts

Lazy.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 50539 Posts

@warmblur said:

Same.

Very overweight, anxious, and depressed, to be specific.

Making progress though!

@uninspiredcup said:

Lazy.

Yeah it's more complicated than that though for me. I'm missing whatever spark people seem to have to want to live their life. Like whatever makes people look at their room and say "You know what? This is disgusting I think I should make my bed" just doesn't exist for me.

I know I should. I know it would feel good. I know I am capable of it.

You want to call it laziness, and yet I work 11 hours a day where I stand on my feet the whole time, walk about 7 miles a day, lift 50-lb sacks for tons at a time off of pallets, which isn't lazy...it's weird how I can't work like that in my personal life.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2968 Posts

Anxiety. Lack confidence and am fairly insecure. Gets in the way of a lot of things. Probably have undiagnosed Asperger's too.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 47374 Posts

Having a sex addiction is one of the things I struggle against. I been meaning to go into sex rehab but I Sodom following my own advice.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warmblur

@mrbojangles25 said:
@warmblur said:

Same.

Very overweight, anxious, and depressed, to be specific.

Making progress though!

I'm overweight too I really hate myself for letting myself go I've lost weight over the years but it's much harder now that I'm older my metabolism is shit. Anyways I'm glad you're making progress at least one of us is.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#14 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 46278 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Alot of what causes Lazyness can be medical related for sure. Not just psychological but physical stuff consuming.

For example, when I was an asshole guzzling soda 24/7 felt wrecked much of the time and sometimes trouble thinking.

As soon as cut this shit out felt like gained 40% stamina and 2+ intelligence.

Stuff as well, salts, carbs, processed food. All that junk having a detrimental effect on folk all over.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 1987 Posts

Shy, social anxiety, anxious, quiet, fearful at times, introvert.

If I was the opposite of the above, my life would be a lot more eventful and successful.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8736 Posts

Short attention span. There are days I suspect I might have some autism or ADHD. I also think I live with mild depression.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 16246 Posts

I’ve discovered that I’m generally not a very likable person. I tend to bring out hostility in others.

I am a loner who has no friends. When I say none, I mean literally zero. My parents are my only social contact. I simply don’t understand how to make social connections.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warmblur

@MirkoS77 said:

I’ve discovered that I’m generally not a very likable person. I tend to bring out hostility in others.

I am a loner who has no friends. When I say none, I mean literally zero. My parents are my only social contact. I simply don’t understand how to make social connections.

Are you me? lol seriously I don't have any friends either since I was in school and I wouldn't even call them real friends most of them where assholes and the others ones where just nice to me. Being a grown adult is even harder to make friends but honestly I don't want to anyways it's to much effort all well.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#19 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80134 Posts

I hate how I know everything that I need to do in life but mentally block myself from doing anything about it. I know that's pretty vague, but it's sort of an all-encompassing condition impacting my day to day life.

Crash6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Crash6
Member since 2004 • 3451 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

I hate how I know everything that I need to do in life but mentally block myself from doing anything about it. I know that's pretty vague, but it's sort of an all-encompassing condition impacting my day to day life.

Relatable. Sometimes it feels like I've easily obtained the keys to success but I keep misplacing them which is delaying me opening the door. But it keeps happening over and over again.....

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MirkoS77
@warmblur said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Are you me? lol seriously I don't have any friends either since I was in school and I wouldn't even call them real friends most of them where assholes and the others ones where just nice to me. Being a grown adult is even harder to make friends but honestly I don't want to anyways it's to much effort all well.

That sounds like more of a personal choice. I would like to have friends, I just don’t understand social nuance, I have no experience that aligns with my peers.

Mostly for girls. Having social abilities network you. When you’re truly lonely, it’s impossible to have any relationship. Sex (or complete lack thereof) is an issue.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warmblur
@MirkoS77 said:
@warmblur said:
@MirkoS77 said:

That sounds like more of a personal choice. I would like to have friends, I just don’t understand social nuance, I have no experience that aligns with my peers.

Mostly for girls. Having social abilities network you. When you’re truly lonely, it’s impossible to have any relationship. Sex (or complete lack thereof) is an issue.

Yes and no, yes I chose to self isolate from the world and no because nobody would want to hang out with my ugly ass anyways I'm broken. So it really doesn't matter I just hope someday soon I can be euthanized that's my dream I hate life with a passion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MirkoS77

@warmblur said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@warmblur said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Yes and no, yes I chose to self isolate from the world and no because nobody would want to hang out with my ugly ass anyways I'm broken. So it really doesn't matter I just hope someday soon I can be euthanized that's my dream I hate life with a passion.

Well, you and me both friend.

I‘m pretty much a shell of a person myself. My health is the pits and I’m at the point of having barely enough energy to even care. My parents are kind of the only reason I have to stick around.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By warmblur
@MirkoS77 said:
@warmblur said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@warmblur said:

Well, you and me both friend.

I‘m pretty much a shell of a person myself. My health is the pits and I’m at the point of having barely enough energy to even care. My parents are kind of the only reason I have to stick around.

Same here it's eerier how similar we are I'm only sticking around for my parents too and I'm a shell of myself as well my health went to shit in my early 20's along with having clinical depression.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20780 Posts

I got PTSD and trust issues.

Makes it hard to be close with people and make long-term friends. It's only when I am drunk that people really enjoy my presence. Other than that I always seem a bit off because I am a bit off. I didn't live a normal childhood or an adult life. I was simply robbed from just being myself. Sure it's a mindset (like I would love to change it now) but there is a lot of damage done to my brain from all the trauma that sort of prevents me from making those changes.

Peasly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#26 Peasly
Member since 2004 • 454 Posts

Hmmm where to start..?

Suffer from chronic pain in my face/eyeballs/scalp and my rectum. My main flaw is not doing anything about it. I get angry at everyone and anything because I'm in pain all day every day. Pain killers and CBD oil not working. Have been to numerous doctors and they say nothing is wrong.. Sick of people saying it's all in my head.

My pain is on level 15 all the time so I say nothing to no one, it's easier that way. I'm faking my life. Like Gaming-Planet trauma prevents me from making changes.