Whats this trend known as shoulder touching?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

infinity475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 infinity475
Member since 2006 • 1172 Posts
In a couple of threads ive lurked in ive read people saying "thats one shoulder i wouldnt wanna touch"(recent 16yr old tranny thread). And in a previous thread, fred phelps was coming close to the TC's school to give a speech and someone responded with "touch his shoulder and take a picture, then ditch". So yeah basically whats the secret behind touching a strangers shoulder?
TormentedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TormentedHero
Member since 2009 • 661 Posts
I have no clue, I am wondering the same thing.
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
The only touching of the shoulder that I know of, is when your cleaning you ******s :|
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
Good luck getting a straight answer out of anyone here.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#5 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
It's the single best clue that a girl is into you - she'll touch your shoulder (usually lingering on the experience) in the middle of a conversation. Somehow it got twisted into a bizarre euphemism for sex.
infinity475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 infinity475
[QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"]EDIT: thanks for responding:D
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]It's the single best clue that a girl is into you - she'll touch your shoulder (usually lingering on the experience) in the middle of a conversation. Somehow it got twisted into a bizarre euphemism for sex.

Oh, that? Been out of high school for too long, been a while since I've heard it in that context...
infinity475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 infinity475
It's the single best clue that a girl is into you - she'll touch your shoulder (usually lingering on the experience) in the middle of a conversation. Somehow it got twisted into a bizarre euphemism for sex.DJ_Lae
What do you mean by "lingering on the experience"?
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DJ_Lae
[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]It's the single best clue that a girl is into you - she'll touch your shoulder (usually lingering on the experience) in the middle of a conversation. Somehow it got twisted into a bizarre euphemism for sex.infinity475

She'll kind of trail her fingertips down your shoulder after she touches you rather than a mannish fist bop. Of course, if she touches you with a clenched fist she'll probably be aiming for your crotch instead of your shoulder.
infinity475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 infinity475
[QUOTE="infinity475"][QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]It's the single best clue that a girl is into you - she'll touch your shoulder (usually lingering on the experience) in the middle of a conversation. Somehow it got twisted into a bizarre euphemism for sex.DJ_Lae

She'll kind of trail her fingertips down your shoulder after she touches you rather than a mannish fist bop. Of course, if she touches you with a clenched fist she'll probably be aiming for your crotch instead of your shoulder.

Thanks.
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts
i did not even know this and i'm in high school. No one i know of says that.
JoshXXXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 JoshXXXXX
Member since 2005 • 16657 Posts

it's a little GS inside joke that was started a year or two ago. Someone made a topic saying he was talking some girl and she touched his shoulder during the conversation, and wanted to know if that meant anything. Someone posted something like "it means she wants to have sex with you, congratulations." And it just became an instant hit among OT-goers.

I'm actually surprised it has carried on for this long.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DJ_Lae
[QUOTE="JoshXXXXX"]

it's a little GS inside joke that was started a year or two ago. Someone made a topic saying he was talking some girl and she touched his shoulder during the conversation, and wanted to know if that meant anything. Someone posted something like "it means she wants to have sex with you, congratulations." And it just became an instant hit among OT-goers.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that specific - I just remember it popping up in various 'how do I tell if a girl likes me?' threads. It's got legs, it does. Lasted longer than 'do a barrel roll,' almost.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bloodbath_87
EDIT: thanks for responding:Dinfinity475
Huh?
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
Check on the urban dictionary and look for "touch her shoulder".
Avatar image for FireBirdPheonix
FireBirdPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 FireBirdPheonix
Member since 2008 • 3980 Posts
What a strange phrase
VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 VacantPsalm
Member since 2008 • 3600 Posts

JoshXXXXX
Actually, I think the kid flat out ask if that meant he wasn't a virgin anymore.
JoshXXXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 JoshXXXXX
Member since 2005 • 16657 Posts
[QUOTE="JoshXXXXX"]

VacantPsalm
Actually, I think the kid flat out ask if that meant he wasn't a virgin anymore.

it could've been that. But it was something to that extent. Did someone ever screen-cap it?
carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts
[QUOTE="JoshXXXXX"]

DJ_Lae
Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that specific - I just remember it popping up in various 'how do I tell if a girl likes me?' threads. It's got legs, it does. Lasted longer than 'do a barrel roll,' almost.

Her doing a Barrel Roll while touching your shoulder is like 545646854865748times better than sex.
Truth.
Big_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Big_player
Member since 2004 • 6187 Posts
[QUOTE="VacantPsalm"][QUOTE="JoshXXXXX"]

JoshXXXXX

it could've been that. But it was something to that extent. Did someone ever screen-cap it?

No, I remember the thread and the guy just asked if that meant that the girl liked him, and someone responded with it means your not a virgin anymore, or something along those lines.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
A very intimate and emotional connection between lovers.
VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VacantPsalm
Member since 2008 • 3600 Posts
[QUOTE="JoshXXXXX"][QUOTE="VacantPsalm"]Actually, I think the kid flat out ask if that meant he wasn't a virgin anymore.Big_player

No, I remember the thread and the guy just asked if that meant that the girl liked him, and someone responded with it means your not a virgin anymore, or something along those lines.

It could be. It could also be that in the original it never came up but latter someone else made a thread, "A girl touched my shoulder, does that mean I'm not a virgin anymore?" Cuz I though the virgin thing was actually in the title.
Big_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Big_player
Member since 2004 • 6187 Posts
[QUOTE="Big_player"]VacantPsalm
It could be. It could also be that in the original it never came up but latter someone else made a thread, "A girl touched my shoulder, does that mean I'm not a virgin anymore?" Cuz I though the virgin thing was actually in the title.

Ya maybe I'm getting it wrong, we should send out a message on OT asking if anyone has screen caps or something, I'd love to read through that thread again.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bloodbath_87
Surely someone has screenshots of that thread.
Avatar image for the_foreign_guy
the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_foreign_guy
Member since 2005 • 22657 Posts
Go on UD and look up "touch her shoulder" and you'll see. Gamespot won't let me post a link.
cornholio157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 cornholio157
Member since 2005 • 4603 Posts

Go on UD and look up "touch her shoulder" and you'll see. Gamespot won't let me post a link.the_foreign_guy

thats gotta be the best UD definition ever, i wonder who made it. even mentions OT directly...hmm

Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bloodbath_87

[QUOTE="the_foreign_guy"]Go on UD and look up "touch her shoulder" and you'll see. Gamespot won't let me post a link.cornholio157

thats gotta be the best UD definition ever, i wonder who made it. even mentions OT directly...hmm

Proably a banned user.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f3a1e8420
deactivated-6016f3a1e8420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-6016f3a1e8420
Member since 2005 • 112042 Posts
I think his name was Batboy....
Avatar image for prplminivandrvr
prplminivandrvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 prplminivandrvr
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts
[QUOTE="infinity475"][QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]It's the single best clue that a girl is into you - she'll touch your shoulder (usually lingering on the experience) in the middle of a conversation. Somehow it got twisted into a bizarre euphemism for sex.DJ_Lae

Usually when a girl does that to me the fist clenches AFTER it gets to my crotch... Hehehehe.
czort666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 czort666
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"][QUOTE="infinity475"]What do you mean by "lingering on the experience"?prplminivandrvr

Usually when a girl does that to me the fist clenches AFTER it gets to my crotch... Hehehehe.

OUCH:?