What's with all the 15 year old girls and sex topics? This is my view on it....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 solidte
Member since 2005 • 3616 Posts

Fact #1 Teenagers have sex

Fact #2 Their hormones are more wild than any other time in their lives

Fact #3 Girls, 15 or 16 yr old girls are about 90% fully developed and on average stop growing at those ages

Fact #4 If anything nature suggests that pregnancy is best suited for 15 - 21 year olds since the risks of disease and disorders are lower than any age above (not that I believe teenagers should start getting pregnant)

Fact #5 There will always be stupid people

jJaAmMeEsS2184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 jJaAmMeEsS2184
Member since 2009 • 894 Posts

Fact 6#...you should always put the "#" before the actual number.....no matter what age you are

edit: forgot to say I agree...8)

solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 solidte

I thought something looked wrong....my bad. And I'm the guy that bragged about aceing my English essay yesterday :(

TonyTcite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TonyTcite
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts

Fact 1# Teenagers have sex

Fact 2# Their hormones are more wild than any other time in their lives

Fact 3# Girls, 15 or 16 yr old girls are about 90% fully developed and on average stop growing at those ages

Fact 4# If anything nature suggests that pregnancy is best suited for 15 - 21 year olds since the risks of disease and disorders are lower than any age above (not that I believe teenagers should start getting pregnant)

Fact 5# There will always be stupid people

solidte
have a 15 or 16 year old daughter and then post a topic.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

Fact three needs a source, fact four is flawed because it appeals to nature, and fact five is irrelevant; the existence of stupid people does not mean we should encourage, permit, or remain apathetic toward further stupidity.

solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 solidte

[QUOTE="solidte"]

Fact 3# Girls, 15 or 16 yr old girls are about 90% fully developed and on average stop growing at those ages

Fact 4# If anything nature suggests that pregnancy is best suited for 15 - 21 year olds since the risks of disease and disorders are lower than any age above (not that I believe teenagers should start getting pregnant)

TonyTcite

Well I don't have a daughter, but I have a girlfriend who is 15 and a sister who is 19 and pregnant. Nonetheless I still think I should be able to share my view.

cs45F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cs45F
Member since 2008 • 1147 Posts
I had sex at 16 but im not crazy about it and go out and have sex with everyone i see i hate those types of people.
TheonlyPhiliac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheonlyPhiliac
Member since 2009 • 149 Posts

Why couldn`t you just post this biasted view in my topic?

TheonlyPhiliac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheonlyPhiliac
Member since 2009 • 149 Posts

I mean biased

TonyTcite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TonyTcite
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts

Why couldn`t you just post this biasted view in my topic?

TheonlyPhiliac
thats what i was bout to say... we already have this topic.
synyster-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 synyster-666
Member since 2008 • 4148 Posts
Honestly, girls talking about sex kinda turns me on. Unless they go overboard and start talking about the freaky dominatrix stuff. :|
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
Fact: you could have posted your opinion in any and "all of the the 15 year old girls and sex topics", but you decided to add to them.
solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 solidte

Fact three needs a source, fact four is flawed because it appeals to nature, and fact five is irrelevant; the existence of stupid people does not mean we should encourage, permit, or remain apathetic toward further stupidity.

Theokhoth

Hmm I kid you not that fact three is in my Health book and says 15 years old is the average but I can't seem to get a answer on even one particular statistic that says a certain age. But it's there in black, you don't have to believe me, I'm sure if you ask some older women they will tell you they stopped growing at around that age.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I've been gone too long, apparently I missed all of them :(
Avatar image for deactivated-5c47d700b56ab
deactivated-5c47d700b56ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 deactivated-5c47d700b56ab
Member since 2003 • 8038 Posts
I had sex at 16 but im not crazy about it and go out and have sex with everyone i see i hate those types of people.cs45F
wow, could not agree with your more. i hate it when people talk about sex 24/7 when it might only happen 10 hours of your life.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="TonyTcite"][QUOTE="solidte"]

solidte

Well I don't have a daughter, but I have a girlfriend who is 15 and a sister who is 19 and pregnant. Nonetheless I still think I should be able to share my view.

So you're trying to justify it? :S How old are you lol, I mean if you're 17 and she's 15/16 then of course there's nothing wrong... but..
perphekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#17 perphekt
Member since 2009 • 1096 Posts
Personally, whatever, people are going to have sex. But if you can't handle the responsibility and are not emotionally mature and ready for that type of commitment... Don't have sex. Simple. Fact is, most 15 and 16 year olds are emotionally and physically immature. And shouldn't be doing something that has such a high responsibility attached to it.
solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 solidte

[QUOTE="solidte"]

[QUOTE="TonyTcite"] have a 15 or 16 year old daughter and then post a topic.th3warr1or

So you're trying to justify it? :S How old are you lol, I mean if you're 17 and she's 15/16 then of course there's nothing wrong... but..

I'm sixteen, seventeen in October

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
Link for fact three? Seems pretty odd to me....
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

solidte

Hmm I kid you not that fact three is in my Health book and says 15 years old is the average but I can't seem to get a answer on even one particular statistic that says a certain age. But it's there in black, you don't have to believe me, I'm sure if you ask some older women they will tell you they stopped growing at around that age.

Still would need a link to justify your claim. Furthermore, there are still girls that start puberty at the ages of 15/16.
solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 solidte

[QUOTE="solidte"]

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

ayanami_rei

Still would need a link to justify your claim. Furthermore, there are still girls that start puberty at the ages of 15/16.

I can't find one statistic on the internet (other than people on yahoo or wiki answers), but like I said it's in black in the book, you don't need to believe me on the 3rd one so I won't try to justify it. And yes I know girls can start late too, but I'm talking about the average they stop growing in height.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts

but I'm talking about the average they stop growing in height.

solidte

Puberty =/= height. Furthermore, I don't have a health book to look through in order to see where you got said information from since I'm out of school, just as many users here are. Not everyone will have a health book in hand, so backing up your claim is something you must do if you want to prove something.

perphekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#23 perphekt
Member since 2009 • 1096 Posts
I'm pretty sure on average girls stop growing around 18 or so... if not later. I stopped growing at 20 or so... my cousin (female) is still growing at age 18.
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts
Fact #5 There will always be stupid peoplesolidte
Agreed :P That's why I hardly go on OT anymore. Oooh! :shock: (not directed at anyone >__>)
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
"how old is 15 really?"